Selasa, 10 Mei 2011

wallpaper vista nature

wallpaper vista nature. Nature Scenery Wallpaper
  • Nature Scenery Wallpaper



  • nixd2001
    Oct 12, 06:14 AM
    Originally posted by javajedi
    I gave you what you asked for, a fair and balanced benchmark, one even created by a Mac user. You guys have seen the code to the simple floating point and integer benchmarks

    It would be interesting to see the code generated for the loops - it won't change the answers but it might give some of us a bit more understanding on the perfomance differences.





    wallpaper vista nature. Nature Wallpapers, Wallpapers
  • Nature Wallpapers, Wallpapers



  • Amazing Iceman
    May 2, 07:04 PM
    Ah, Geek Squad... Do they let you drive the Bug?

    Sorry, I don't work for Best Buy... They don't pay enough... and their employees don't really know much about anything, specially about MACs.

    You go ahead, drive the bug and be happy.





    wallpaper vista nature. Windows Vista Wallpapers
  • Windows Vista Wallpapers



  • ct2k7
    Oct 7, 11:12 AM
    This is by far far the most ridiculous request I have ever read.




    wallpaper vista nature. wallpaper is nature,
  • wallpaper is nature,



  • SuperCachetes
    Apr 25, 10:06 PM
    But Allah is a great poster boy for Atheists as to why religion is the root of all problems lol

    Uh, what lol?. :rolleyes:

    Do try to keep your bias contained to yourself.





    wallpaper vista nature. wallpapers vista nature. creep
  • wallpapers vista nature. creep



  • rdowns
    Mar 24, 07:17 PM
    The Catholic Church doesn't hate homosexuals


    Hate the sin, love the sinner. ;)





    wallpaper vista nature. Wallpaper Vista »
  • Wallpaper Vista »



  • schwell
    Nov 5, 09:56 PM
    Now that Android is coming to Verizon (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=798678) and they will be collaborating on handsets, I have no doubt Android will surpass the iPhone in terms of user numbers. Will it surpass in quality? That remains to be seen...

    Maybe, but there is a good chance Verizon will screw it up.

    Plus, the number of Windows users far surpasses MAC OS X users, but Apple is doing just fine when compared to Microsoft.





    wallpaper vista nature. Vista Wallpapers
  • Vista Wallpapers



  • Macsavvytech
    May 3, 04:48 PM
    Hmmm.
    My sister was fooled by this up to the point of it running its "scan". Just had to talk to her about it, seems it targets bootcamp people by seeming to be a message reporting their Windows side is infected (The normal my computer scam screen). Anyway guided her through removing it.





    wallpaper vista nature. wallpaper vista nature.
  • wallpaper vista nature.



  • ksz
    Nov 2, 06:51 PM
    We won't see lower power 4-core offerings until Intel goes 45nm with a unified core design. 45nm should take them to 8-core, maybe 16 or even 24, but Intel doesn't seem too sure just yet.
    This page (http://www.anandtech.com/cpuchipsets/showdoc.aspx?i=2866&p=2) from Anandtech, describing power consumption on Kentsfield, brings up the issue of independently varying clock frequency and voltage per core, something that is rather tough to implement. Even at 65nm Intel could do what AMD will do in Barcelona, which is to implement independent clocks for each core.





    wallpaper vista nature. Resolution Vista Wallpaper
  • Resolution Vista Wallpaper



  • jav6454
    Mar 11, 01:07 AM
    I have been seeing the breaking news, I saw a tsunami!:(

    It was originally 7.9 then upgraded to 8.8, then 8.9:eek:

    It's so devastating! Cars couldn't escape!:eek:

    Dam... I hope that damage isn't that bad, but it being 8.9 I won't hold my breathe.





    wallpaper vista nature. cut into Vista#39;s Wallpaper
  • cut into Vista#39;s Wallpaper



  • dethmaShine
    May 2, 04:51 PM
    unbiased as opposed to a Mac site.... yeah right!


    Mac users tend to be a better target for old fashioned phishing/vishing because...well, 'nothing bad happens on a Mac..' right?

    Now from google pointing 'sources', you are consistently jumping on to mac users, eh?

    Good going.

    Yup nothing happens to my mac except for what I do it. It's that simple. Why don't you just ask Google why they decided to abandon Windows?





    wallpaper vista nature. Cool Windows Vista Wallpapers
  • Cool Windows Vista Wallpapers



  • 840quadra
    Apr 28, 08:37 AM
    Yes. A very common sight even in 2011.

    I am one of the many people carrying them, but, sales numbers of those versus the iPod Touch, and iPhone are telling us that the fad is over. ;)

    I don't want them to stop selling classic iPods, however I am not blind to the fact that I am a member of a dying breed of classic iPod users. :(





    wallpaper vista nature. wallpapers vista nature.
  • wallpapers vista nature.



  • Fraaaa
    Apr 15, 09:53 AM
    So Trevor is for people that consider suicide - yet the video looks much towards LGBT only.





    wallpaper vista nature. Nature Wallpapers, Vista
  • Nature Wallpapers, Vista



  • 1macker1
    Mar 18, 12:24 PM
    AHAHAHHAHA, good job. I think the head of Napster should send this link to the record company execs. Karma is a bitch.





    wallpaper vista nature. Check out the Vista Wallpapers
  • Check out the Vista Wallpapers



  • rdowns
    Mar 15, 07:53 AM
    Come to think of it...it wouldn't be too bad if Japan had to mass evacuate because of contamination. I mean, that place might eventually like blow up and flood at some point in the future right? It looks like it's on the verge of happening actually.

    That would be pretty cool if they evacuated now. I mean, where would they go you may ask? I think they would mostly come the the US. I mean, we sort of helped them build their country up after WWII and we've always had pretty strong ties. Our economy is similar too.

    Hey, we'll take Toyota, and Sony, and Mitsubishi...and heck, whatever can fit on the barges. :) I think it would be pretty symbiotic too as we use a lot of their crap anyway so might as well bring it all home. They have like the best manufacturing in the world and the US can use some of that today. We have lots of barren land all over the place that can be used for industry and Japanese ppl have the money to build here, rather than in the expensive cramped up island of theirs. Jobs for all! woot!

    wtf?

    http://pic.phyrefile.com/n/na/narf/2010/06/14/facepalm.jpg





    wallpaper vista nature. Beautiful Wallpapers - Windows
  • Beautiful Wallpapers - Windows



  • noahtk
    Apr 9, 04:16 PM
    Pay off Sony for PSP ports!!!





    wallpaper vista nature. Green Nature Wallpapers
  • Green Nature Wallpapers



  • firestarter
    Mar 13, 02:09 PM
    But how do you proponents of nuclear power discount the very real risks it poses to mankind itself? War and terrorism especially. HUGE accident(s) waiting to happen.


    If you choose not to have nuclear power, you're choosing to have oil - and all the problems that brings with it.

    I can't recall a war fought over nuclear power, but we're living through one driven by our need to access cheap oil (http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/article2461214.ece).

    Do you think that our heavy handed approach to Persian Gulf politics increases or decreases the threat of terrorism? Although we've been keen to see regime change in Egypt and Libya, there's no way we'll assist any sort of change in Saudi - since we need the oil. Yet most of the 9/11 hijackers were disaffected Saudi men! (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijackers_in_the_September_11_attacks)

    So I think your argument that nuclear power increases the threat of terrorism and war is naive, given that the only other option is oil - which most definitely does!





    wallpaper vista nature. Blue Stones vista wallpaper
  • Blue Stones vista wallpaper



  • Sodner
    Mar 18, 12:39 PM
    LOL yeah Right,

    I have dealt with the president of At&t on a serious matter this past year.

    I will not get into what Apple does to At&t but it was over my Iphone

    anyway, I do not make such calls or demands on At&t and in fact I like at&t over Verizon.

    But if you advertise unlimited as At&t does and did, it should be unlimited no matter what (Slimey) lawyer drafts a document meant to swindle people is signed.




    wallpaper vista nature. nature, vista, wallpaper,
  • nature, vista, wallpaper,



  • Photics
    Apr 9, 09:09 AM
    Get off your friggin high horse when saying that App store gaming isn't real gaming.

    I liked reading your post. I pretty much agree with you wrote. Heh, I think video games kept me out of trouble too. I also think Nintendo is scared about the falling price of software. That's where their money comes from. For almost three decades, Nintendo has been making a lot of money by releasing consoles to sell their software at a premium.

    An excellent example... is Urban Champion on Wiiware really worth $5?
    That's madness! A title like that would get crushed on the iTunes App Store.

    Although... I think iOS is geared more towards casual games, because that's easier to create on the system. Yet, I'm investing time and money in seeing if there is a market for "hardcore" games. I think there is. That's why I'm building BOT (http://photics.com/bot-game-design-and-progress-reports).

    Apple is one step away from crushing Nintendo... that's adding an App Store to the Apple TV.

    This hardcore vs. casual debate misses the main point. Nintendo was seen as the more casual of the big three console makers. Yet, Nintendo dominated the first few years of this generation's console war. If Apple enters this arena, it's big trouble for Nintendo... and the other console makers.

    Heh, but as a developer, it's really cool for me. Apple has built something amazing here. Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo... they could have made it easier for independent developers, but they didn't. Apple is now in a great position to dramatically change the way the industry works — and I think it's for the better.

    I wandered into Best Buy last Christmas season and I saw the game of life in 3D on the XBOX. I thought it was a great way to modernize a classic game. I was getting ready to buy the XBOX 360. But then, lots of great iOS games started going on sale for 99� each. I bought nine... NINE NEW GAMES for less than $10.

    If Nintendo doesn't adapt, it could be big trouble for them. I've seen the 3DS (http://photics.com/nintendo-3ds-a-surprising-disappointment) and I'm not impressed. I think the iPhone 4 is a much better portable gaming machine.





    wallpaper vista nature. landscape wallpaper, Vista
  • landscape wallpaper, Vista



  • edifyingGerbil
    Apr 24, 12:48 PM
    Blasphemy is only one aspect of religious control and oppression in society.

    While faith is used as the reason behind the denial of rights associated with sexuality, family planning, education, electoral representation, it's ridiculous to pretend that Western Christianity is any more benign than Islam. You just notice it less, because your culture is steeped in it.

    You're wrong, Christianity (either Western or Eastern) is categorically more benign (as is Judaism). This is because of various reasons but mainly:

    1. The Qur'an is considered the literal word of God, thus to go against any Qur'anic teachings (such as slay the infidel wher'er ye may find him or strike terror in the hearts of the enemy of Islam) is considered blasphemy in a way that the Bible is not (because the Bible is not considered the literal word of God.)

    2. The Qur'an exhorts its votaries to follow muhammad's example because he is the perfect man and that anyone who obeys muhammad obeys allah. That's why Bangladeshis are protesting the outlawing of child marriage (older men marrying girls as young as 6) because they say to ban it is to criticise muhammad (who married Aisha when she was 6 and consummated it when she was 9), which is blasphemy.

    Your points about faith being used for the denial of rights may be pertinent for the US but the US is not the only Western Democracy. Abortion is legal here in Europe, even Italy and Greece.

    It sounds like you're extremely ignorant and refuse to be enlightened. That's your choice but the last thing I'll say in the matter is you're a fool if you think you should enable islam or defend it. I'd rather all religions be abolished than Islam gain dominance. Hell, I'd rather the world be destroyed in a nuclear holocaust than Islam ascend any more than it has already. Islam is poisonous to freedom.





    M87
    Apr 12, 11:28 PM
    Amen! Bring on Logic X for said price and on the App store.

    Exciting times indeed! I can't wait :D

    +1

    So ready to move up from Express.





    iliketyla
    Apr 20, 06:37 PM
    Except for the inferior interface, battery life, apps and usability you mean.. Otherwise they are exactly the same!

    Yeah! My battery lasts for upwards of two days. Definitely not comparable at all to an iPhone.

    Inferior interface is subjective, and you've given no reference so that comment is irrelevant.

    Name me one app that you have on your iPhone that doesn't have a similar if not identical app on the Android Market.





    orak
    Oct 6, 10:16 AM
    OK, it seems like Woodcrest was officially unveiled by Intel on July 27 and the new Mac Pros were available for purchase (same day they were announced) on August 7.

    So if it goes like that, we could see these things as early as late November, right? Just doing some wishful thinking! :)

    Ugh, it's gonna be hard waiting until December or January. I just hope the price won't be so much higher than what we see now.





    Edge100
    Apr 15, 11:31 AM
    The modern view of homosexual sex in all the orthodox Christian religions is so tame and simple it's almost boring. It's just premarital sex, which is considered sinful. It's not morally worse than heterosexual premarital sex. And yes, marriage is considered to be between a man and a woman in these religions, so yes, that does really suck for the orthodox gay Christian.

    Even if this were true (and it's demonstrably not true), the whole thing is based on the completely erroneous idea that morality should be dictated by any of our holy books. We do a disservice to humanity by allowing ourselves to remain captive to these bronze age ideals of what is right and wrong.





    840quadra
    Apr 28, 08:37 AM
    Yes. A very common sight even in 2011.

    I am one of the many people carrying them, but, sales numbers of those versus the iPod Touch, and iPhone are telling us that the fad is over. ;)

    I don't want them to stop selling classic iPods, however I am not blind to the fact that I am a member of a dying breed of classic iPod users. :(



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar