Senin, 09 Mei 2011

Ellington And Hereson School

Ellington And Hereson School. Roscommon HIgh School
  • Roscommon HIgh School



  • lamina
    Nov 22, 11:04 AM
    If Apple came out with a PDA, I would buy it in a split second. I am in the market for a PDA, but I don't like the feel of the Windows OS or whatever is on them.

    I would want it to be slightly wider than the current 5th gen iPod, with the same height, and all virtual controls.

    Come to think of it, why not just make a full screen iPod with PDA capabilities, especially bluetooth. Bluetooth wouldn't be too useful for song transfers (isn't it limited to 1 megabit/s?) but for calendar files and contacts, even pictures, it would be perfect.

    Ohh Apple please come out with a PDA. I don't even want the cell phone feature.





    Ellington And Hereson School. Buttershaw Upper School From
  • Buttershaw Upper School From



  • combatcolin
    Aug 7, 04:30 PM
    Just got home from work and went on line as fast as my slow PC would boot.

    Lots of power, loads of expansion and 2 optical drive slots! (:p )

    But still way way too expensive.

    Still going to build a Core Duo 2 2.13Ghz PC, and still wishing Apple would create a computer that i want to buy.





    Ellington And Hereson School. Crofton Junior School
  • Crofton Junior School



  • Eidorian
    Aug 2, 07:09 PM
    I do not expect MacBook Pros because Intel Core 2 Duo for notebooks has not been announced yet.TIME PARADOX

    http://guides.macrumors.com/Merom





    Ellington And Hereson School. ellington money jungle,
  • ellington money jungle,



  • Sky Blue
    May 9, 10:31 AM
    There are changes coming to MobileMe, but I can't say anymore due to an NDA.

    yeah, i know all about it too..i just can't say either.





    Ellington And Hereson School. Ellington+agricultural+
  • Ellington+agricultural+



  • macnerd93
    Apr 21, 03:15 PM
    you have to admit the design of the Mac Pro isn't looking at all dated, I think thats quite impressive to say its based on an 8 year old tower design, which is still in existence in 2011. I dont think I could say the same for any PC vendor :P. Although to me most of Apple's stuff still looks in date years after launch, look at the Ti-Book & iMac G4 launched in 2001 & 2002 and still look ultra modern today, heck in 2004 I remember a lot of current PC's still being beige





    Ellington And Hereson School. Ellington+mo
  • Ellington+mo



  • BWhaler
    Sep 15, 06:34 PM
    Some has to say it:

    If MacOSXRumors is predicting it, then it's never going to happen.





    Ellington And Hereson School. Ellington+agricultural+
  • Ellington+agricultural+



  • Zadillo
    Sep 11, 01:18 AM
    I won't buy a Yonah MBP. I would rather have a more future proof computer of a different brand. I use *nix for almost all of my work, I'll just try and buy an open source friendly machine and put windows on a partition just to run WoW and have the other run FreeBSD.

    That, of course, is not my first choice, but I won't wait past the shipping dates of other manufacturers (i.e. the 26th is my limit, too).

    OK, honestly, I just don't get this. I don't see how a Core 2 Duo laptop right now is going to be so much more 'future proof' than a Core Duo laptop. Are you anticipating some time in the near future where everyone with Core Duo laptops is going to find that no-one is making *nix for 32-bit processors or something?

    I mean, really now. What are you doing in *nix that a Core Duo based laptop is going to be so much less future proof than a Core 2 Duo laptop?

    I don't see why you wouldn't just go ahead and order a Core 2 Duo PC laptop then now and get one soon. The only reason to get a MBP is if you specifically need to run OS X, but if the lack of Core 2 Duo is enough to make you just as happy to get a PC laptop and run Windows and FreeBSD on it, why in the world are you waiting for a MBP? It can't be that important to you if the Core Duo vs. Core 2 Duo issue is the "dealbreaker".





    Ellington And Hereson School. Ellington+agricultural+
  • Ellington+agricultural+



  • codyc815
    Apr 26, 04:50 PM
    However Apple lost my custom today. All these stories about putting the release date back and rumors about a 'small' update.....


    Wth, Apple didn't push a release date back, there was never a release date. Just because you assume they'll introduce something the exact same time they did last year and they don't, that's not their fault.





    Ellington And Hereson School. Ellington+agricultural+
  • Ellington+agricultural+



  • fswmacguy
    Apr 18, 02:52 PM
    Release the hounds

    Or what? You'll release the dogs? Or the bees? Or the dogs with bees in their mouth and when they bark they shoot bees at you?





    Ellington And Hereson School. Ellington+agricultural+
  • Ellington+agricultural+



  • iMacZealot
    Jul 29, 09:01 PM
    I read somehwere that the iPhone has been ready to go for a while, the problem is all the greedy scum bag cell providers want to get paid $1 every time a customer puts a song on their phone, where as apple wants people to load up their phone for free just like they do with an iPod. Without the providers on board, you won't get [Retail $350, with 2 Year Plan $50] for the phone, you'll just get [Price $350].

    Anyway I'm on verizon and its been nothing but problems with them for the past year or so. Their 'can you hear me now' network has turned into the 'what? hello? HELLO? *click*' network. I'll be happy to switch if the new phone is not on verizon.

    I know. My brother travels a ton (new day, new state) and he even says that he has awful problems with it. Sprint works pretty well, but just too expensive, especially internationally.

    As for the iPhone, that is the problem. For example, in the case of the ROKR, Apple wanted users to add their music for free from their comp. They went to other companies where they wanted people to pay $2-3 for a song. Maybe this new iPhone will not be music related, but Apple has become to be synonymous with music.

    (Sorry this is my third post in fifteen minutes)





    Ellington And Hereson School. Ramsgate#39;s schools are back in
  • Ramsgate#39;s schools are back in



  • spazzcat
    Mar 29, 09:15 AM
    Yes there are, android are the market leaders(by volume) ~33%, Apple are third after Nokia with ~16% market share.




    Ellington And Hereson School. Former Starkville High School
  • Former Starkville High School



  • kalsta
    May 3, 08:57 PM
    You missed my point; it isn't progress because it's an enormous step backward. It's not the "learning something new" part, it's the "throwing away everything you already know."

    Semantics. Your argument boils down to the pain of change.

    I would see your point if switching everything to metric would actually make things more efficient, but it wouldn't. People who use Imperial units are already comfortable with it - the system already works, and isn't broken.

    Again, the real crux of your argument is that people are 'comfortable' with what they already know. If you were to put that aside and judge between the two systems objectively, I can't see how anyone would actually choose imperial over metric. Metric is the future. No, check that — it's actually the present. You're living in the past Tomorrow.





    Ellington And Hereson School. Bidborough CEP School - Home
  • Bidborough CEP School - Home



  • -aggie-
    May 3, 09:37 PM
    EDIT: Read above. Don't panic got it.

    Not according to the OP he didn't. In the example the hero had one AP and the monster had one AP. Sooooo how did the hero win?





    Ellington And Hereson School. Beach - Kent Schools#39; 2010
  • Beach - Kent Schools#39; 2010



  • Plutonius
    May 3, 06:39 PM
    I'm confused. Are you saying that the villain gets to listen to our conversations and then place the traps? Can he place a trap in the room we're in right now? If so, should this planning be done via PM?

    He goes after we have moved and has to anticipate where we are going next.





    Ellington And Hereson School. Ellington+mo
  • Ellington+mo



  • z3r01
    Apr 26, 04:23 PM
    The way the Android OS is structured, and with the number of manufacturers making Android based smartphones, it would only be a matter time before the total number outgrew what one manufacturer of one phone could make.

    Smart! And exactly my point





    Ellington And Hereson School. Ellington+darden
  • Ellington+darden



  • nidserz
    Apr 10, 02:57 AM
    sorry but business calculator is not a scientific one and thus not valid for this argument.

    LOL um... ok? It's a calculator...





    Ellington And Hereson School. Ellington+darden
  • Ellington+darden



  • -aggie-
    Apr 9, 06:34 PM
    48.




    Ellington And Hereson School. Ellington+darden
  • Ellington+darden



  • hyperpasta
    Aug 2, 11:36 AM
    Don't forget that apple dont just compete with themselves but other PC manufacturers now, and that release schedule would put them way behind. I expect speedbump/updated MBP and iMac at least. Probably on a random Tuesday soon.

    Very good point. However, I still wouldn't expect these at WWDC. Merom won't be ready until Late August/Early September anyway... but perhaps a Conroe iMac could quietly show up some tuesday in late august in one of those four little squares on the Apple homepage...





    Ellington And Hereson School. Ellington+at+newport
  • Ellington+at+newport



  • ~Shard~
    Aug 11, 12:31 PM
    I think he means it's a speed bump in terms of sales. Not technically. Though I may have him/her wrong.

    Ah, gotcha. Yeah, I could see that being the case now that you mention it.

    Most of the "goodness" isn't anything a laptop user will notice.

    Quite true. Again, I was speaking from a technical perspective, but practically, yes, this is quite true.

    Umm..technically you are right, but the the difference of 5-15% is not very significant, especially compared to Conroe's 40% jump. Merom's power is limited by slower FSB which is not going to see any change anytime soon. I just hope they fix current MBP issues first like battery life, underclocked graphic card and Superdrives. CPU upgrade is just a ritual Apple has to perform to stay in the league.

    Gotcha, and agreed - see above. ;) :D





    Schtumple
    May 7, 12:26 PM
    The best option is to cover both ends.


    Free

    Syncing
    Contacts, Calendar, Bookmarks
    Small iDisk
    Find my iDevice
    Web Gallery
    Web Page

    Paid

    iTunes Cloud (Lala music streaming)
    More Sync options
    Larger iDisk Pro (Dropbox like speed)
    Larger Web space and Gallery
    Online Backup
    iWork.com Pro (Collaboration and editing)

    I'm ready to go Google Free. I just need to know Mobileme is worth investing in more.

    Exactly, if Mobile me was a free service, it would be severely limited to what is currently on offer, and I doubt Apple would even begin to offer all the features for free, they'd still want people to pay a premium.





    shartypants
    Apr 7, 12:17 PM
    Who wants a RIM playbook anyway, hehe.





    LegendKillerUK
    Mar 28, 09:54 AM
    Due to moving countries for a year I had to stick with my iPhone 3G. When I get home again in the summer I'd rather not be buying into a year old device. :(





    scrapple
    May 6, 07:19 AM
    apple is moving away from osx... its obvious..

    5 years from now all their imacs and macs will run a flavor of IOS.





    nuckinfutz
    May 7, 12:29 PM
    Prefrences > mobile me > iDisk ...Set iDisk syncing on and a local cache of your iDisk is created and synced automatically. Just like dropbox.

    Dude you are ********ing great. I've only been a member since Feb and this is the first i've heard about it. Thank you kindly.



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar