Selasa, 10 Mei 2011

william moseley and anna

william moseley and anna. did william moseley
  • did william moseley



  • ergle2
    Sep 14, 01:17 PM
    True (today anyway; in the NT era they were indeed separate platforms though. Which brings me to my next point..)

    Point of total (and obnoxious) pedantry here -- XP and W2K3 Server aren't strictly the same codebase; The latter was a huge rewrite job with some fairly significant internal changes.

    XP 64bit is based on W2K3, and Vista originally started out on the XP code base and then was scrapped, and was started over using the W2K3 codebase.

    It doesn't invalidate your point in any way and the latter is most definitely descended from the former, but unlike previous products they weren't released in parallel. I mention it purely because I find it interesting, and it's also an example of how Windows is "evolving", so to speak.

    I think people who say stuff like that are exhibiting a syndrome common to Mac folk who've never spent any time in the PC world -- they take negative comments they remember regarding versions of Windows or the PC experience from about 5 years back and assume they apply to today. XP, for example, really was for the most part a window-dressing of Windows 2000, but that is not the case for Vista. You see similar statements regarding "blue screens of death", overall system stability, etc, which suggest they haven't seen or used a PC since the late 90s/early 00's.

    This is very common on both sides of the divide. Many Mac-only people seem to think Windows is still stuck in the Win9x days, and many of the Windows-only types seem to think MacOS is still in the 8.x days.

    I guess it's a little like when your friend has kids and you don't see them for a few years, and you're surprised that instead of still being little kids they're teenagers... :)





    william moseley and anna. William Moseley Ziegfeld
  • William Moseley Ziegfeld



  • hulugu
    Apr 28, 07:22 PM
    ...Your problem, Hulugu, just like other liberals in this forum blinded by their own bias, is that you decided what I was trying to do before I even did it. I clearly stated my point, I clearly stated I was not a birther, I clearly stated that I had advocated the documents release, I clearly stated I hoped it would shut the issue down for several reasons including the fact that it's a political loser for my side of the aisle... and yet what do you and the others do? Claim that I AM a birther, claim that I'm GLAD there was something odd about the document, claim that my attempt to get someone to clear up the confusion and give the 'simple explanation' was actually a veiled attempt to prove Obama was a Kenyan.

    Sad, pathetic, misguided, and further proof that this forum has a distinct in ability to produce meaningful conversation without hate, vitriol, and meaninglessly misguided attacks. Enjoy.

    Your inability to parse my point might actually be the problem. I thought your "I'm just asking questions" line was disingenuous, not because you're a birther, but rather you have a vested interest in conspiracy with this administration.
    You don't care what the conspiracy is, you just want another arrow.

    And that is bias.





    william moseley and anna. William Moseley, Skandar
  • William Moseley, Skandar



  • goobot
    Apr 25, 01:42 PM
    I dont understand how anyone would get the info from your phone.





    william moseley and anna. In this photo: William Moseley
  • In this photo: William Moseley



  • Blue Fox
    Apr 25, 01:56 PM
    I dont understand how anyone would get the info from your phone.

    And even if they did, what would they do with it? Go to my friends house and come visit me at my address? All that information has been in the local phone book for decades.

    Not to mention, doesn't the file only store the nearest cell tower and/or WiFi network? I've even read that it can be 2-5 miles aways from where you were even at, hardly the "tracking" people make it out to be.





    william moseley and anna. Left To Right: Lucy Pevensie,
  • Left To Right: Lucy Pevensie,



  • Multimedia
    Jul 21, 01:51 PM
    Yes, with the possibility of a Mac Pro with 8 core on the horizon, it makes sense to skip the 4 core altogether. Or, start with lower end of 4 cores (say 2GHz) and then, if necessary and possible, upgrade it to 8 cores. I wonder if waiting for 8 cores is going to be a common sentiment. In that case, it would make sense for Apple to offer an upgrade path to it.There may be unknown variables supporting 8 cores from 4 such that I would not want to take that path. I would rather have 8 cores on a new motherboard with faster ram etc supported to get the most out of all of them at newer faster speeds.





    william moseley and anna. Ben Barnes, William Moseley,
  • Ben Barnes, William Moseley,



  • CaoCao
    Feb 28, 09:14 PM
    Yeah, I know what default means. Your explanation has to be one of the most ridiculous I have encountered. Thanks for the laugh.

    Though, i do have to wonder. What do you think "influcenes" the brain that may cause homosexuality?
    I copy and pasted from the dictionary application that comes default installed with Macs, thank Apple for the laugh.

    You have just introduced this new word "influcenes" which I can't memory match with an word I know. Assuming you mean influences which appears to match contextually, I do not know the answer, scientist do not appear to know either.
    Well, it's certainly sweeping drama based on fiction. Like so many Oscar winners, it's also a bit of vapid fluff that people will view and quickly forget. Frankly, I didn't mean to imply any excellence other than at making completely unfounded generalizations.



    Are you saying you think people program themselves to be gay? Or is it based on what cartoons they watch as a kid? Maybe lack of a father figure? Tell us more, Doc!

    I do not know the cause, it appears scientists do not either. Since no one appears to know, what could you possibly have expected from me?





    william moseley and anna. anna popplewell and william
  • anna popplewell and william



  • slackpacker
    Apr 12, 09:25 AM
    Naw, memory too. There's probably a lot I left out, it was just a quick list off the top of my head.

    64bit will just expand memory access it does not have anything to do with being multiprocessor aware.





    william moseley and anna. Photo of William Moseley, Anna
  • Photo of William Moseley, Anna



  • CaoCao
    Mar 1, 04:11 PM
    You know how stupid that argument is? You are comparing physical defects to a different mental state. Physiologically, gay people are not any bit different from straight people. (IE one identical twin gay, one not cases...)

    Here is a much closer analog to your view:

    "I hate you for liking the color yellow. Your views are sick and your practice of having yellow things in your home is sick and wrong and immoral. A three thousand year old book written by some uneducated shepperds told me that people who like the color yellow are going to burn in Hell because someone hates them."

    Do you see just how stupid this whole thing is?
    Well my other options were paedophilia, incest, bestiality etc.

    Your analogy does not make sense because I do not hate homosexuals.
    I made it quite clearly. If you don't get it, I can't help you any further.



    Good to hear. Can we now assume you support marriage rights for gay people?
    You have made it quite clear you suffer from a dearth of cogency.
    That is their problem, not yours.

    You could say the same about the Catholic church. My link was specifically in reply to being asked for evidence - actually proof - that Plato was a homosexual. As for supporting bad stuff, the US Constitution was once quite content to support slavery and the subordination of women, and so were many of the founding fathers, both of the early church and the USA.

    What absolute bollocks! Homosexuality does not need treatment, since it is not a disease.
    Ah, let us define slavery, does: "slavery is the condition of involuntary servitude in which a human being is regarded as no more than the property of another, as being without basic human rights; in other words, as a thing rather than a person" work for you?
    Why not? Whether gays are treated equally under the Constitution has absolutely nothing to do with how you feel about them. Whether you grant them the human dignity of being treated equally has absolutely nothing to do with your Catholic dogma. You are making excuses.

    Another red herring: nobody is asking you to be a caregiver, simply to stop pontificating about something you clearly know very little about. You are simply broadcasting your prejudices to no useful effect: you are not going to make anyone heterosexual by trashing their feelings and their very nature, you are just going to add to their discomfiture.

    What a pity you did not learn from her to keep your own counsel.

    Feeble. Do you pontificate about sky-diving too?

    I have read many of Plato's dialogues, in Greek, and studied - and continue to study - Ancient Greek culture in depth. Your Dr Gould is bringing his own prejudices to the table. He should know better.

    Homosexual friendship. Right.
    But they are treated equal, any gay man can marry a woman and any lesbian woman can marry a man just as any heterosexual man can marry a woman and any heterosexual woman can marry a man
    @CoCo & Bill: Please, just stop arguing with bogus reasons. The Catholic Church has everything wrong and upside down and only to control its followers. You two are a perfect example thereof.

    CoCo, heterosexuality is not the norm, at least not outside our social understanding. In ancient Greece and Rome, sexuality wasn't even up for discussion. You followed a certain social conduct and explored your sexuality as you saw fit and didn't question it or that of others. When Christianity started taking over the laws and moral standards, they made it so they could control everything people do. Your reasoning comes from the same source as those who wrote the medical journals that condemn homosexuality as a mental illness. They did so out of fear of the unknown - the very essence th the Catholic Church uses to control its followers.

    And Bill, please go out and live a little. Get a nice girlfriend and explore your and her sexuality a little and see how much more relaxed your attitude about the world can be. There's more to life than waiting for God's instructions. He certainly wouldn't want you to waste your life on such trivial things like analyzing other people's sexuality.

    You two need to expand your world view and accept that there are plenty of things that make you uncomfortable, but there is no reason to condemn them so exhaustingly. You cannot reverse progress and you certainly cannot control the lives of other people.

    There are plenty of folks in Northern Africa that can vouch for that.
    Nay, the Romans and Greeks failed, they are retrogress





    william moseley and anna. Anna Popplewell + William
  • Anna Popplewell + William



  • k995
    Mar 23, 03:54 AM
    To be fair, every smartphone on the market is an iPhone clone and every tablet an iPad clone, so it is all related to Apple in that way.
    Complete BS "iphone" lookalikes date back to ebfore the iphone was anounced. So either some companys have people who can predict the future, or the design and tech behind the iphone was aused BEFORe it was released and apple just changed excisting designs.

    Ipad is basicly a large smartphone.





    william moseley and anna. William Moseley, Skandar
  • William Moseley, Skandar



  • Multimedia
    Sep 14, 12:23 PM
    i think they're coming up with 2 dual octo-core.......True That. But not until next summer 2007.





    william moseley and anna. william moseley and anna
  • william moseley and anna



  • DeVizardofOZ
    Aug 30, 06:14 AM
    I don't believe Apple would (or should) license out Mac OS X to run on non-Apple hardware. This is because Apple is a hardware company that uses Mac OS X to sell hardware. I wouldn't want it to be licensed out anyway, because then we would have to deal with registration key nightmares. Right now, there's nothing but your conscience and a license agreement you probably threw away keeping you from installing one copy of Mac OS X on every Mac you can get your hands on. Not that I do that, but I sure like just popping in my disk and reinstalling whenever it strikes my fancy.

    On to the support issue, I think since the beginning of technical support there have always been those who complain that quality has really gone down and back in the good ol' days, you never had any problems, ever! And now, by golly, it's a coin toss whether you get a machine that even turns on!

    Right, gramps, and back in your day, you walked to school uphill both ways in the snow with no boots and you liked it.

    And 25% of new machines being lemons? Last quarter, Apple reported they shipped 1,327,000 computers. If we call a quarter 90 days, and assume that 25% of them are dead, that's more than 3,600 computers sold defective every single day. Are you kidding me? You really think a major hardware company would sell 3,600 defective computers every single day and get away with it?

    This is what's really happening: Apple is selling more machines than ever. Apple's customers have greater access to the internet than ever. Even if the rate of failure stays the same, you have more customers with more internet savvy to come whine and moan on bulletin boards.

    Yes, you deserve a perfectly functioning computer and you have the right to complain when your computer is broken. So call Apple or go down to your local service provider and get your machine serviced under warranty. That's what it's there for. It's also the number 1 best way to help Apple get clued in to potential issues with their products. They're not going to issue a recall because a bunch of bulletin board users complain to each other over and over again until they convince each other that there isn't a single MacBook Pro in the world that functions properly.
    _________________________________________________________________________

    because, no matter what I hear around the board, all of you forgot to consider, that there must be a large number of faulty products WHICH DID NOT SLIP THROUGH THE SLOPPY CQ AT THE FACTORY. Therefore 20-25% lemons is indeed possible and much too high a percentage in any manufacturing process.

    Best





    william moseley and anna. William Moseley and
  • William Moseley and



  • tartufo
    Apr 12, 08:28 AM
    I hope not. I want the 5 now :)

    http://www.truffles.bg
    http://www.truffles-bg.com





    william moseley and anna. William Moseley y Anna
  • William Moseley y Anna



  • seenew
    Aug 27, 03:40 AM
    See Apple???
    Yet another potential customer for iMac Ultra. We Want C2DE + X1900 and a 23" screen!

    It has been demonstrated an iMac can take large amounts of heat. I should expect (With almost certainty) that iMac will get at least 2.4 Conroe, which should be quite a significant increase on its own, and possibly higher. 2.4 on the low end 17" model, 2.66 in 20" and the option of 2.93 or 3.2 in iMac Ultra! (Then Apple can gift me with one for coming up with such a great idea)
    X1800's for the 17 and 20 inches, and X1900 for the 23".
    Sounds good to me.
    Extra space due to 23" could be used for the cooling of the twin fires of CPU and GPU.

    Except they get pissed off if you give them ideas.
    Or was that Nintendo?
    Both, probably. Legalities.





    william moseley and anna. Anna Popplewell amp; William
  • Anna Popplewell amp; William



  • cgc
    Jul 20, 02:45 PM
    I think I'll still get the low-end Intel Tower in August/September, but I'm curious if the XEON 51xx chip could be replaced with a quad-core Intel chip.





    william moseley and anna. Barnes and William Moseley
  • Barnes and William Moseley



  • edenwaith
    Jul 14, 04:34 PM
    ONLY DDR2-667?!? :confused:

    Come on Apple, you'd BETTER use DDR2-800 or I'll be pissed! :mad:


    No, they better equip every new Mac with 10 Terabytes of DDR9-5000 RAM! And they will also include a Raid 5 configuration at 20 Exabytes! And the entire machine will be smaller than your fingernail.

    But it will then come equipped with a 16Mhz Motorola 680x0 chip.





    william moseley and anna. ben barnes William Moseley,
  • ben barnes William Moseley,



  • katyoshi
    Apr 7, 01:18 AM
    This is why I waited for them to update the C2D first before purchasing. I will be buying the top 13". :rolleyes:





    william moseley and anna. Tags: William Moseley, Anna
  • Tags: William Moseley, Anna



  • EagerDragon
    Aug 25, 07:36 PM
    Kind of a rude reply to someone who is just posting their experience with Apple.

    Without criticism there would never be a reason to improve anything.

    100% agree, there are manufactoring mistakes, the man should have a right to complain, lets not be rude. Sorry about that, people should not treat you like that.





    william moseley and anna. William Moseley and Anna
  • William Moseley and Anna



  • bokdol
    Aug 18, 09:48 AM
    I know if it is it will work, what i'm asking is, is it? Or is that not known at this time?


    http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2006/06/27/woodcrest_servers_are_covertown_servers/

    i guess it will be





    william moseley and anna. William Moseley,
  • William Moseley,



  • Leoff
    Sep 19, 07:30 AM
    i agree, I need a computer to encode video in iDVD because it takes forever on my PPC. That little difference in power is a big difference.

    If you're still using the PPC, then you won't notice the difference between 2.0 and 2.16 on Intel. It will simply be "faster." Go out, get yourself a nice new MacBook, and enjoy.





    Hellhammer
    Apr 6, 12:32 PM
    I think most ppl here do not seem to realize the number 1 problem of MBA: overheating. I am the proud owner of a Rev. C MBA, which I would not exchange for anything else (especially the new models). The only problem I can complain abt is frequent overheating, which makes apps and the OS slow down consistently or (very rarely) even freeze.

    I believe that the processor downgrading, as well as the elimination of backlit keys, are mostly in order to avoid such problem (as well as improve battery life). Otherwise, they would not make sense.

    MBA is not MB Pro. If u want less weight/space, u must be willing to compromise.

    Rev D. has no overheating issues. My CPU doesn't go over 70�C when watching 1080p Flash video in fullscreen. The fan sometimes kicks in but it's still very comfortable to use on your lap, since it's barely even warm. Older MBAs suffered from overheating, that is true.





    bibbz
    Jun 8, 10:25 PM
    How would I be eligible for the early upgrade? The ATT wireless site tells me.. .

    iPhone Upgrade
    You can take advantage of our no commitment pricing at a participating retail sales location. You may qualify for a full discount on a standard iPhone upgrade on 01/16/2011


    Based off of that, I would think I am NOT eligible for early upgrade pricing..

    I'm not sure how it looks on ATT's website. when we log into att and check eligibility it will say..

    No, customer is not eligible for an upgrade. Yes customer is eligible for an early iPhone upgrade.

    Every account we log into says that if they are not eligible for a full upgrade. If they are eligible for a full upgrade, then it says...

    Yes, customer is eligible for an upgrade.

    Literally, if i upgrade you in my store right now bc you are eligible, log out, and log back in, it will say whats in the 1st quote.

    Check in your local store tomorrow, or shoot me a pm with your cell and your billing zip code and i can tell you... If you're not comfortable with that i understand, check your local store and when they check it, ask them specifically about the "Early iPhone upgrade"





    mdntcallr
    Sep 19, 10:00 AM
    Well, I've been on MacRumors since last week and I'm already tired of posts telling me what I really need. I don't recall seeing posts saying Yonah was crap. Most people just want to feel like they are making a good investment on an expensive piece of equipment that may be around for 3-4+ years. I would like a laptop with a 64-bit processor. Period. I don't care what you think I need. The problem with posts like this are that they waste my time, and the time of other users who are looking for information on the release of the new MBP models.


    I agree with your sentiments. While it is great to get steady advancements in the amount of say, 2x year refreshes. The performance difference between merom and yonah is an incremental upgrade. not a major big deal.

    you should be happy with the laptop you have. The chip has the power you need for now and the next several years.

    Personally for me though, I am still on my PB 1.25 alum, so i am very interested in good progress for the new MBP's, such as... larger hard drives 160 gb as BTO option, better ram pricing, better graphics cards, and options for killer graphics card, and... finally Blu-Ray drives.

    that and a Airplane/Auto Magsafe power adapter. dont you think that would be nice. it's been to long without it! cmon apple. build it!





    Popeye206
    Apr 25, 02:10 PM
    I think this IS a privacy issue. That data could end up in the wrong hands. Does anyone store a text document on their iPhone with a list of their bank details and passwords? No, because it could end up in the wrong hands. So could this data that's being collected.

    This data shouldn't be recorded without permission, no matter what's being done with it.

    Dude... what the heck are the "wrong hands" going to do with it? Visit the same 7-11 you go to and buy a Slurpie?





    Tones2
    Apr 11, 02:08 PM
    LOL at all of the people saying it's a big mistake and bad move on Apple's part. They know what they are doing. Why would they do something that would hurt their iPhone sales?!

    No. I think people are just saying it's a stupid rumor.

    Tony



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar