Senin, 09 Mei 2011

Pictures Of Cars

Pictures Of Cars. Cars Teaser Original 27quot; x 40quot;
  • Cars Teaser Original 27quot; x 40quot;



  • tonyoramos1
    Apr 24, 01:11 PM
    More likely that they are producing a higher res iMac display first.

    And this site has the most archaic, convoluted commenting sign-up/system I have ever seen. It should be abolished and replaced with Facebook Comments. How many distinctions of value are there really to be said about feature-limited Mac products anyway. Don't mistake this as a critique of Apple.





    Pictures Of Cars. Q. What sort of cars qualify?
  • Q. What sort of cars qualify?



  • unobtainium
    Apr 20, 03:33 AM
    this is not the iPhone 5, this is iPhone 4G.

    If they were going to call it the 4G, they'd have to include LTE capabilities, and all rumours so far suggest they won't.





    Pictures Of Cars. Cars: The deadliest of all
  • Cars: The deadliest of all



  • wovel
    Apr 6, 06:05 PM
    Are you looking at the same AAPL and GOOG I have been? Really? Are you sure?

    You might be in Bazaro Universe? Look at the 1 week, 2 week, 1 month, 3 month, 6 month, 1 year and 2 year trends. AAPL is looking pretty sweet.

    I was wondering what forecasts he is looking, I am not aware of a single credible analyst predicting a slide for AAPL...


    Multitasking is also quite nice. One of the first apps I downloaded was a (free) great radio app, and as I was listening to the radio I intuitively started web browsing and going back and forth between a few other apps and it wasn't until I received and replied to a message from a friend that it occurred to me that I was having a really cool and full mobile computing experience. I feel that as iOS and Android (Honeycomb) stand right now, Android offers a lot more potential to serve my needs. .

    Everything you described in your multitasking experience would have worked on the iPad as well...

    I was using my iPad 2 listening to the free Pandora App with the nice full screen interface and then flipping over to the web browser collecting data I was putting into a spreadsheet in Numbers. I was also adding some information to a diagram in TouchDraw.

    Everyone of those Apps reopened instantly and was in the exact same position it was I when I flipped out. I doubt you can duplicate my experience since you don't have any apps.. The iPad 1 may have had a very slight delay reopening one of the apps if you directly flipped through all 4, but the experience on the iPad 2 was instant.

    Are you sure you actually owned an iPad with iOS 4?





    Pictures Of Cars. After a few years in business,
  • After a few years in business,



  • tblrsa
    Dec 15, 12:37 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; de-de) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

    I don't, either. That's why I'm polite enough to make sure my PC friends are running anti-virus software, to protect them from malware, no matter where it may come from.

    Eventually Macs will get viruses too.

    What's the big deal? It's free and it runs well on my Mac. It's just extra protection for my Mac and for my PC friends.

    The big deal is that i do not want buggy, resource stealing software on my mac. Simple as that.





    Pictures Of Cars. JJAD#39;S P1 Sports car
  • JJAD#39;S P1 Sports car



  • JAT
    Mar 30, 10:01 AM
    I'm sorry but that my friend is bull $#hit. Not every migrant worker lives on the border. Here in Michigan our economy thrives on legals and illegals from Mexico picking blueberries and it's not by the hour. You get paid based on how much you pick. I did it when I was a kid for extra money and I'm a white American. You can make good money if you're fast but if you're lazy and slow you're not going to make much. It's not slave wages. The harder you work the more you make. A lot of those immagrants drive sport cars. I see a lot of people out there sitting on their A$$ getting their "check" from unemployment when they could be out there getting their hands dirty and making some money.
    You should watch the movie "A day without a Mexican".
    The fact is that if every migrant worker was deported our economy would completely collapse overnight because a lot of it depends on agriculture.
    Another fact is that you see a lot of whites working at American Eagle and Abercrombie but how many work out in the fields? At least a few days a week while they look for another job??
    Reading fail. Your first sentence says bs, but then you go on to agree with everything you quoted, and give better examples. :confused:





    Pictures Of Cars. “CARS” Children#39;s Shoes Sold
  • “CARS” Children#39;s Shoes Sold



  • nuckinfutz
    May 7, 12:05 PM
    I've been a long time .mac/mobileme user - I would say I've been using their service for about 7 years. Only recently, I started using iDisk. I started using it for text documents, and it seems to work great. But recently, I have been hearing a lot about dropbox and its speed. Is dropbox that much better and what is this speed people are referring to? I played around with it a bit and its nice. It gives you a few more features, but these feature I wouldn't use. Is there any point to switch?
    !

    Ok in a nutshell here's why iDisk and Drop Box have speed differences.

    iDisk:

    You are creating a WebDAV tunnel to the storage server that must remain open and in sync with your Mac. You drop a file on the iDisk icon and it transfers that file to the server.

    Drop Box

    Drop Box sits on top of Amazon's S3 storage. What they've done is built up the front end so that when you drop a file on your Drop Box it caches the file locally and then syncs to the cloud "behind the scene". So when you open a file sitting in your Drop Box it feels like working on a local file because you "are" working on the local file. Any changes made from you or anyone the file has shared with will be sync'd in the background.

    Most people don't understand the fundamental differences between iDisk and Drop Box. If Apple was to build a front end to iDisk that stored the file locally and then sync'd over WebDAV in the background they'd be able to offer the same performance.

    Hope this helps.





    Pictures Of Cars. Heacock Classic, Collector Car
  • Heacock Classic, Collector Car



  • MarkyMark
    Sep 15, 05:47 PM
    Anyone think that a gig of RAM might be standard in the MBP?

    It's already standard in the iMac, except the education model, and that's a "consumer" machine.

    It's also standard in all the current MBPs, except the lowest model.





    Pictures Of Cars. We#39;ve done the ugliest cars at
  • We#39;ve done the ugliest cars at



  • blakbyrd
    Aug 5, 10:49 PM
    Can Adium do videchat to MSN? (with audio! There's no audio on the videochat's in aMSN:mad: :p )
    You can't do video or audio chat with Adium, and won't be able to for a year or two at least. :(

    I'm just hoping for some official support sooner or later with iChat or the official standalone clients. :)





    Pictures Of Cars. Sport Cars Show II 1 00
  • Sport Cars Show II 1 00



  • Detlev
    Aug 4, 09:59 AM
    Hardly Apple's fault. Apple has managed to transition all it's apps - Adobe is certainly dragging their collective feet.
    Afterall it's just a couple lines of code. :D





    Pictures Of Cars. cars 2006
  • cars 2006



  • zac4mac
    Sep 11, 07:13 AM
    Seems to me the new 24" iMac is the "Media Player" - My two largest "monitors" are my 23" ACD and a 26" old skool TV. I watch DVDs on the ACD, as I get a little bit more picture and a lot more clarity than on my TV.
    Seating accommodations in my office aren't as nice as the living room, but oh well...





    Pictures Of Cars. By eduardo gonzales on March
  • By eduardo gonzales on March



  • Multimedia
    Sep 16, 10:46 AM
    Ok people, how's this? I ordered a 17" MBP on Sep 8. I upgraded the ram and hard drive. It was supposed to ship yesterday, the 15th.

    I checked my order status today and the ship date has changed to October 2! I also received an e-mail from Apple stating that there were unexpected delays.

    I held out hoping for a C2D but broke down and bought on the 8th. I was all excited that it was going to ship yesterday. I don't even care so much about a C2D, I just want my Mac. But here's hoping anyway.Congratulations! You have just provided a second independent source of unnatural delay proving Apple is already manufacturing Merom C2D MBPs and that 17" models will ship behind 15" models by a week Monday October 2.





    Pictures Of Cars. 11smart-cars-blog.jpg
  • 11smart-cars-blog.jpg



  • danpass
    May 7, 02:21 PM
    Over the air syncing for iWork documents on the iPad?

    I just started using it. More like online storage.

    I'm not yet certain if it syncs dropbox style but doesn't look that way so far (to me)





    Pictures Of Cars. A car stuffed
  • A car stuffed



  • ergle2
    Sep 17, 01:42 AM
    I meant Geforce GO7800, a mistake on my part.

    I did some more poking around, and apparently, a Go 7900 model (90nm) that has a TDP rated at around 10% more than the rated TDP of the X1600.

    That might be possible. Based on that the Go 7700 80nm should easily consume less power than the current X1600, and given the base 7600 was faster than the X1600, the 7700 (based on the 7600GS) should offer significant speedup for 3D.

    It'll be interesting to see if Apple favors Intel with the AMD-ATI merger/buyout, too.

    Finally, there's always the (rather unlikely, admittedly) possibility that the MBPs (perhaps just the 17"?) would offer MXM slots; currently, MXM means nVidia.





    Pictures Of Cars. That beautiful muscular car,
  • That beautiful muscular car,



  • marvel2
    Jan 20, 01:19 PM
    Let me know how loud the volume is during a call conversation. If it is significantly louder than the TomTom, I may jump ship and get the Megellan unit.

    My car has no sound dampening material :(





    Pictures Of Cars. smart fortwo - New cars
  • smart fortwo - New cars



  • firestarter
    Apr 21, 02:34 PM
    Good!

    It would be great if there was an even smaller one, now that Thunderbolt allows high speed expansion outside the box.





    Pictures Of Cars. The World#39;s Ugliest Cars -
  • The World#39;s Ugliest Cars -



  • jwp1964
    Jul 22, 09:50 PM
    Does this current set of chips include some very low power consumption chips for use in the Apple ultra-portable I want so badly?:confused:





    Pictures Of Cars. Cool Cars | Cool Cars Images
  • Cool Cars | Cool Cars Images



  • TennisandMusic
    Apr 5, 01:04 PM
    Kind of weird, Apple should not be meddling in that stuff. Way way too domineering.





    Pictures Of Cars. Electric Muffin Cars
  • Electric Muffin Cars



  • Machead III
    Sep 11, 09:02 AM
    how about this for a scenario

    quiet release of C2D MB/MBP at the start of the expo - similar to the imac/mac mini

    then his steveness can deliver the full its showtime reel at the special event.

    announce movie store, with ipod updates, and full ipod video as 'one more thing'

    This would be absolute perfection.





    Pictures Of Cars. the cars have plug sockets
  • the cars have plug sockets



  • aswitcher
    Aug 7, 02:58 AM
    How about a new design pro keyboard to go with the new Mac Pro and Displays? I think its due.....

    ShadoW

    Pro-Keyboard would be very interesting.





    nagromme
    Aug 11, 11:00 AM
    My guess: it's a game of "telephone" in which someone misunderstood the meaning of "both laptops." I think it means the 15" and 17" MBP, not the MBP and MB.

    Which does the bottom-end laptop buyer need the most? A lower price (with no reduction in Apple profits) or faster CPU? The former of course, so as Yonah drops in price I expect it to be used for some time to come.

    Yonah is already a VERY fast, G5-class processor--and Apple's bottom model has two of them! It's not screaming for an upgrade when that would prevent a price drop.

    The need for 64-bit will come to low-end users, but not yet.





    TequilaBoobs
    Nov 22, 08:18 PM
    apple knows hot to create sexy products and market a gotta-have-it item, and with the cell phone market fickle yet fervent, a brand name like apple with premium brand badging and daring design could make big waves and have their loyal fanbase purchase yet another apple product in a different arena... i think its a good risk on apples part and will probably make me shares go up.





    KnightWRX
    Apr 24, 04:48 AM
    Retina is clearly defined by minimum 300 px/in resolution, so distance from monitor there is nothing to do with. Sitting 10 meters from monitor don't transform your monitor to hiperRetina. Please...

    Hum, no it's not. Read the article I linked to and go back to the intro of the iPhone 4. It's 300 PPI at a normal viewing distance for a phone (12 inches). Otherwise it makes no sense. The size of a pixel is relative to its distance from your eye. The further away something it is, the smaller it becomes relatively and thus your eye has more trouble seeing it. Sitting further from your monitor can make the pixels iPhone 4 size in no time at all.





    Rdclark
    Mar 31, 03:45 PM
    Wow, a dollar a year!

    No, $20 a year. The "buy a song" promo is a one-time offer. After the year, it drops back to 5GB free.





    digitalbiker
    Sep 15, 06:40 PM
    i don't understand why people are so desperate for new designs in aluminum MBPs. this is as good as it gets. do you see any commercial or TV shows showing laptops other than Apple ones? you have to wonder why that's the case.....it's because this is the best design in the market.

    i can see your point about keyboard but not others such as HDD and memory access....plus, memory is not that difficult to access anyway.

    I do think new MBPs will see some nice upgrades in battery life....right now my 15 inch MBPs hit about 3:30 in normal use with brightness level all the way up. maybe new MBPs will have average 4 hours battery life.

    I want a redesign because I am sick of the old one. I bought one of the original PB G4 TI 500 mhz back in 2000 after the keynote. Almost 7 years later Apple is essentially selling the same design.

    I am tired of the scratches, fingerprints, etc. that show up like a sore thumb on the metal enclosures. I think there is a lot of wasted space around the trackpad. The PB/MacBook Pro just needs a revamp, similar to the way the macbook received a new design when the intel swtch was made. It's time for something new and innovative from Apple when it comes to their pro laptop.



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar