ravenvii
May 4, 10:28 PM
I'm surprised. :)
Why would the villain ever move out of the lair?
Are we to assume there are unlimited traps and monsters? Are these of all types, that is, 1 point type, 2 point type, etc.?
As to the first question, f I answer that, I risk revealing too much. :)
As to the second, yes the villain has unlimited traps and monsters. And yes, there are different types that costs different amounts of points. The more points, the bigger and badder the monster or trap is, obviously.
Why would the villain ever move out of the lair?
Are we to assume there are unlimited traps and monsters? Are these of all types, that is, 1 point type, 2 point type, etc.?
As to the first question, f I answer that, I risk revealing too much. :)
As to the second, yes the villain has unlimited traps and monsters. And yes, there are different types that costs different amounts of points. The more points, the bigger and badder the monster or trap is, obviously.
ntnwwnet
Aug 12, 12:15 AM
If they made it a little taller it should be easy-peasy for Apple to fit the necessary cooling. Hey, if they're making it taller, they could add a 3.5" Hard Drive which is much cheaper than laptop hard drives and we could finally get a 500GB Mini.
But then it wouldn't be a Mac Mini, now would it?
(My first MR post. Ever.)
But then it wouldn't be a Mac Mini, now would it?
(My first MR post. Ever.)
amols
Aug 4, 12:32 PM
A chip update has NOTHING to do with any outstanding issues, sorry...Apple is fully capable of fixing those (if any) with a better design AND a better chip.

portions of fruit and veg

Proportion of children in Scotland consuming five or more portions of fruit and vegetables per day, by SIMD quintile and sex, 2008/09

portions of fruit and veg

Five-a-day fruit and veg

#39;daily portions of fruits

five portions of fruit and

fruit and vegetable

portions of fruit and veg

portions of fruit and veg

portions of fruit and veg

Fitting in fruit and veg

Proportion of children (aged 2-15) in Scotland consuming no portions of fruit and vegetables per day, by SIMD quintile and sex, 2008/09

eat fruit and vegetables

of fruit and vegetables

Five portions of fruit and

cartoon fruit and vegetables
yfile
Apr 24, 04:44 AM
No, it wouldn't. Please understand what Retina means ;) :
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/badastronomy/2010/06/10/resolving-the-iphone-resolution/
For all we know, the 27" already is a Retina display. It depends on what distance you find normal sitting away from it.
Retina is clearly defined by minimum 300 px/in resolution, so distance from monitor there is nothing to do with. Sitting 10 meters from monitor don't transform your monitor to hiperRetina. Please...
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/badastronomy/2010/06/10/resolving-the-iphone-resolution/
For all we know, the 27" already is a Retina display. It depends on what distance you find normal sitting away from it.
Retina is clearly defined by minimum 300 px/in resolution, so distance from monitor there is nothing to do with. Sitting 10 meters from monitor don't transform your monitor to hiperRetina. Please...
CalBoy
Apr 20, 11:47 AM
All of these September iPhone rumors leave three possibilities:
1) Apple failed to plug all of its leaks and there are genuine sources providing this information, and as a result, the iPhone 5 will really be out in September.
2) Apple is intentionally testing the waters to not only see where remaining leaks are, but also to encourage iPhone 4 sales to not drop off during the late spring/early summer.
3) The original September rumor began from an untested source and spent enough time on the merry-go-round to be viewed as "legitimate" by larger media outlets.
1) Apple failed to plug all of its leaks and there are genuine sources providing this information, and as a result, the iPhone 5 will really be out in September.
2) Apple is intentionally testing the waters to not only see where remaining leaks are, but also to encourage iPhone 4 sales to not drop off during the late spring/early summer.
3) The original September rumor began from an untested source and spent enough time on the merry-go-round to be viewed as "legitimate" by larger media outlets.
3CCD
Aug 11, 11:24 AM
I'm waiting after the new year with the release of OS X 10.5 and then possibly getting a MBP. When is the Pairs show? I keep reading September but what are the exact dates? Thanks.
maclaptop
Apr 20, 08:00 AM
1) This model hasn't promised anything yet because no one but Apple knows what's in store. I don't see any cosmetic changes in store, and the iPhone 4 still looks better than every handset out to date.
2) Sorry but my phone has never been dropped. Speak for yourself when you say it's going to get dropped. Not all of us are as clumsy as you and your friends apparently.
1) You're right but it still reminds me of Antennagate, and Jobs wise ass comment.
So I'll have fun with a Galaxy S2 while the gullible remain in denial.
2) My aren't you perfect.
Now you've backed yourself into a corner and loaded up on bad karma.
The next time you hear glass shatter, you'll know what it is... :)
2) Sorry but my phone has never been dropped. Speak for yourself when you say it's going to get dropped. Not all of us are as clumsy as you and your friends apparently.
1) You're right but it still reminds me of Antennagate, and Jobs wise ass comment.
So I'll have fun with a Galaxy S2 while the gullible remain in denial.
2) My aren't you perfect.
Now you've backed yourself into a corner and loaded up on bad karma.
The next time you hear glass shatter, you'll know what it is... :)
aswitcher
Jul 30, 07:14 AM
i dont think this will be a dream feature phone but it will work wonderfully with iSync and .Mac, iTunes, iPhoto, Frontrow (BT controller), Mail, iCal, AddressBook etc
I hope it has a 2 megapixel camera and at least half a gig of ram.
I hope it has a 2 megapixel camera and at least half a gig of ram.
ActionableMango
Apr 28, 02:51 PM
EDIT: found a pic that illustrates this: http://images.anandtech.com/reviews/mac/MacPro2010/_DSC2953.jpg
Man, the MP is a beauty isn't it?
I can only hope they do half as well with the next case design.
Man, the MP is a beauty isn't it?
I can only hope they do half as well with the next case design.
tjb1013
Mar 29, 11:17 AM
This looks good to me. My pain point is syncing my 120GB or so of music with a hard drive that I have at my office. I don't need to stream music from the cloud, but that's nice.
We'll soon have USB-sized drives that hold that much data. I'll probably hold out for some kind of one-time cost like that. Even now the drives that hold this stuff are about wallet sized, so it's just a matter of bringing it home once in a while and syncing it up. The price point is great, but not something I want to pay yet.
I use AWS for some Web servers and it has been a fantastic service. I agree with the poster above that this paves the way for Amazon to be the defacto content supplier on Android devices. Not a bad place to be.
We'll soon have USB-sized drives that hold that much data. I'll probably hold out for some kind of one-time cost like that. Even now the drives that hold this stuff are about wallet sized, so it's just a matter of bringing it home once in a while and syncing it up. The price point is great, but not something I want to pay yet.
I use AWS for some Web servers and it has been a fantastic service. I agree with the poster above that this paves the way for Amazon to be the defacto content supplier on Android devices. Not a bad place to be.
photo-video
Sep 15, 07:31 PM
This (http://switchtoamac.com/site/apple-will-soon-announce-a-macbook-pro-revison-heres-why.html) an a good read on why we may see a MacBook Pro revision very soon.
Makes sense to me
Nice explanation with evidence on current and past updates. I'm now convinced that there will be a MacBook Pro update this year. Photokina sounds like the ideal venue.
Makes sense to me
Nice explanation with evidence on current and past updates. I'm now convinced that there will be a MacBook Pro update this year. Photokina sounds like the ideal venue.
ncl
Apr 11, 08:18 AM
That is the proper answer, the equation is not ambiguous.
Wrong. As I posted, the expression as typed here is ambiguous because its interpretation depends on the conventions used. It has nothing to do with understanding or not mathematics. Both 2 and 288 are correct answers, according to the conventions you used.
I don't get why some people think that "/" is somehow a separator or something. That is a mystery to me. But the original expression could be interpreted as 48/(2*(9+3)) if you're in the juxtaposition=grouping clan.
Wrong. As I posted, the expression as typed here is ambiguous because its interpretation depends on the conventions used. It has nothing to do with understanding or not mathematics. Both 2 and 288 are correct answers, according to the conventions you used.
I don't get why some people think that "/" is somehow a separator or something. That is a mystery to me. But the original expression could be interpreted as 48/(2*(9+3)) if you're in the juxtaposition=grouping clan.
weedy
May 6, 03:53 AM
This has to be one of the topics on macrumors with the highest ********-per-post ratio.
Seriously guys, didn't you learn anything from the PPC->Intel move?
Go learn something about ARM, the industry and Apple itself and then have an informed and imaginative opinion. ;)
Seriously guys, didn't you learn anything from the PPC->Intel move?
Go learn something about ARM, the industry and Apple itself and then have an informed and imaginative opinion. ;)
ten-oak-druid
Mar 29, 05:30 PM
I think amazon and the kindle are the only legitimate competitors to the ipad/itunes store. And I don't know if they are really direct competitors.
Anyway, amazon's kindle and overall user experience are not direct rip offs of Apple and that is refreshing.
Anyway, amazon's kindle and overall user experience are not direct rip offs of Apple and that is refreshing.
infidel69
Mar 29, 05:37 PM
Are you willing to pay more for your Mac gadgets so they can be made here?
You're god damn right I am and not just for Mac gadgets either.
You're god damn right I am and not just for Mac gadgets either.
KnightWRX
Apr 10, 06:56 PM
Really.
So the government has use of your money all year, and you're OK with that?? :confused:
Sure, everyone likes a budget surplus.
I tend to see it as the government holding on to it for me so I don't spend it and get to then use it as disposable income. ;)
So the government has use of your money all year, and you're OK with that?? :confused:
Sure, everyone likes a budget surplus.
I tend to see it as the government holding on to it for me so I don't spend it and get to then use it as disposable income. ;)
Don't panic
May 5, 09:11 PM
Maybe there is a special secret door in that closet. Or maybe it's the Lair and we win!
i would settle for a level treasure ;)
i would settle for a level treasure ;)
McGiord
Apr 9, 07:11 PM
Official Google answer.
280546
Is this MacRumors or GoogleRumors?
280546
Is this MacRumors or GoogleRumors?

ssk2
Mar 28, 11:37 AM
My problem isn't necessarily with Apple, my grief is with carriers who have tied most of us in to 2 year fixed contracts. Whether this is due to Apple's insistence, or whether carriers have signed up to the 'yearly cycle' idea, there are thousands of us stuck in the middle here.
Any 3GS user who bought new and has a 2 year contract (usually because it was the most economical) now has a huge dilemma. Do we switch phones and get new contracts on different phones, or do we go Pay As You Go to cover those 3/4 (potentially more) months?
Ultimately, if happens, I'll end up going for the new BlackBerry Bold Touch (Dakota), just because I don't want to be strung along for a few months, racking up minutes/text/data costs. It'll be sad, but ultimately, its just a phone I guess...
NB: ALL OF THE ABOVE IS PREFACED BY AN 'IF THE RUMOUR HAPPENS'!
Any 3GS user who bought new and has a 2 year contract (usually because it was the most economical) now has a huge dilemma. Do we switch phones and get new contracts on different phones, or do we go Pay As You Go to cover those 3/4 (potentially more) months?
Ultimately, if happens, I'll end up going for the new BlackBerry Bold Touch (Dakota), just because I don't want to be strung along for a few months, racking up minutes/text/data costs. It'll be sad, but ultimately, its just a phone I guess...
NB: ALL OF THE ABOVE IS PREFACED BY AN 'IF THE RUMOUR HAPPENS'!
JAT
Mar 29, 01:38 PM
I'd pay a premium for products manufactured in the US.
Products might be more expensive, but there would be more Americans employed. As much are there is a downside to producing here, there is also an upside.
Quality would probably go down.
Products might be more expensive, but there would be more Americans employed. As much are there is a downside to producing here, there is also an upside.
Quality would probably go down.
djrod
Mar 31, 01:36 AM
Is frontrow back?
dashiel
Mar 28, 10:34 AM
Surely this just means the iPhone released in June will simply be like the iPhone 3G to 3GS transition. Same form factor, upgraded internals, etc� Hard to imagine there won't be an iPhone with an A5 this year.
Cygnus311
Jul 30, 11:27 AM
I'm in the same boat as the guy that just wants to talk. I don't want a camera, a web browser, CRAP games, ketchup dispenser, and can opener. I just want a PHONE. It drives me crazy because I want something small I can hardly feel in my pocket and not something that's a foot long when I "flip" it open (Razr). BUT...with ALL that being said, I would buy an iPod phone. It would be SWEET to not have to carry around my iPod and cell anymore but have them both as one. What happens if I'm listening to a song with my headphones and a call comes in. Will it pause the song and allow me to answer the call? Will I be able to use the headphones for the call? Will they build a microphone into that I don't have to hold the thing up to my head like some cell's speaker phones do?
Tailpike1153
Apr 21, 02:36 PM
I want to believe! (X-files reference). The death of the xServe made me a little sad. Glad to see that Apple is trying to work out alternatives. I realize that MacPro isn't a "proper" server but it does have more expansion capablities than the xServe. Perhaps the MacPro Serve 2011/2012 will give us faith in Apple.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar