
oscillatewildly
Apr 10, 06:04 PM
I get 61,835, but I'm beginning to think someone has mucked around with the keys on my calculator.
Cheers,
OW
Cheers,
OW
sachamun
Nov 26, 12:23 PM
Rather than a traditional laptop/tablet idea, I'm envisioning a small device that truly combines
1. music/vid player
2. cell phone
3. camera
4. osx capable computer
If/when the tech is in place for something like this, it would be really appealing to alot of people, myself included. Even though I'm not the biggest fan of gadgets, something which really replaced all my current junk would be very cool.
1. music/vid player
2. cell phone
3. camera
4. osx capable computer
If/when the tech is in place for something like this, it would be really appealing to alot of people, myself included. Even though I'm not the biggest fan of gadgets, something which really replaced all my current junk would be very cool.
mr.barkan
Aug 12, 12:29 PM
i think a new mpb w/Black Anodized Aluminum and an easy HD swap out capability would be awsome!
why does BLACK ANODIZED ALUMINUM sound sooooo good? Tasty, I would say!
:D
Wiki

Love. pics of quotes on life

quotes about life and love

quotes about life and love and

quotes about life and love

quotes about love and life

quotes about life and love and

Life Print

love. quotes

quotes about life and love
why does BLACK ANODIZED ALUMINUM sound sooooo good? Tasty, I would say!
:D
Wiki
RndmAxess
Jul 29, 10:09 PM
deleted
Eraserhead
Apr 16, 01:23 AM
And I don't expect that any Chinese business man pays close to what they should on paper. We have loopholes in the tax code. They have loopholes in general.
Given you get the death penalty for tax evasion I would expect people would be pretty keen to pay their taxes.
Given you get the death penalty for tax evasion I would expect people would be pretty keen to pay their taxes.
Multimedia
Aug 3, 12:49 AM
Jesus christ, did you even watch the video? They were not reporters they were Intel staffers. He even says that the CoreDuo lasted 3 hours, not your claimed 2. This isn't scientific AT ALL and I would much rather believe Intel engineers who presented the info at IDF than some random marketing drivel with absolutely no information provided on the hardware/software. :rolleyes:
Now stop claiming that dropping a Merom in a MB/MBP is going to result in two times the battery life. That is not true. And if you think it is I will make a bet with you right now.
I'm not anti Core2Duo, I'm anti disinformation.1.67 x 3 = 5
1.67 rounded UP = 2
Almost TWICE and I never wrote "two times".
Now stop claiming that dropping a Merom in a MB/MBP is going to result in two times the battery life. That is not true. And if you think it is I will make a bet with you right now.
I'm not anti Core2Duo, I'm anti disinformation.1.67 x 3 = 5
1.67 rounded UP = 2
Almost TWICE and I never wrote "two times".

tekmoe
Sep 15, 06:43 PM
just remember everyone...
all the rumor sits speculated the 23" imac (really 24") would be revealed at the "Showtime" event. apple fooled them all and released it a week early!
let's hope the same thing happens for our mbp's. here's to next tuesday! :D
all the rumor sits speculated the 23" imac (really 24") would be revealed at the "Showtime" event. apple fooled them all and released it a week early!
let's hope the same thing happens for our mbp's. here's to next tuesday! :D

bigjnyc
May 7, 09:33 AM
I would be shocked... but you never know. Maybe they will offer it for free if you purchase a Mac.
Multimedia
Jul 24, 02:31 AM
Would it be worth it rolling over my 17 in macbook pro, w/ a 2.16 core duo to a macbook pro w/ merom chip and other new attributes. Would there be a significant difference in speed , ect. that would make it worth it and if so, what would i do about my registered applecare protection plan?Your Applecare is transferable to the next owner not to your next Mac. I doubt your 17" top of the line MBP will be much different from the next version. But if they go Black Anodized Aluminum - as some of us think they will (including me) - cosmetically it will be very different. Best way to stay current is to sell on eve of or right at the point of the announcement. If you can swing it, buying the next one before selling what you have is the easiest way since you don't have to be without one.
I'm looking for:
1. Merom @ 2.33 GHz
2. User Upgradable HD like in the MacBook
3. 4GB RAM possible
4. Santa Rosa chipset (not due 'til Spring '07)
5. 17" like you have
6. Black Anodized Aluminum
7. 802.11n
8. 10-Gigabit Ethernet
10. Leopard Onboard
11. Refurbished
So I'm gonna only go refurb MacBook meanwhile if anything at all. I really spend most of my time on the Quad since it is so powerful. I'm multitasking something fierce lately. But I don't want 4 other cores. I want 8 with Leopard. So I'm pretty much in a holding pattern until all the above happen on the mobile front. I will especially NOT pull the trigger until they redesign to make upgrading the HD as easy as it is to do on the lowly MacBook.
I'm looking for:
1. Merom @ 2.33 GHz
2. User Upgradable HD like in the MacBook
3. 4GB RAM possible
4. Santa Rosa chipset (not due 'til Spring '07)
5. 17" like you have
6. Black Anodized Aluminum
7. 802.11n
8. 10-Gigabit Ethernet
10. Leopard Onboard
11. Refurbished
So I'm gonna only go refurb MacBook meanwhile if anything at all. I really spend most of my time on the Quad since it is so powerful. I'm multitasking something fierce lately. But I don't want 4 other cores. I want 8 with Leopard. So I'm pretty much in a holding pattern until all the above happen on the mobile front. I will especially NOT pull the trigger until they redesign to make upgrading the HD as easy as it is to do on the lowly MacBook.

peeInMyPantz
Aug 3, 11:35 PM
the news say intel has already made small shipment last month enough for product launches, .. in september.. apple will expect large shipment.
so this means launching at wwdc, available in september
so this means launching at wwdc, available in september

HiRez
May 4, 05:57 PM
cons: what if i want to format the hard drive and restart from scratch? or even just archive and install? what if i completely replace my hard drive? what if i want to sell my mac and get a new one, would i retain the license or would the buyer get it? how would they reinstall the OS after I wipe the hard drive? how long is this going to take to download? will we be able and authorized to burn our own install DVDs from the downloaded software?
It'd be cool for Apple to start building a small, fast SSD "drive" (memory chips) into every Mac, that would be dedicated to the core System, and only the System. Small enough to be inexpensive, large enough to easily accommodate current and future System files, fast enough to be faster than any current hard drive. Make the drive say 32-64 GB, with two partitions. One partition holds the installed System, the other partition is just scratch space for downloaded and uninstalled software, including the System itself. Possibly this partition contains some minimal boot system in order to re-download and install the package from the app store in case the installation gets botched.
It'd be cool for Apple to start building a small, fast SSD "drive" (memory chips) into every Mac, that would be dedicated to the core System, and only the System. Small enough to be inexpensive, large enough to easily accommodate current and future System files, fast enough to be faster than any current hard drive. Make the drive say 32-64 GB, with two partitions. One partition holds the installed System, the other partition is just scratch space for downloaded and uninstalled software, including the System itself. Possibly this partition contains some minimal boot system in order to re-download and install the package from the app store in case the installation gets botched.
poppe
Aug 4, 12:13 AM
AnandTech to the rescue!

Quotes About Life And Love And

happiness. quotes

quotes about life and love and

love quotes amp; Pictures

quotes about life and love

quotes about life and love

I Think I Love You
ampd
Aug 7, 08:56 PM
These sound sweet, I want one.
But it's funny how the whole Mac Pro is a killer machine but they still neglect the video cards, seriously a nVidia Geforce 7300GT.
If you don't like the video card then upgrade it to the quadro and go play your Doom 3 at 110fps...
But it's funny how the whole Mac Pro is a killer machine but they still neglect the video cards, seriously a nVidia Geforce 7300GT.
If you don't like the video card then upgrade it to the quadro and go play your Doom 3 at 110fps...
toddybody
Apr 7, 10:31 AM
lol, i can just imagine steve jobs karate chopping stacks of 7" touch screens in cupertino.
+1
+1
rpenzinger
Apr 21, 02:52 PM
I hope this is true because I'd like to replace my going-on 4 year-old PC with a Mac Pro at some point, but the current case just won't fit in the IKEA wardrobe I'm using as a workstation. It sounds like this new Mac Pro would be smaller than my existing PC. Yea Apple!
Funny to see you are basing a $4000 computer purchase on a $79 piece of crap-KEA furniture - LOL. I'm with you on Yea Apple!
Funny to see you are basing a $4000 computer purchase on a $79 piece of crap-KEA furniture - LOL. I'm with you on Yea Apple!
alhedges
Mar 26, 11:09 PM
I think that Apple will introduce IOS 5 in June/July, when it introduces the iPhone 5 (assuming that's what they call it). If there is some aspect of ios 5 that they can't get ready until Fall, they may have an ios 5.3 update in the Fall. But holding off on ios 5 until the fall will simply make the iP5 less appealing...and introducing ios 5 when you don't have a product to sell is simply a waste.
And I don't buy the iPad 3 in the fall rumor, either.
And I don't buy the iPad 3 in the fall rumor, either.

Vulpinemac
Apr 25, 09:33 AM
I've been reading MacRumors for years - only added to the discussion a few times since 08. Not a troll, but still considered a "newbie". :D
Well, he did say "most". If their join date were, say, yesterday, then they're much more likely to be a troll, no?
Well, he did say "most". If their join date were, say, yesterday, then they're much more likely to be a troll, no?

PhoneyBoy
May 9, 08:52 AM
There are changes coming to MobileMe, but I can't say anymore due to an NDA.
rtdunham
Nov 22, 10:47 AM
...it was the same for Creative, Real and now Palm...they are almost dead with their crappy PDAs
I like my Treo a lot. But what i really want is its capabilities (better executed) in a phone the size of a RAZR or Samsung A900. Maybe that can be done, maybe not.
I like my Treo a lot. But what i really want is its capabilities (better executed) in a phone the size of a RAZR or Samsung A900. Maybe that can be done, maybe not.
puckhead193
Apr 20, 10:47 AM
I thought that would be the upgrade this year... nothing special like the 3gs update.
If I can't run iOS 5 then maybe but i'm sure I could run it on my iphone 4
If I can't run iOS 5 then maybe but i'm sure I could run it on my iphone 4
puuukeey
Jul 30, 12:28 PM
If apple can make it so that cellphones don't suck the user into a void where s/he unaware that they are pissing the living ***** out of everyone around them, well then they are TRUE gods
slu
May 7, 03:37 PM
There will be a free version of mobileme, if only to save people having to register for a free AIM account to video conference on the new iPhoneHD.
You know, this makes a ton of sense.
You know, this makes a ton of sense.
iApples
Apr 10, 02:42 AM
Again, I'd like to warn people: this is not always true. Even if you enter it exactly as above, your calculator will not always give you 288. Some will give you two. Some settings may give you two. Don't trust a calculator blindly.
Reset your settings to default and you'll get 288. I've tried it on 7 calculators that I've found around the house. 6 of them equalled to 288 and the 7th one equalled to 2. But that calculator did not have the numbers entered exactly as in the OP. Or you can go try it on Google. Google doesn't lie.
Looks like your sarcasm is on par with you math. When you have to explain sarcasm, it's not really sarcastic.
It must be on par with your math skills then. Horrible.
Reset your settings to default and you'll get 288. I've tried it on 7 calculators that I've found around the house. 6 of them equalled to 288 and the 7th one equalled to 2. But that calculator did not have the numbers entered exactly as in the OP. Or you can go try it on Google. Google doesn't lie.
Looks like your sarcasm is on par with you math. When you have to explain sarcasm, it's not really sarcastic.
It must be on par with your math skills then. Horrible.
Floris
Apr 20, 01:41 AM
I honestly can not imagine why.
This is the 3gs to the 3th gen iPhone?
Man, imagine just buying one from verizon, don't you feel f* for not waiting a month.
Useless for them to release another one this year. Enjoy the spoils of everybody buying it. And release a 'real worthy' upgrade to iPhone5 for early 2012 release.
This is the 3gs to the 3th gen iPhone?
Man, imagine just buying one from verizon, don't you feel f* for not waiting a month.
Useless for them to release another one this year. Enjoy the spoils of everybody buying it. And release a 'real worthy' upgrade to iPhone5 for early 2012 release.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar