Senin, 09 Mei 2011

hd wallpaper jesus

hd wallpaper jesus. Jesus Christ Wallpapers
  • Jesus Christ Wallpapers



  • Mac'nCheese
    Apr 24, 10:07 AM
    I did address the cannon fodder issue in another thread. The military uses psycological tools like ceremony and symbolism to "honor and glorify" it's dead as motivational tools. Religion may have been used in the past but in a military system composed of so many disparate religions, it would be difficult to use religious motivation these days in any meaningful ways. Perhaps since the US military is made up primarily of black (Baptist) and Hispanic (Catholic) soldiers, it's easier to use religious motivation on them. As I said, from my personal experience, religion is not a motivational force in a modern army.

    That's true. I think, though, if anything, the hatred of another religion was a pretty strong motivational force in the US armed forces since 9/11. Especially right after, when many people joined up to fight the Muslims who attacked the USA.





    hd wallpaper jesus. wallpaper jesus.
  • wallpaper jesus.



  • NebulaClash
    Apr 29, 07:47 AM
    Living in the past? :confused:

    The Amazon outage was last week and the Playstation network is still down.

    Wow.

    Missed my point completely, I see. All devices and services have issues at first. But the future rolls on anyway. You'll see.





    hd wallpaper jesus. Jesus Iphone Wallpaper
  • Jesus Iphone Wallpaper



  • spipenge
    Jun 27, 02:31 AM
    I have never had a single call dropped. Here in Orlando I get full service and data speeds of about 450Kb p/s!

    Haha

    See my post later on about this subject. Again, what a shame that we Americans actually think this is acceptable. That speed is pitiful for a 3G network. I will say it here, as I've said a million times other places, the speeds are just too slow and don't measure up. My partner lives in Ottawa, Canada. On June 24, during mid morning, he received download speed of 6 Mbps. During the evening, he receives speeds in the 7-9 Mbps range.





    hd wallpaper jesus. so funny hd wallpapers and
  • so funny hd wallpapers and



  • pmz
    Mar 18, 09:24 AM
    FAIL

    6.2 What Are The Intended Purposes Of The Wireless Data Service?
    Print this section | Print this page

    Except as may otherwise be specifically permitted or prohibited for select data plans, data sessions may be conducted only for the following purposes: (i) Internet browsing; (ii) email; and (iii) intranet access (including access to corporate intranets, email, and individual productivity applications like customer relationship management, sales force, and field service automation). While most common uses for Internet browsing, email and intranet access are permitted by your data plan, there are certain uses that cause extreme network capacity issues and interference with the network and are therefore prohibited. Examples of prohibited uses include, without limitation, the following: (i) server devices or host computer applications, including, but not limited to, Web camera posts or broadcasts, automatic data feeds, automated machine-to-machine connections or peer-to-peer (P2P) file sharing; (ii) as a substitute or backup for private lines, wireline s or full-time or dedicated data connections; (iii) "auto-responders," "cancel-bots," or similar automated or manual routines which generate excessive amounts of net traffic, or which disrupt net user groups or email use by others; (iv) "spam" or unsolicited commercial or bulk email (or activities that have the effect of facilitating unsolicited commercial email or unsolicited bulk email); (v) any activity that adversely affects the ability of other people or systems to use either AT&T's wireless services or other parties' Internet-based resources, including "denial of service" (DoS) attacks against another network host or individual user; (vi) accessing, or attempting to access without authority, the accounts of others, or to penetrate, or attempt to penetrate, security measures of AT&T's wireless network or another entity's network or systems; (vii) software or other devices that maintain continuous active Internet connections when a computer's connection would otherwise be idle or any "keep alive" functions, unless they adhere to AT&T's data retry requirements, which may be changed from time to time. This means, by way of example only, that checking email, surfing the Internet, downloading legally acquired songs, and/or visiting corporate intranets is permitted, but downloading movies using P2P file sharing services, redirecting television signals for viewing on Personal Computers, web broadcasting, and/or for the operation of servers, telemetry devices and/or Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition devices is prohibited. Furthermore, plans (unless specifically designated for tethering usage) cannot be used for any applications that tether the device (through use of, including without limitation, connection kits, other phone/smartphone to computer accessories, BLUETOOTH� or any other wireless technology) to Personal Computers (including without limitation, laptops), or other equipment for any purpose. Accordingly, AT&T reserves the right to (i) deny, disconnect, modify and/or terminate Service, without notice, to anyone it believes is using the Service in any manner prohibited or whose usage adversely impacts its wireless network or service levels or hinders access to its wireless network, including without limitation, after a significant period of inactivity or after sessions of excessive usage and (ii) otherwise protect its wireless network from harm, compromised capacity or degradation in performance, which may impact legitimate data flows. You may not send solicitations to AT&T's wireless subscribers without their consent. You may not use the Services other than as intended by AT&T and applicable law. Plans are for individual, non-commercial use only and are not for resale. AT&T may, but is not required to, monitor your compliance, or the compliance of other subscribers, with AT&T's terms, conditions, or policies.

    LOL and you believe that would hold up in court against the significance of the word "Unlimited"?

    You are Flat Out Wrong. AT&T would hold up their fine print. The prosecution would wave it away, and so would the judge. It happens every day, and only most uninformed of legal amateurs are unaware of this.





    hd wallpaper jesus. Setting as Desktop wallpaper
  • Setting as Desktop wallpaper



  • bugfaceuk
    Apr 9, 09:32 AM
    Nah. All those games you mentioned would be part of a pack of 25 on Nintendo for 19.99 like Namco museum.

    Or would be part of a larger game as sub-games. Nintendo do understand this kind of gaming but package it differently. I am not at all convinced that that packaging & pricing strategy would not work on iOS.





    hd wallpaper jesus. Jesus Wallpapers Christian
  • Jesus Wallpapers Christian



  • bigjohn
    May 5, 11:33 AM
    Works fine for me here in L.A.

    Although I so rarely use voice anymore... I wish there was a 200 minute plan for like $19





    hd wallpaper jesus. Lord Jesus Wallpapers
  • Lord Jesus Wallpapers



  • Multimedia
    Oct 20, 06:25 PM
    My 24" came in earlier this week. Using it as my main monitor and the MBP screen is my tools monitor now. Very happy overall and the SD and CF ports are a bonus.

    BI'm Speechless. All I can think of is "Wow!"

    Makes 20" 1600 x 1200 look puny and the 24" 1920 x 1200 modest.

    How do I look for dead pixels AppliedVisual? Yes I want two. :)

    The 30" makes such a huge difference in managing windows of different applications simultaneously. I can see why you wanted 2 AV. Tell me, is there a significant improvement inthe design of your 3007 vs the 3005 model? I notice mine has no moving parts touch sensitive controls that are so stealth. I really love the black or dark brown matt finish way more than the shiny aluminum Apple finish. In the dark, this matt dark brown disappears so only the screens are floating there.

    ______________________

    High Definition TV Was 23" on the 24" now 29" on the 30 - up 126%.

    Interpolates up 133% wonderfully to 2560 Wide x 1440 High.

    While the High Def programming looks great, it really makes the standard def programming look quite a bit worse than it does on the native res 24".

    I envy you kids who won't have to live with analog and standard def digital TV very many more years. For old folks like me who have been anticipating and waiting for High-Def TV for many years - and I can assure you we are very few, it can't happen too soon 'cause we will be dead very soon after the transition is complete. :(





    hd wallpaper jesus. Mother Mary HD Wallpapers,
  • Mother Mary HD Wallpapers,



  • Sydde
    Mar 24, 07:29 PM
    Don't be so disingenuous. The Catholic church has stigmatised gays relentlessly.
    "Stigmatised"? Is that a best-case description of what the church has done?





    hd wallpaper jesus. you jesus hd wallpapers Top critics had to Recurador de hds melhor recuperador so Jesus+hd Idea is missingwheres find screenshots, join discussions,
  • you jesus hd wallpapers Top critics had to Recurador de hds melhor recuperador so Jesus+hd Idea is missingwheres find screenshots, join discussions,



  • Bill McEnaney
    Apr 25, 01:27 AM
    Well, I am not 100% sure about the non-existence of any given deity, but when it comes to the cobbled-together fairy tale that Christians subscribe to, my certainty-of-BS level goes through the roof. (Jews and Muslims can readily be included as well.)
    There a different kinds of certainty: logical certainty and psychological certainty, say. Necessarily, 1 = 1 because 1 != 1 is a self-contradiction. A sound deductive argument proves conclusively that it's conclusion is true. If you affirm the premises of a sound deductive argument while you deny its conclusion, you contradict yourself.

    You can be certain, though not absolutely certain, that some scientific theory is true because all your evidence has confirmed it so far. But as I told everyone here, inductive arguments are always inconclusive when they support their conclusions. Although the conclusion may be true, there could always, notice, I say could always be a counter-example to it. A conclusion may be statistically probable enough that you would be unreasonable to doubt it. But probability, at least epistemic probability, is about how strongly an argument's premises support its conclusion if they do support it. Whether you're talking about epistemic probability, statistical probability, or both, some highly probable theories are still false. Given the available evidence, some true theories can be highly improbable. But objectively, a theory's statistical probability is either zero or else it's one. Regardless of degrees of confirmation an argument's conclusion is either true or false. It either conforms to reality or it doesn't conform to reality.

    There's merely psychological certainty, too. Imagine that my honorary brother Brian dies. Yes, he's a real person. You show me the death certificate. You show me his tombstone. I see o coroner's report Brian's picture on it. But I delude myself into believing that he's still living. I'm sure he's alive when he is, in fact, dead.

    Sydde, I'm sure you don't have merely psychological certainty, the kind of certainty I've described with my hypothetical example about Brian. I don't even know what kind of certainty you have about theistic beliefs you allude to. Yet, if you've misinterpreted some theistic belief, you may only think you're certain that the belief is false.





    hd wallpaper jesus. jesus christ wallpaper
  • jesus christ wallpaper



  • darkplanets
    Mar 13, 10:17 AM
    I too don't expect anything like Chernobyl. But, it doesn't help when a Government "Official" tells the media that there is nothing to worry about then another "Official" mentions that there could be a meltdown or something.

    Government officials are government officials-- they will never outright tell you the truth, because 9 times out of 10 they're uninformed about it or were told to say something they may not necessarily believe. They usually try to cover their bases-- see this way the government is covered in case something does happen.

    well flooding the inner containment vessel with seawater + added boric acid is by all means an absolute last resort option in any playbook
    (hardly a DIY solution: many reactors have the option and external connectors to do just that)
    afterall they don't even know the situation inside because the temperature sensors aren't working anymore
    also since that water can't be exchanged directly it means that they might have to cool the containment construction from the outside with additional water
    I'll definitely agree with you there; it's not ideal, but it will work. Remember that BWRs will continue to make heat post control rod insertion. Boric acid itself isn't that toxic... in fact it can be rather useful in many chemistry situations. Also, if we're talking blunt toxicity, remember you make boric acid through borax, something we use every day in detergents. The LD50 for Boric acid is actually higher than table salt, although there are some reproductive health concerns. I think the biggest problem we're seeing here was the lack of redundancy for external power supplies, and the potential lack of modern safety systems-- as per my previous post, there's supposed to be a wide range of safety measures to assure that this never happens, but due to it's age, who knows.[/quote]

    As a consequence the German government for example is already thinking about taking back their early decision to extend the use of their current nuclear plants
    This is what I dislike. Not to get all political here, but alternative energy, however nice, is nowhere even close to providing the power we need. Windmills cannot ever meet energy demand; we're talking about a 5% fill if we put them everywhere. They're also too costly at this point for their given power output. Solar energy, though promising, still has a piss poor efficiency, and thus isn't ready for prime usage for some time. There's really no other alternatives. Despite these few instances (usually caused by human error) nuclear power is actually quite safe... but most people aren't educated enough to know whats actually the deal, and instead listen to the likes of Greenpeace and so on, who coincidentally also have no idea what they're talking about. If Germany is that concerned, they should be upgrading their safety systems, not abandoning it.

    While the thread seems to be focused on the crisis at the nuclear power station, pictures are emerging showing the devastation left behind by the tsunami...

    That is far more destruction than the power station could bring.





    hd wallpaper jesus. Jesus Christ Wallpapers
  • Jesus Christ Wallpapers



  • sbarton
    Jul 13, 08:47 AM
    Originally Posted by sbarton
    Smallish mid-tower case
    Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.8Ghz or better
    1GB RAM
    250GB SATA 3.0 HD
    1-PCIe x16 Slot
    1-Standard PCI Slot
    6-USB 2.0 ports (One in front)
    1- Firewire 800 port (in front)
    Dual Layer DVD
    Onboard 10/100/1000 (I don't care if its wireless, but a wireless opition would be nice but not necessary)
    Graphics Card should be x1600XT or better with 256mb RAM

    I want it at or less than $1199.00

    Now gimmie




    hd wallpaper jesus. Jesus Christ HD wallpaper
  • Jesus Christ HD wallpaper



  • jasonph
    Apr 6, 03:55 AM
    The biggest thing I miss is the ALT + <somekey> to open a menu keyboard shortcut.

    What I don't miss. Windows (inc 7) is slower on the same hardware than OS X. It also thrashes the hard drive with its virtual memory use in comparison to OS X and some of it's file handling is laughable. Even XP was better than Win7. I run all sorts of PC's but you really need a lot of memory, a quad core CPU and a very fast drive for win 7 to give of it's best. Not so with Mac OS X, almost any of the Intel Mac's are fine for most jobs (with the exception of Final Cut Pro maybe!).

    Also Stability wise OS X is much more stable than Windows and Apps rarely crash (with the exception of MS Office when it was first released!).

    As with all things Microsoft they take an idea and turn it into bloatware! Almost every MS app I have used feels bloated even Office on the Mac :(





    hd wallpaper jesus. childs story jesus-hd paperback find Judas jesus safety your desktop background wallpaper nature bible wallpaper Car
  • childs story jesus-hd paperback find Judas jesus safety your desktop background wallpaper nature bible wallpaper Car



  • mr evil brkfast
    Oct 7, 11:12 AM
    I think it is pretty sad when the comparisons are not between the best of the best of each manufacturer and Apple still looses with the top of the line.

    I dunno what AMD's best is but to see how close/ or far behind Apple is the comparison should at least include a 2.5-2.8 ghz pentium 4.





    hd wallpaper jesus. hd wallpaper pictures
  • hd wallpaper pictures



  • Eraserhead
    Mar 27, 05:25 PM
    Many liberals seem to love ambiguity. Ambiguity confuses me thoroughly.

    But that is how the world really is I'm afraid.





    hd wallpaper jesus. Jesus in darkness Wallpaper
  • Jesus in darkness Wallpaper



  • Lennholm
    May 2, 10:05 AM
    Hmm, this sounds like Internet Explorer five years ago.





    hd wallpaper jesus. The Birth of Jesus wallpaper
  • The Birth of Jesus wallpaper



  • bugfaceuk
    Apr 9, 08:23 AM
    Gaming on idevices is for nubes. Live on PS3, Xbox and the future NGP.

    Totally agree. The other day I was in the queue at the grocery store and some dude was playing some noob game on his iOS phone... I was like "dude, you should be playing that on a PS3" and he was all "yeah but where would I plug it in and set-up the TV?" and I was like "just use the NGP" and he said "Great, where can I buy that?"

    What a d**k he was.





    hd wallpaper jesus. Have animated wallpapers hd
  • Have animated wallpapers hd



  • PghLondon
    Apr 28, 03:20 PM
    You keep forgetting that most people run Windows on their Mac computers and iTunes on Windows is junk (yeah, Apple demands that others - like Adobe - optimize their software, if only they did that themselves).

    Most people run windows on their macs? are you high?





    hd wallpaper jesus. hd wallpaper underwater.
  • hd wallpaper underwater.



  • rasmasyean
    Apr 22, 11:47 PM
    It's believed that the Higgs Boson exists but as yet there is no proof of its existence. Despite this respected physicists continue to try and prove its existence.

    There are many things we believe in the existence of despite lack of tangible proof.

    The Higgs Boson is something that is speculated to exist based on mathematical models and observation of other properties in theory. Therefore they try to "look for it" in order to confirm their models.

    Einstein's special relativity was also speculated to exist based on mathematical models. And there was no way to observe that and "prove" that those phenomenon exist until modern equipment was invented...like GPS.

    Even when Einstein derived that light travels in "particles", it explained a lot of things, but it isn't really until now that we use "photons" to bombard atoms to do quantum mechanical work...like solar panels. But they were derived to exist based on some other doctrine that works in real life (not just your mind).

    There is a line between using an established doctrine to determine something can exist vs. "faith" in something that exists with no basis to draw upon other than some book written thousands of years ago...presumably. That's why it's called "faith".





    hd wallpaper jesus. wallpaper hd, jesus christ
  • wallpaper hd, jesus christ



  • gkarris
    Apr 23, 05:22 PM
    I'm not cool enough to be an Atheist... :eek:





    teasphere
    Apr 13, 09:22 AM
    The product looks good for what it is, and I read most of the comments here... while I'm not a video guy I am an artist and IT professional and I do have to agree that Apple is strangely moving away from the core pro market that was very loyal. I have seen more and more artists move back to PCs lately and even though I have been moving the other direction, I can't fully blame them.

    I know Apple has a plan and they stick to their guns, but I just think they may be shooting themselves in the foot by going so fully consumer market. Avid has a lot more as far as hardcore features and scalability. Apple has basically dropped their server line and they are on a path of dumbing down many apps to fit a more iPad/App market. They are still powerful and "pro" apps but much of the scalability and truly "pro" features seem to be dwindling day by day. That's my concern.





    KnightWRX
    May 2, 09:45 AM
    The Unix Permission system, how a virus on Windows can just access your system and non-owned files, where Unix/Linux dosen't like that.

    Is your info from like 1993 ? Because this little known version of Windows dubbed "New Technology" or NT for short brought along something called the NTFS (New Technology File System) that has... *drumroll* ACLs and strict permissions with inheritance...

    Unless you're running as administrator on a Windows NT based system, you're as protected as a "Unix/Linux" user. Of course, you can also run as root all the time under Unix, negating this "security".

    So again I ask, what about Unix security protects you from these attacks that Windows can't do ?

    And I say this as a Unix systems administrator/fanboy. The multi-user paradigm that is "Unix security" came to Windows more than 18 years ago. It came to consumer versions of Windows about 9 years ago if you don't count Windows 2000 as a consumer version.

    This is exactly the kind of ignorance I'm referring to. The vast majority of users don't differentiate between "virus", "trojan", "phishing e-mail", or any other terminology when they are actually referring to malware as "anything I don't want on my machine." By continuously bringing up inane points like the above, not only are you not helping the situation, you're perpetuating a useless mentality in order to prove your mastery of vocabulary.

    Congratulations.

    Wait, knowledge is ignorance ? 1984 much ?

    The fact is, understanding the proper terminology and different payloads and impacts of the different types of malware prevents unnecessary panic and promotes a proper security strategy.

    I'd say it's people that try to just lump all malware together in the same category, making a trojan that relies on social engineering sound as bad as a self-replicating worm that spreads using a remote execution/privilege escalation bug that are quite ignorant of general computer security.





    steveza
    Apr 6, 01:45 PM
    All you have to do is press CMD+~ it's right above the tab key. I figured it out the other day. CMD+TAB to switch b/w apps, CMD+~ to switch b/w windows.Thanks for that one. Been using a Mac for 6 years and never found it. Saves a lot of F3 and click action :).





    matticus008
    Mar 20, 07:28 PM
    Which is why copyright is a bunch of bull.

    I think you missed the point of that one. h'biki was saying that if someone, let's say someone well-known, like Britney Spears, got a copy of your wedding video and used it to make a music video for her latest song, that it wouldn't hurt anyone. It'd just be infringing on copyright, after all, even though it's your face and your wedding that's now on MTV without your permission.

    And to your earlier comment, yes, breaking the law is wrong. If the law is unfair and unjust, you change the law. The exception to this is when the law, again, as I said and you must have skipped, causes you direct personal or meaningful financial harm. Then you might have an argument for breaking the law. Otherwise, the right thing to do is to have the law changed. The digital music situation fits into this category. If you break the law, you don't encourage the law being changed, and there is no immediacy of threat to justify your illegal actions except that it's more convenient for you and that you don't care about the law. You're the reason DRM exists in the first place.





    gugy
    Oct 25, 10:46 PM
    I am so there with the cash ready a willing to fly out the window to Apple's account sooner than Apple can say:

    "8-Core Mac Pro Available At the Apple Online Store For Ordering." :)

    Yeah, I might do the same.
    The only thing that keeps me using my Quad G5 now is the fact Adobe CS2 is not universal and the memory price of the new Mac Pro's are soooo high.
    But the octo-core for sure will be faster than the quad G5 for non universal Adobe CS2 apps.
    Interesting decision to make.
    I'll make my mind when this really happens.



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar