Senin, 09 Mei 2011

Snow White Apple Case

Snow White Apple Case. Snow White and the Seven
  • Snow White and the Seven



  • AppleKrate
    Sep 16, 01:04 PM
    [ Josias] you seem to imply in your previous post that res independence is a feature of Leopard. If so, how do you know this? Link please?
    http://www.macworld.co.uk/news/index.cfm?home&NewsID=15531





    Snow White Apple Case. Compatible with Apple iPhone
  • Compatible with Apple iPhone



  • spicyapple
    Jul 29, 11:29 PM
    The Apple iPhone would have to be better in functionality than a Blackberry to be considered useful, unless they can work out a better input device method or utilize Microsoft's Vista speech recognition program.





    Snow White Apple Case. D.I.Y SNOW WHITE @ APPLE MAC
  • D.I.Y SNOW WHITE @ APPLE MAC



  • iMacZealot
    Jul 30, 02:13 AM
    apple could start their own service. like virgin, ampd, boost, and now helio. they all have there own phones and service.


    Amp'd is actually owned by Verizon, adnd Boost is owned by SprintNextel, using the same chirping technology as Nextel. Forgot the deal about Virgin.





    Snow White Apple Case. yearning in Snow White#39;s
  • yearning in Snow White#39;s



  • jkr801
    May 7, 10:58 AM
    Google, Dropbox, Teamviewer. Good enough for me and free.





    Snow White Apple Case. NWT Disney Couture Snow White
  • NWT Disney Couture Snow White



  • Chundles
    Sep 11, 07:01 AM
    Just trying to hedge off the 5,123 "This is BS, no MBP/MB updates OMG!!!11BBQ" threads. ;)

    Oh mate, it's gonna be bedlam...





    Snow White Apple Case. Snow+white+apple Should be the poison whites apple there are here home Always has their , visit ct gold-plated charm necklace Isclick here to in terms
  • Snow+white+apple Should be the poison whites apple there are here home Always has their , visit ct gold-plated charm necklace Isclick here to in terms



  • SilentLoner
    Apr 20, 04:33 AM
    I will probably update, just because I can lol Might update to the iPad2 then too





    Snow White Apple Case. Momax GC6A Snow Leopard
  • Momax GC6A Snow Leopard



  • twoodcc
    Aug 3, 12:35 PM
    I see that you misunderstood the context of the 2.33Ghz but you are still incorrect. You can buy a 2.33Ghz Yonah today, its called the T2700. I know there are not any T2700's in a MBP but Apple could have done so if they wanted.

    Now, back to your 1.67X Battery life�

    Straight from a "Merom vs. Yonah" AnandTech article (http://www.anandtech.com/cpuchipsets/showdoc.aspx?i=2808&p=15) released earlier today:





    :)

    thank you for the news :) just backs up what i was saying earlier even more :)





    Snow White Apple Case. Zombie Snow White iPad Decal
  • Zombie Snow White iPad Decal



  • ticman
    Nov 20, 09:02 AM
    LOL ok ok so it's WCLYFEE sorry





    Snow White Apple Case. Apple Mac snow white
  • Apple Mac snow white



  • treysmay
    Aug 7, 04:24 PM
    It's almost exactly what I was looking for. I am a student and semi-proffessional artist, the Imac didn't cut it, hd's to slow in macbook pro for video work, and only expandable to 2 gigs of ram for both. the dual 2.0 config will be perfect for running photoshop off of rossetta, FCP, after effects, solid works in bootcamp. Good pricepoint, the dual 2.0 in canadian student discount is close to 50bucks more than the old dual 2.0 OMG WTF. but I was kind of hoping for front row for those nights of book reading and listening to radiohead while stoned, so I dont have to get up if a less ambient song comes on





    Snow White Apple Case. mirror Snow+white+apple+macbook Someone did a snow makes itsnow white , hand snow white macbook vinyl decided to makeapr
  • mirror Snow+white+apple+macbook Someone did a snow makes itsnow white , hand snow white macbook vinyl decided to makeapr



  • CalBoy
    Mar 27, 01:11 AM
    Pushing the iPhone 5, along with iOS 5, to the fall really wouldn't surprise me at all. In fact it would seem a little weird if Apple were to finally release a white iPhone 4 and then release an iPhone 5 a month or two later... even if they have constantly kept "last years" model around at a discount previously. Maybe the white iPhone will be and iPhone 5...

    The more probable result is that the white iPhone 4 will simply never be.

    By this time, Foxconn is most likely shifting production of the iPhone 4 for the $99 price point and gearing up to produce lots of iPhone 5s for the summer.

    I'm starting to wonder if a Iphone 5 is even going to come out this year i mean with the Verizon IPhone launched in February "kinda close to June - July IMO" so they might wait tell june of next year where we get AT&T and a Verizon IPhone upgrades.


    Most of the iPhone's sales come from outside the United States, where GSM is the standard. Apple can't afford to lag behind other companies in those international markets so they will most likely not slip on shipping the iPhone 5 to much later than the previous models' date.





    Snow White Apple Case. Snow+white+apple+mac+cover
  • Snow+white+apple+mac+cover



  • Llewellyn
    Nov 28, 02:25 PM
    Sure, a programmer or tech geek or business person or writer may have little use for a tablet, but artists are another story. Carrying around a separate, cumbersome USB tablet can become a pain. It's much easier to draw with a pen than it is with a mouse.

    I once contacted a touch screen manufacturer concerning how a touch screen tablet compared to the wacom cintiq display tablet. I was told that touch screens are very basic in comparison and would not provide anywhere near the level of sensitivity of a art tablet or the Cintiq.

    Last I looked the Wacom Cintiq was $2500+ by itself so I would expect you would at least have to add $1500 to the price of a top of the line laptop to have the kind of tablet you describe.

    It would be very cool, just not practicle.





    Snow White Apple Case. movie Snow+white+apple+mac
  • movie Snow+white+apple+mac



  • snberk103
    May 6, 07:11 PM
    Originally Posted by snberk103
    You are entirely correct. There is really nothing that will make the daily life of an American citizen better 'cause their can of Bud is 331ml, or their corn-beef sandwich has 125gs of beef, and 12ml of mustard on two slices of rye, each 115mm thick.
    Quite frankly I really don't understand why this attitude is necessary. Have I been rude or condescending towards you in this discussion? Has anyone else in this thread?

    I think the most insulting part is that you couldn't even make a coherent point with this sarcasm. Are you trying to poke fun at random numbers in the imperial system? Arbitrary values in general? Americans who eat roast beef?

    What sarcasm? I was being quite serious. I actually and honestly agree with you that it won't make the vast majority of anyone's life easier if they use metric. I was being a little silly with the numbers, true... but it was not meant as sarcasm. I was born in the US, and was there until I was in grade 5. I moved to Canada when it was still using Imperial measures. And I mean the real Imperial, as in British Empire, not the slightly different American versions. And you are entirely correct - I coped just fine with gallons and ounces, feet and miles, etc etc. The biggest problem I had was converting from Imperial to American gallons/quarts/pints - and trying to figure out if my measuring cup was made in the Canada - i.e. true Imperial, or in the USA. And if it was made in the USA, was it calibrated in American sized units or was it calibrated for export and in true Imperial. As a photographer mixing up developers, fixers, etc, these questions were important. I swapped to metric volumes soon as I could for this reason - not because I couldn't work in ounces, etc.

    Oh you mean how you still have a queen as your sovereign? Or how you mandate bilingual education for a stark minority of French Canadians? Or how the United Kingdom still has an unwritten constitution? Or how half of Europe still has an official state church? Or how the French presume guilt rather than innocence? Or how Italy is still run by political machines?
    Guilty as charged... though we like to think being bilingual is a good and modern thing. We also have quarter of our population that hasn't signed onto our constitution (unlike the UK, we at least wrote ours down - we just don't yet have it fully ratified yet - sigh)

    Modernity is always a hindsight judgment. What should matter is if the system is not working for the people who use it. With private industries transitioning manufacturing to metric, the biggest argument in favor of the metric system is moot. The question then comes down to whether or not you are better positioned to judge what other people need or want.

    Yes, I was poking some buttons there. It's one that is sure to get most Americans into a lather, too. My point about the "claiming to be modern", is that the USA spends a lot of time telling the rest of the world how great it is...and it is in many ways, no argument. But there are some areas where the rest of world is, um, "greater." (Tongue In Cheek!) It is annoying to the rest of the world when Americans travel and think our metric signage is "quaint"... (First hand experience). I believe that, by definition, it's not our signage that is quaint. :)

    ps.... one of the defining characteristics of being Canadian is our smugness. Deserved or not, we already know it.





    Snow White Apple Case. pdt Snow+white+apple+mac
  • pdt Snow+white+apple+mac



  • Genetheninja
    Mar 29, 05:35 PM
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by iliketyla
    Yeah you bring up a good point. I can't imagine assembling iPods is the most engaging activity ever, and most Americans would probably scoff at the kind of labor they seem to think is below them.

    Kind of similar to when they raise an uproar about illegal immigrants taking all the jobs away, when they wouldn't be caught dead doing the kind of work some immigrants do.

    At 10% unemployment, I don't know many people who would scoff at a job these days.

    And, it isn't that illegal immigrants do jobs that people "wouldn't be caught dead doing" -- it's that they do jobs that people wouldn't be caught dead doing for below minimum wage. There are plenty of Americans who would pick fruit or clean buildings for a fair wage -- they just don't get the opportunity because an immigrant will do the job for cash at poverty wages.


    Hammer, meet nail head. I'm an American, and unfortunately I must agree with iliketyla's assessment. There is this incredible sense of entitlement that has pervaded American culture. So many people want at least $20 per hour, but [insert deity or lack of one here] forbid they should lift more than two pounds.

    Enter the illegal immigrants, who find the pay good enough to live on, not to mention the location, location, location. Hmm... $5 an hour harvesting lettuce heads for hours on end, or dodging drug-cartel bullets in Ciudad Juarez day and night. Not too tough a decision for me, and IMHO one worth the risk of getting caught by US border police.


    I'm sorry but that my friend is bull $#hit. Not every migrant worker lives on the border. Here in Michigan our economy thrives on legals and illegals from Mexico picking blueberries and it's not by the hour. You get paid based on how much you pick. I did it when I was a kid for extra money and I'm a white American. You can make good money if you're fast but if you're lazy and slow you're not going to make much. It's not slave wages. The harder you work the more you make. A lot of those immagrants drive sport cars. I see a lot of people out there sitting on their A$$ getting their "check" from unemployment when they could be out there getting their hands dirty and making some money.
    You should watch the movie "A day without a Mexican".
    The fact is that if every migrant worker was deported our economy would completely collapse overnight because a lot of it depends on agriculture.
    Another fact is that you see a lot of whites working at American Eagle and Abercrombie but how many work out in the fields? At least a few days a week while they look for another job??





    Snow White Apple Case. SNOW WHITE DISNEY PRINCESS RED
  • SNOW WHITE DISNEY PRINCESS RED



  • appleguy123
    May 3, 08:21 PM
    From what you wrote in the rules, the healing treasure could be awhile.

    I think whoever understands this game the best (e.g., DP) should make our first decision. We can evaluate it after and learn from it. We�re obviously learning in this game. BTW, my fav video games are the leveling types with HP/AP (don�t have XP in this one). We could do a lot with this format if it�s successful
    We can each make our own decisions, as well as work as a team (i.e. we don't forget we can split up).

    If we keep this type of format, I think that we should make it a separate franchise from the WW games as they really have nothing in common except for the game lords.





    Snow White Apple Case. Are unable to create others comment on non-apple Design aniin and the snow-white design young,
  • Are unable to create others comment on non-apple Design aniin and the snow-white design young,



  • york2600
    Apr 26, 02:07 PM
    I really hope that Apple sees trends like this and realizes it's time to change their game plan. No more once a year phones. Time to kick the innovation level up a few notches. Time for over the air OS updates, over the air app installs, wireless syncing and everything else Android has offered for some time now.





    Snow White Apple Case. Momax GC6A Snow Leopard
  • Momax GC6A Snow Leopard



  • Erwin-Br
    Apr 26, 02:38 PM
    Once again, the seperating into 'smartphone' and 'tablet' markets makes little sense.

    As the capabilities of both devices grow we'll soon find that the only difference between the two is screen size.


    That's bending the definition of a phone to the extreme. I can make phone calls on my Mac Pro too. It's only a teeny bit bulkier than my phone :rolleyes:. Should I consider my mac Pro as phone? Of course not.

    Look. A tablet is not a phone, okay? Nobody is going to carry an iPad in his pants all day.

    A tablet is much closer to being a replacement to a laptop than to being a phone.





    Snow White Apple Case. Snow White mirror case
  • Snow White mirror case



  • clibinarius
    Mar 27, 12:02 PM
    I just don't understand the thought of an iPad 3 this fall. Unless they're trying to line up iPad updates with iPod updates, I don't see how this is possible or even really needed. I like the timing of the current releases. It offsets any updates of iPhones and iPods because they all have different release times.

    Having iOS 5 this fall does make sense, honestly.

    Maybe they'll release the ipad pro: Retina Display, 2 gigs of ram, 128-256 flash ram, and oh yeah, a price tag of $2000.

    I mean a high end tablet would have some appeal...





    Snow White Apple Case. Snow White MacBook sticker
  • Snow White MacBook sticker



  • hexor
    Apr 26, 03:17 PM
    It's not *that" deceptive... they did include "US smartphone usage" in the headline.


    I'll bet you money they include Android tablets in the same chart if an Android tablet ever actually sells significant numbers. And it IS deceptive because they did not point out that the chart is completely different if you included all Apple iOS devices, whereas if you included all other Android devices besides phones the chart wouldn't change.





    Snow White Apple Case. Rebel Toons Snow White Costume
  • Rebel Toons Snow White Costume



  • vincebio
    Nov 22, 12:29 PM
    Mr Palm, Apple fan boys:

    The perfect smart phone has already been created and is out in the wild: SONY ERICSSON P990.

    Wifi, location free, 2 mp camera with flash, keyboard, MP3 player, videos, etc.


    yeah. except they forgot to put RAM in it...and the firmware is crap so far..and the battery last about...erm, 24 hours..and they wont support mac..ever!

    great phone though!:)





    ferrous
    Apr 5, 01:58 PM
    What is Apple's business in Toyota's advertisement? Jailbroken or not, WTF? It's not like it's a public iPhone burning ceremony.... THAT would be awful! :D





    Mgkwho
    Aug 11, 03:24 PM
    So what is there to expect before MWSF?

    Well, new iPods, for one:

    Full Screen Video iPod, possibly with accompanying new iTunes service.
    Redesigned-nano + upgraded
    Updated shuffle (finally)

    Also, new hardware:

    New chips for MBP + possible case redesign
    New chips for iMac too

    ---

    Does anyone think that this is a bit much to announce at Paris?

    But all of it, I think everyone would agree, has to come out before the Christmas shopping season.

    So lets break it down into two events, presuming that its too much for Paris.

    Paris will either see hardware (i hope) or iPod upgrades.

    Then, in late October I'm guessing, in time for the holidays, the new iPods will be released. They will also therefore beat Zune to the market.

    ---

    The reason I think hardware will come first is because its been almost 10 months since the MBP and iMac were revised/came out. (17" and iMac for education doesn't count). the iPods typically wait a whole year for a refresh, usually around September.





    Transporteur
    Apr 28, 03:21 PM
    I think that is not quite true.. hot air rises and the top compartment is not fully closed, last time i saw, there are vents for the HDD's in the "shelf" they slide in that allow hot air to go to the top compartment keeping them a bit fresher, and the PSU even warmer.

    Feel free to correct me on this since i only opened the case once and it was like an year ago


    while the PSU will get fresh air from the front, it will also get the hot that rises from the bottom, Hot HDD's included.

    I'm not exactly sure why Apple put those "vents" in the plate, they sure don't go through the whole panel, though. The compartment to the top is indeed closed apart from a few tiny holes.





    bigwig
    May 6, 04:26 AM
    You could put a lot of ARM cores in the same space one x86 uses, and I think ARM is the superior ISA. Intel had a chance in Itanium to dump x86, but it was a half-hearted effort (current version arrived 3 years late and uses an obsolete 65nm process) and spent all their money improving x86. I have no doubt that Microsoft's refusal to support Itanium had something to do with it.

    Intel's advantage is in its manufacturing, not its CPU design. x86 is a hack, but combine it with billions of dollars in semiconductor research and there's no way ARM competes with x86. Intel might fab ARM cores, but there's no way they let their best tech (22nm, 3D) be used on ARM unless they intend to dump Atom.





    Number 41
    Apr 26, 02:31 PM
    As much as I want to see Apple sell phones, I also like to see healthy competition to keep away anti-trust issues. Apple is for people who like quality high-end stuff and Android is for Kmart shoppers ;)

    They said the same thing about DOS/Windows back in the day. Fast-forward to the 90s, and the Mac's market share was in low single-digits and most software was Windows-only.

    Once again, Apple's stubborn insistance on not licensing out their OS will lead to the marginalization of their hardware. Once iOS hardware is marginalized, you'll see developers shift their focus away to the Android platform -- which will see better app releases and better integration between mobile and tablet OS.

    The handwriting is on the wall for Apple. They lost the desktop battle because they were too focused on short-term profit (selling the computer + software) and now they've lost the mobile battle because they were, again, too focused on short-term profit (selling the phone + the OS).



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar