Senin, 09 Mei 2011

Drummer From Skillet

Drummer From Skillet. the mobile Band+skillet
  • the mobile Band+skillet



  • orbino
    Sep 11, 03:26 PM
    The assumption is for new Nanos and new 5G videos with more capacity...but nobody has conjectured on the form factors for these. Same thickness? Same sized screens? For what it's worth, we might have some circumstantial evidence in this arena...

    Some of you might be familiar with our high-end, form-fitting iPod cases (Orbino (http://www.orbino.com)). Our cases are precisely fit for each model, so every millimeter counts.

    Well...a couple weeks ago, the iPod marketing manager for Apple in Europe contacted us requesting samples for a press presentation "long lead time" consumer magazines. They were presenting the top iPod accessories for Christmas-related articles.

    She asked us for three leather case models for the presenation: our Cambio case for the current iPod video; and our Sportivo and Cambio models for the iPod Nano. One would assume, therefore, that the form factors will remain virtually the same -- otherwise, why would Apple have asked us for those cases to present to the press for the Christmas season?

    But then again with Apple, you never know!





    Drummer From Skillet. the drummer from skillet,
  • the drummer from skillet,



  • jhall527
    Mar 29, 09:58 AM
    Okay, nice, guys. This is MacRumors, not AmazonRumors. Who gives a crap about Amazon? Move along now.

    Of course it's not AmazonRumors.com but just because this article isn't specifically related to Apple does not mean it has no place on an Apple rumor site. There is a lot you can take away from this article in regard to what Apple has in store for the future based on their competition.

    It drives me crazy when people dimiss articles on here just because they don't have Apple written all over them. That doesn't mean they are irrelevant in regard to apple rumors.





    Drummer From Skillet. a fan of skillets drummer,
  • a fan of skillets drummer,



  • thogs_cave
    Aug 11, 09:36 PM
    well, i know there was some marginal increase in processing speed but i'm talking about actually running 64bit programs. i thought you need alot more horsepower to run 64bit programs than whats currently offered... maybe i was just tired and totally misread an article a couple of weeks ago.

    Actually, no. Remember, 64-bit is only new to the consumer stuff. I've been running 64-bit UNIX applications for over 8 years. 64-bit UNIX has been around even longer than that. It's not a matter of "horsepower" (by today's standards, a 167MHz UltraSPARC I is kinda slow...), but of the usefulness of a 64-bit address space, not only for real memory, but for virtual. As well as higher precision, etc. (Assuming the CPU is true 64-bit and not limited by a smaller external address bus.)

    Hmmm... There's actually a good entry on it in Wikipedia:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/64-bit

    That might help you some more.





    Drummer From Skillet. a chick drummer before,
  • a chick drummer before,



  • dom91932
    May 8, 05:26 PM
    Knowing apple when you buy an apple product mobileme will be free for a certain amount of time, than you will have to renew the membership for the $100.





    Drummer From Skillet. Skillet - Awake and Remixed
  • Skillet - Awake and Remixed



  • syaman
    Mar 29, 09:37 AM
    Oh well
    ---
    For U.S. Customers Only

    It appears that you are attempting to use Amazon Cloud Player from outside the U.S. This service is intended for U.S. customers only.
    ---





    Drummer From Skillet. Position in band: Drummer
  • Position in band: Drummer



  • macnews
    Jul 21, 03:17 PM
    Well, when you couple the fact it's an entirely new architecture for intel, along with being 64-bit, it might tie in nicely at the developer conference. I expect Leopard to evolve into a full 64-bit OS so these chips can would make for a great entrance at WWDC...IMO.

    I agree, 64 bit would be developer worthy, but why wait to introduce a new chip until then? Picture this - release new MBP and iMacs with the new chip before WWDC. At WWDC you annouce and showcase the OS, not the hardware, and at the end introduce a new desktop model and then say "all our pro line of computers and even the top consumer line support 64 bit NOW". Far more impact IMHO.





    Drummer From Skillet. Skillet#39;s pictures: Skillet
  • Skillet#39;s pictures: Skillet



  • roocka
    Apr 7, 03:32 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

    I wonder if apple said, we have $60 billion dollars. We will buy every tablet you can make for the next 3 years. If you build new factories or production lines, we'll take those too, including those of your affIliate companies..





    Drummer From Skillet. The drummer from Skillet?
  • The drummer from Skillet?



  • boncellis
    Jul 30, 10:24 PM
    Some rumors for the Verizon Chocolate (http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/cellphones/lg-vx8500-chocolate-to-verizon-confirmed-187461.php) suggest an AUGUST 7TH Release Date. That's the same day as the start of WWDC, when Apple's new products will be announced! Just a coincidence?

    The wheel on the front of that phone looks very familiar...

    I used to think that it all depended on the service provider, but now my feelings have changed. I would be plenty happy with a 4 GB Nano-like device with improved wireless synchronization for a better address book, email viewer, to-do list, etc. even without the phone capability.





    Drummer From Skillet. Skillet+drummer+jen+ledger
  • Skillet+drummer+jen+ledger



  • Adam-
    Apr 20, 06:14 AM
    You can't be sure about this.

    Better battery = longer Battery life :)





    Drummer From Skillet. and drummer Eric quot;Skilletquot;
  • and drummer Eric quot;Skilletquot;



  • AndroidfoLife
    Apr 5, 03:57 PM
    Godwins Law "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1"

    Smartphones Law "As an online discussion about Smartphones grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Android or iOS approaches 1"





    Drummer From Skillet. Drummer from Skillet
  • Drummer from Skillet



  • Cougarcat
    May 4, 06:46 PM
    Also, how will they distribute the download? Will the file be an ISO or DMG file? How do you install it from that file?

    I don't think it will change from the developer preview. Download an installer, double click, run and restart. (As I said above, hopefully with the added ability to make a hard backup without Disk Utility.)

    Everything I heard said this image is not bootable nor usuable as a recovery media/installation media.

    It's bootable (the, ahem, pirated versions of Lion are distributed as dmgs.)





    Drummer From Skillet. Skillet- Yours to Hold
  • Skillet- Yours to Hold



  • Benjy91
    Apr 25, 09:55 AM
    And remarkably inaccurate when I looked myself up. It has a bit of correct information on my parents. I'm actually surprised at how wrong they were since I have a fairly large internet footprint (of course, these guys probably don't have Google's database since they're just skimming).

    It's inaccurate because it doesn't track YOUR location, just the location of your nearest Cell Tower.





    Drummer From Skillet. Drummer Leaves Skillet!
  • Drummer Leaves Skillet!



  • cotak
    Mar 29, 03:05 PM
    ah nothing like starting the day with a bit of ignorance. :cool:

    +1 to some reality check.

    This thread shows a lot of over simplification of how economies works and what is actually causing job loses.





    Drummer From Skillet. Skillet
  • Skillet



  • bushido
    Mar 31, 06:30 AM
    Please educate me - I am apparently one of the ironically unaware people. Who invented the iPod? Are you talking about MP3 players in general, or specifically the iPod with scroll wheel, white design etc? Or are you just talking about Jonny Ive? I am intrigued by this fact that you are aware of but most other people aren't.

    I would also argue that Apple aren't necessarily innovators, but what they do better than anyone else is spot the Next Big Thing and then manage to make it look so good and work so well that it becomes incredibly popular. This was the case with the MP3 player, the smartphone, touchscreens, tablets... and those are just the primary examples.

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1053152/Apple-admit-Briton-DID-invent-iPod-hes-getting-money.html





    Drummer From Skillet. Skillet
  • Skillet



  • syc23
    Apr 26, 03:22 PM
    You don't hear about Ferrari and Porsche worrying about their market share. Neither should Apple. Let the other guys squabble in the lower end of the market leaving Apple to continue to deliver a premium product and user experience.





    Drummer From Skillet. Bandas (activ). Skillet
  • Bandas (activ). Skillet



  • rdlink
    Apr 20, 06:02 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-gb) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)

    I think Apple needs to concentrate more on improving iOS rather than adding a faster processor. Tbh I'm pretty fed up of my iPhone 4 as the is just looks boringly simple. Not everybody wants the same old os on every device. I think it's the omnia 7 next for me so I can have a change.

    I agree. iOS is #1 reason why I haven't bought iPad yet - Android 3.0 looks so good on tablets that I haven't decided yet wheter to buy iPad or Android tablet. I'm not that interested in new iPhone models either, because iOS has basically looked the same since the first iPhone, and it's beginning to look very old and dated. I know it's simple to use, and for many people that's the biggest reason to choose iOS, but personally I like to try new things.

    Agreed. I moved from my good ol' 3Gs to a ZTE-Blade a few months ago and have to say that despite the general black/grey colors that android apps seem to be forced to use with the UI, the 'desktop' of the phone is much more elegant and usable than the iPhone's. I'd really like to see Apple open up the API's a little more and maybe even allow us to completely swap out their homescreen for custom app based ones. It works well on the droids.

    We all have our opinions, likes and dislikes. Personally, the things that you three cite are reasons why I have tried four different Android devices, and returned/sold every one of them. I, for one hope that Apple continues to march to the beat of their own drummer, and continues to go after the simpler aesthetic. Every Android device I have owned has seemed like a cheap, kludgy "Window-ized" version of the iPhone. More married to specs than to user experience. Don't get me wrong. I can geek it up with the best of 'em. But my first Mac several years ago was nothing short of a watershed moment in my computing life. It made me realize how tired I was getting of having to spend hours and hours customizing my interface just to make it usable, and tweaking my hardware to keep it running optimally (or some semblance thereof).

    When I see links such as the one earlier in this forum, showing the hacks one must put in place just to make the battery on a Thunderbolt last more than half a day I shudder to think of all of the years I spent with (virtual) grease under my fingernails, and how nice it is now to just have devices that help me get through the day without having to constantly tinker under the hood.

    Not to mention that the "openness" of Android allowing hardware manufacturers and carriers to conspire against subscribers has let the proverbial fox back in the henhouse.

    Sure, I'd like to see IOS continue to evolve and wow us with a few revolutionary changes. But, IMO following the Android model is not the way to go. To each his own, I suppose.





    Drummer From Skillet. Yes, a chick drummer.
  • Yes, a chick drummer.



  • chowmein
    May 6, 12:21 AM
    switching to ARM means no more boot camp :mad:





    Drummer From Skillet. Skillet-JenniferLedger3.jpg
  • Skillet-JenniferLedger3.jpg



  • ghostlines
    Mar 31, 06:22 AM
    Sounds just like some bloke from Apple. Snow Leopard's the last of the true desktop OS's. Lion is the bridge, and whatever follows will either be primarily iOS, or so close it's of little consequence. I'm so glad I hung onto my 2010 MBP.

    Let's not forget it was the iPod that saved Apple and marked it's beginning as a gadget & entertaiment company. I had a nasty feeling then it would mark the decline of Apples great computers & here we are. How ironic it is that most people are unaware that a Brit actually invented the iPod and like so many other things, Apple stole the thing and ran with it. True "innovators" at Apple, yeah right.

    iOS has good features like full screen, launchpad, invisible scrollbars, AppStore. And Apple is just incorporating those features, and so far so good imo.

    I doubt they'll lock down OS X because we still need to use it to develop on, don't be afraid just embrace the new features you like.





    Drummer From Skillet. 2010
  • 2010



  • fishmoose
    Apr 18, 05:03 PM
    Samsung has been copying Apple for years, serves them right they got served. With that said Apple probably won't win the lawsuit.





    iliketyla
    Mar 29, 02:44 PM
    Yes, didnt you know?

    Every country outside the US lives in poverty, where families must raise 17 children to send them out to work, and must fight to the death over food.

    Maybe Japan was a stretch, but the part about China is absolutely not an overstatement.

    Or perhaps the entire debacle at Foxconn has fallen on deaf ears?
    ;)





    Jett0516
    Mar 28, 12:38 PM
    I think the reason why there is no new iphone this year is because maybe apple wants to come out with both at&t and verizone iphone at the same time next year. which would be less of a headache for both carrier and fans.





    gnasher729
    Aug 7, 02:54 PM
    First of all...it seems to me they should have offered a single dual core processor model...like a single 2.6Ghz model for something like $1599. Second why do you only save $300 when you opt for the 2Ghz model but the 3Ghz model costs $800 more???

    The 2.66 GHz machine is a bargain. If you pick a different model, Apple will make a bit more money.





    Euphonious
    Mar 27, 10:29 AM
    With AT&T's network running SO slow at times, I ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT INSTALL an update which make me use the server farm for streaming my own media.

    A lot of people need to calm down.

    Do you really think that the cloud update is going to stop you playing media that's already on your phone? Do you think Apple's just going to drop the internal memory?

    The cloud option will be just that - an option. You'll still be able to store music and video on your phone. The cloud stuff just extends the possibilities.





    generik
    Sep 16, 07:52 AM
    Now THAT's what I would like:

    "Since the release of the 15 inch MacBook Pro in January, speculation on the forthcoming Apple laptops is spreading throughout the net. Meanwhile, MacosXrumors has received a very unexpected report, providing information about one of the forthcoming MacBook Pros.

    The sources that can be qualified as �very reliable� (yes you read it well), are claiming that Apple plans to keep similar display size for its entry level Mac Book Pro by releasing what sources called an �ultra-thin 12 inch Mac Book Pro�."

    Source: www.macosxrumors.com

    I would buy one on the same day.

    Omg omg omg!!!



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar