Selasa, 10 Mei 2011

wallpaper iphone 3gs

wallpaper iphone 3gs. iPhone 3G Wallpaper
  • iPhone 3G Wallpaper



  • Howdr
    Mar 18, 12:56 PM
    It's an unlimited iPhone data plan.

    iPhone data plan. True

    Not an unlimited iPhone + tethering data plan.




    wallpaper iphone 3gs. Apple iPhone 3g Wallpaper
  • Apple iPhone 3g Wallpaper



  • superslashers
    Jun 22, 12:03 PM
    What is it with AT&T and dropped calls? They are starting to make people REALLY MAD I think AT&T has to step there game or people are going to go to T-Mobile lol they will just have to unlock there iPhones!





    wallpaper iphone 3gs. iphone 3g wallpaper, themes
  • iphone 3g wallpaper, themes



  • Mlrollin91
    May 5, 10:51 AM
    I'm in SoCal, when I was on Verizon I had 1-3 drop calls a week. I've been on AT&T for a little over 18 months, and have had 1 drop call. The conversation was over 2.5 hours as well, so something that long is bound to drop eventually.





    wallpaper iphone 3gs. fond d ecran iphone 3Gs
  • fond d ecran iphone 3Gs



  • jdsam
    Apr 12, 10:33 PM
    So, I'm psyched to see an update to FCP, but what happens to Final Cut Studio. Is all the functionality of the other apps bundled into FCPx? I could see apple dropping DVD studio pro and bundle in the functionality of color, but who am I to say. I'm just wondering what is happening.

    thoughts?

    Also... they didn't mention any I/O stuff like thunderbolt. Thunderbolt seems to be the rage for all the hardware makers right now. I feel like a thunderbolt mac pro would be logical right now, but I don't know what is going on in the world of work station processors right now though. And, if they are going to have a thunderbolt mac pro a display with thunderbolt I/O seems equally logical.





    wallpaper iphone 3gs. iPhone wallpaper section
  • iPhone wallpaper section



  • skunk
    Mar 28, 12:10 PM
    Being-green-eyed isn't part of your essence. Neither is being-homosexual. But If you lost one or more essential properties, i.e., one or more parts of your essence, you would stop existing.

    Being-H20 is an essential property that water has. Something is water if and only if it's H2O. All water is H2O, and all H2O is water. So if you remove one or more atoms from any water molecule, then you destroy that water molecule, and it stops existing. After all, nothing can be both water and not water at the same time.Your arguments are becoming more bizarre by the minute. I have no idea what you are on about. What is this "essence" of which you speak? :confused:





    wallpaper iphone 3gs. iphone wallpaper,iphone 3g
  • iphone wallpaper,iphone 3g



  • bradc
    Jul 12, 04:47 PM
    Maybe Apple will give you a choice.


    That's what I was going to say. Maybe Apple will turn more like Dell's website with a 'plethora' of options. So there might be a bunch of possible configurations?





    wallpaper iphone 3gs. iphone-3gs-wallpapers-12.jpg
  • iphone-3gs-wallpapers-12.jpg



  • jiggie2g
    Jul 12, 04:34 PM
    In A Word NO. There is nothing complicated about understanding Intel's Processor line. Only lazy consumers unwilling to read anything.


    Yes Mulitmedia these are the same morons with too much money and too little sense , These are the same people who are saying ..ohhh why can't Conroe go into an iMac , but i want a Woodcrest , hey I don't care if Merom is Pin compatible can't they go with Conroe for it's better perfromance ..lol

    What a bunch of whiny daddy's boys , no sense at all they just obey the all mighty Stevie Jobs when he lies about how the new MacPro is THE FASTEST PEECEE IN THE WORRRRLD:p





    wallpaper iphone 3gs. Iphone 3gs
  • Iphone 3gs



  • bluap84
    Mar 11, 03:25 AM
    The Guardian has a good updated feed here (http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/blog/2011/mar/11/japan-earthquake) if anyone wants to be kept updated





    wallpaper iphone 3gs. Sharks wallpaper for iPhone 3G
  • Sharks wallpaper for iPhone 3G



  • Backtothemac
    Oct 7, 01:54 PM
    Originally posted by ddtlm
    Backtothemac:


    Does it annoy you to know that even in Photoshop (gasp!) those 25-year old ISA x86 machines kick the snot out of the latest and greatest Mac? Sure seems to.

    2.8ghz, by the way.

    Um,
    Don't know what chart you were looking at, but with both processors being used, the 1.25 kicked the "snot" out of the PC's.





    wallpaper iphone 3gs. iPhone 3G#39;s
  • iPhone 3G#39;s



  • Lord Blackadder
    Mar 15, 07:29 PM
    nuclear power hadn't got a long term future in germany before this event though. the discussion is only about the running time of existing nuclear plants (after all 6 reactors were originally destined to be shut down originally in the 2010-2013 time frame)

    the politicking here will be that after the elections the reactors will be turned _on_ again .. against the will of the voting population

    I don't know much about the situation, but it seems to me that if the reactors are already up and running, the majority of the environmental impact has already happened. Shutting them off now versus when the currently installed fuel rods are spent does not significaly reduce the environmental impact of the stations - all it does is take 7 gW out of the grid, energy that will presumably have to be made up through increased output from coal/gas/oil plants. However, as you said:

    the question which comes up though is: if 7 nuclear plants can easily taken off the grid for 3 months without consequences to electricity supply... why exactly are they deemed so important ?

    If they really can afford to take them off the grid, then why are they running? Perhaps they are sewlling the enegry to other countries and don't want to lose the revenue? Or maybe the German government is unwilling to remove a domestic power-producing option in favor of fuels they have to import from elsewhere?

    An intersting situation.

    A cold comfort considering it is now already thought to be close to a level 6 incident on the INES scale.

    Yes, but you'd be saying the same thing regardless of where this incident fell on the INES scale, wouldn't you? As long as global energy consumption continues to grow, you'd better get used to living with nuclear power, because right now there just isn't an alternative. Turning off all the nuclear plants will put much heavier pressure on the oil, coal and gas industries, and that will have its own set of consequences.





    wallpaper iphone 3gs. Christmas iPhone Wallpaper
  • Christmas iPhone Wallpaper



  • likemyorbs
    Mar 25, 11:11 AM
    As marriage is licensed by the state, it is in fact a privilege. The fact that it is near-universally granted doesn't make it any more a right.

    Is voting also a privilege? Marriage is most definitely a right. Hence the reason why the supreme court will soon find it unconstitutional to deny is to same sex couples, just as they did in 1967 with interracial marriage. Loving v. Virgina, white man wanted to marry a black woman, didn't work out well for him at first because of the "racial integrity act" of 1924. The RIA of 1924= Defense of marriage act today. It will be struck down as a violation of civil RIGHTS.


    I am a firm believer in that you are entitled to your own opinion, as long as you dont force your opinion on others.

    So someone doesnt like the idea of gay relationships, attacking him for this isnt going to change his opinion. And just makes you a cretin.

    When someone's opinion is a direct attack on your civil rights, then they should be attacked.





    wallpaper iphone 3gs. iPhone 3GS Wallpaper
  • iPhone 3GS Wallpaper



  • KnightWRX
    May 2, 06:18 PM
    Here is a list of privilege escalation (UAC bypass) vulnerabilities just related to Stuxnet (win32k.sys) in Windows in 2011:

    Vulnerabilities are found in everything. It's not like sudo, RBAC or any other Unix scheme that's similar to Windows' UAC/RunAs has been vulnerability free all these years. This is besides the point that UAC is not somehow inferior. It's just an implementation of limited privilege escalation, same as you find on Unix systems. "Unix security" is not being any better here.

    Provide an example of malware that only includes user level access being used in the wild as per your description that can not be prevented with user knowledge?

    Have I claimed such a beasts exists ? No. Why should I then be made to provide an example of it ?





    wallpaper iphone 3gs. iphone cartoon wallpaper
  • iphone cartoon wallpaper



  • 840quadra
    Apr 28, 08:37 AM
    Yes. A very common sight even in 2011.

    I am one of the many people carrying them, but, sales numbers of those versus the iPod Touch, and iPhone are telling us that the fad is over. ;)

    I don't want them to stop selling classic iPods, however I am not blind to the fact that I am a member of a dying breed of classic iPod users. :(





    wallpaper iphone 3gs. iphone 3gs wallpapers
  • iphone 3gs wallpapers



  • LegendKillerUK
    Apr 8, 10:37 PM
    Apple will buy Nintendo eventually.

    It's over for Nintendo.

    Get ready for the iwii

    I'd love for Pokemon to be on iOS devices.





    wallpaper iphone 3gs. iPhone Batman Wallpaper
  • iPhone Batman Wallpaper



  • CoryTV
    Apr 12, 10:55 PM
    But these pros you speak of... it doesn't matter.. Being an editor doesn't mean knowing software. It's all about the aesthetics of montage. So whether they can turn on their computer or not, it doesn't matter. That's why productions hire Assistant Editors...

    Yes, that was exactly my point. The people who know how to use the software are (sometimes) assistant editors, although I find the vast majority know how to do a few simple things, but do them well.. The original poster was implying you needed to be a hollywood film editor to judge technical capabilities, and I was saying they were the worst choice for just that reason.

    The people who know the most about editing systems are the Sr. editors who work on heavy, effects based sequences that work in broadcast production environments (I'm not talking about me here). *They* are the ones who push systems to the limits and *they* are the ones who go to NAB. (They're still only 10% of that room)

    I think that most of them will find that Apple has, at present abandoned them. That's not to say the industry won't shift, and there won't be enough 3rd party solutions out there, but they are throwing Avid a HUGE bone here.

    FCP was making big inroads into broadcast, and they're throwing it away-- for today certainly.

    Filmwise, could go either way, depending on the production. If it's got great RED/4k performance, "film" support isn't so important..

    But for the indie crowd, they're really screwing them over, if they are abandoning Color. *THAT* is what shocked me. I'm also surprised that effects weren't more advanced. I couldn't see anything on a titling tool, but that's pretty imporant for Broadcast as well.. and *no* existing solution is good for that... They really had (have?) a chance to make that right, and it seems they don't care.

    So, when I say "iMovie Pro" that isn't necessarily pejorative. This product is WAY, WAY, WAY more iMovie than FCP. That doesn't mean you can't cut "a real movie" on it. But for Broadcast TV, it's a real step down in a lot of ways-- at the very least not a step up.. The interface is very iMovie. They should have called it iMovie PRO, especially if they're getting rid of the rest of the FCS apps..

    Now if it turns out this is just the tip of the iceberg-- then we really could be in for a treat.





    wallpaper iphone 3gs. [Return to the Wallpaper
  • [Return to the Wallpaper



  • heyisa
    Sep 20, 11:53 AM
    I'd rather wait for a mac mini w/iTV combo,
    that would allow you to stream Bonjour content as well.
    (could you imagine that in a dorm network!).
    I think the second generation of this will be awesome, if apple does it screw it up.

    I hope you could also use it as a seperate monitor for a computer.
    Would make it really easy to hook up a computer to a projector that way.





    wallpaper iphone 3gs. Compatible with all iPhone
  • Compatible with all iPhone



  • PhantomPumpkin
    Apr 21, 08:42 AM
    Any links for that claim?

    Also, Apple doesn't make the charts; I don't get how it's strange to compare a platform to another platform. I think it's stranger to compare a single device to an entire platform.

    Simple. Comparing Phone to Phone, may show an Android "win". Comparing All Android devices to IOS devices would not show the same win, as the tablet market is still currently dominated by IOS. Why on earth would they want to show something that makes "their side" look bad?





    wallpaper iphone 3gs. c-ronaldo-wallpaper-307528.jpg
  • c-ronaldo-wallpaper-307528.jpg



  • 100Teraflops
    Apr 5, 06:03 PM
    Actually, I do think this would bug me. I love that I have all of my most used programs (Word, Excel, Photoshop, Lightroom, Notepad, etc, plus one particular folder) right there for easy access with 1 click of the Start button -- yet hidden away completely out of sight (until I click on Start). I also love having quick access to my "Recent Items" list, to quickly open a file I was recently working on.

    How are the above 2 things done on a Mac?


    eek... I use "alt-tab" and "copy & paste" A LOT! :eek:

    Doesn't Mac have these things too? :confused:

    Recent items are "today, yesterday, and past week." I checked with the 'finder' and a document showed up yesterday without accessing my documents folder. Hope this helps, as you sound computer savvy!





    wallpaper iphone 3gs. wallpaper for iPhone 3G,
  • wallpaper for iPhone 3G,



  • jav6454
    Mar 18, 01:49 AM
    Yeah, because ever since the iTunes store opened, I haven't had the need...

    Unless it's Metallica, then I'm all for ripping those guys off, just to mess with them!

    TBH, I've never used music sharing sites. I have actually obtained physical copies of the original CD and ripped that. Other hard to find songs I do buy. So, your whole napster deal doesn't apply to me.

    As per tethering, hell to the NO am I changing to a tiered plan.





    QCassidy352
    Jul 12, 02:52 PM
    I can't wait till august so when i get my Conore i can break all your hearts. when u see my Conroe clock up at 3.6ghz and blow that overpriced MacPro trash out of the water. Then please tell me that Core 2 belongs in an iMac. I swear you people deserve to be stuck with IBM/Freescale for another 5yrs.

    How is it an insult to conroe to say that a desktop chip should go in a moderately priced desktop? And perhaps more to the point, why exactly are you so worked up about someone insulting conroe... is it your personal creation or something? You do realize that both PCs and Macs will be using both conroes and woodcrests in various configurations, right? It's not like woodcrest is an apple product. So what exactly are you so worked up about?

    Do you really think anyone here will care if you overclock your conroe-based PC? Let alone "break our hearts?" Have fun.

    Even if you had a point worth making, your attitude is so repulsive that I don't know why anyone would want to listen to you.





    Blipp
    Apr 12, 11:26 AM
    Boy, I've read the first few pages of this thread and have come to the overwhelming conclusion that most people posting differences on here between Windows/OSX simply don't know how or haven't learned yet how to fully use OS X. The majority of complaints seem to simply be people who don't know the key commands to do what they're blaming OS X for lacking. If something is that disruptive to your workflow why aren't you guys doing the minimal amount of research it would take to solve the issue?





    citizenzen
    Apr 26, 07:36 PM
    Munchies aside, miracle cures of old are likely misdiagnosis.

    It's quite possible they are "miraculous" recoveries. "Miraculous' as in exceedingly rare. Gabrielle Giffords survived a point-blank gunshot to the head. Is that the work of divine intervention? Or is it simply a matter that if you shot a number of people in the head, a very small fraction would survive? Likewise, among the millions of people with cancer, it shouldn't come as a surprise to find a small fraction that beat the odds to make a remarkable recovery. If Purell kills 99.99% of bacteria, does that make the .01% of survivors "miracles"?





    G4er?
    Apr 28, 08:56 AM
    Apple might have held onto 3rd place if it had a mid range desktop computer positioned between the mini and the Pro.
    I know I would have bought a new Mac instead of not buying anything.





    maclaptop
    May 2, 02:13 PM
    so much for the no malware on macs myth :D
    funny how the apple fanboys are getting all defensive :rolleyes:

    Bravo, this is the funniest post ever.

    I bet there's a lot of fan bois with soiled underwear.

    Could it be true? Their perfect computers now quite vulnerable.

    Ya gotta love it...the slap of reality :) :) :)



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar