Selasa, 10 Mei 2011

wallpaper hp keren

wallpaper hp keren. wallpaper hp laptop.
  • wallpaper hp laptop.



  • ten-oak-druid
    Apr 15, 09:49 AM
    Personally, I think it's great. However, they should be careful. Moves like this have the potential to alienate customers. That said, props to the employees.

    Fewer and fewer each year.





    wallpaper hp keren. wallpaper hp naruto.
  • wallpaper hp naruto.



  • SandynJosh
    Apr 9, 02:25 PM
    What's an assertation?

    It's like a "revalation" without the "angals" sanging.





    wallpaper hp keren. wallpaper hp laptop. wallpaper
  • wallpaper hp laptop. wallpaper



  • mike31mets
    Apr 22, 06:34 PM
    I was in the same boat as the OP a few years back. My circumstances and motivations in learning OS X were a bit than the OP's. I've learned a good deal about OS X. The things it can and can't do and how it differs from Windows.

    So some of the stuff in this thread I knew about, but the one that I still can't figure out is switching between all windows. Everyone says just use CMD + ~. However when I do that on my iMac, all I get is a switch between windows in a particular application. I'm using the Apple standard wired keyboard with numberpad.

    In Windows, ATL + Tab switches between all windows (and it shows you the windows in a preview much like CMD + Tab does with applications).





    wallpaper hp keren. wallpaper hp pink. Samsung wallpapers HP; Samsung wallpapers HP. Veritasamp;Equitas. Mar 22, 11:04 AM
  • wallpaper hp pink. Samsung wallpapers HP; Samsung wallpapers HP. Veritasamp;Equitas. Mar 22, 11:04 AM



  • Apple OC
    Apr 22, 09:19 PM
    I would be willing to bet that if given time this thread will be a carbon copy of that one.
    That thread should be stickied, because I can't really think of any issue(relevant to this topic) we didn't cover in it.

    well let it be the Mods to merge them ... why tell someone to post in an old thread that died and tell them not to post in this thread?





    wallpaper hp keren. wallpaper hp pink. Background-hp laserjet iip; Background-hp laserjet iip. MacCoaster. Oct 10, 02:21 AM. Originally posted by javajedi
  • wallpaper hp pink. Background-hp laserjet iip; Background-hp laserjet iip. MacCoaster. Oct 10, 02:21 AM. Originally posted by javajedi



  • Eaon
    Apr 19, 02:12 PM
    Also mac networking sucks, pc,s rarely show in finder, sometimes do sometimes dont, have to cmd k far too often, well in my experience anyway.

    I don't think that's so much the Mac's fault as it is the general design of Windows networking in the Workgroup configuration that Apple continues to have to rely on to talk to Windows systems.

    Windows in a workgroup mode uses a method of "broadcast my presence on the network" that you might think is like what Bonjour does for pure Mac networks, but it's of a Windows 95 vintage. Try setting up a pure Windows network using workgroups, not Active Directory, and watch how it can take around 20 minutes for systems to start showing up in each other's network neighbourhoods. It's lame. I know in Vista or 7 Microsoft added a new "homegroup" system, not sure if that's any better.

    I guess you could complain that Apple should try to get up to speed on the homegroup thing, but it's not like Microsoft is overly forthcoming with their specs for their networking. Maybe if the rumours of Apple ditching Samba for something built in-house are true, maybe that means they've licensed tech from Microsoft to make this work better, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

    From my own personal experience, I bring my MBP in to work and plug it in to the AD-based network, and system names start filling up my sidebar faster than I can get the mouse over there to close the Sharing section so I don't have to see them all. :cool:





    wallpaper hp keren. wallpaper hp pavilion.
  • wallpaper hp pavilion.



  • OllyW
    Apr 28, 10:08 AM
    Do some research. Globally Apple passed 7% last year.

    Apple sold around 14.5 million Macs last year (2.94m Q2 (http://www.apple.com/pr/library/2010/04/20results.html), 3.47m Q3 (http://www.apple.com/pr/library/2010/07/20results.html), 3.89m Q4 (http://www.apple.com/pr/library/2010/10/18results.html), 4.13m Q1 (http://www.apple.com/pr/library/2011/01/18results.html)). The Global sales for computers was almost 351 million (http://www.gartner.com/it/page.jsp?id=1519417).

    I've done some research and still make it 4.1%. :)





    wallpaper hp keren. wallpaper hp naruto. mar
  • wallpaper hp naruto. mar



  • xStep
    Apr 13, 03:40 AM
    You can find some (not great) video of the event here: http://www.youtube.com/user/selfsponsored05





    wallpaper hp keren. wallpaper hp pink. HP - HP Mini 110 Pink. HP - HP Mini 110 Pink. FattyMembrane. Sep 17, 10:21 PM. these g5 threads are never good news (i#39;ve seen about 3
  • wallpaper hp pink. HP - HP Mini 110 Pink. HP - HP Mini 110 Pink. FattyMembrane. Sep 17, 10:21 PM. these g5 threads are never good news (i#39;ve seen about 3



  • peharri
    Sep 20, 11:58 AM
    That's pretty much my question too. The iTV is a mini without DVD, storage, OS, or advanced interface? I guess I just don't see a market for this at $300. Waste of time, unless I'm missing something.

    Well, it isn't "without storage", it has storage.

    It's fairly simple: it's a Set Top Box. It's another one, to add to your DVD player, cable box, and DVR. Well, I say "add to", but actually, you'll probably not need them. What is does is show whatever Quicktime will show that's accessable via iTunes.

    - That means anything on the iTunes Store
    - It means anything in your .Mac storage.
    - It means anything on your network, if you have one, that's exported via an iTunes Library.

    You'll go home after work, pick up the remote, and maybe you'll:

    - Buy a movie and watch it.
    - (Rent a movie and watch it, assuming Apple eventually supports the idea, or someone else finds a way to interface to it)
    - Watch a new episode of a TV show you subscribe to
    - Watch a free pilot of a show you're interested in.
    - Listen to a streamed radio station
    - Watch a subscribed-to video blog or browse other blogs, and watch them
    - Watch that highly amusing rip from "America's Funniest Videos" that your friend told you to watch, from Google Video, or other Google video clips.

    What will be available? Anything you want. As this becomes more and more popular, more and more content will become available. Expect CNN news to be just as available as episodes from ABC mini-serieses.

    How will you get it? Over your $25/month broadband connection. Which you'd have anyway for web and email.

    That's how you use it. For many people, cable, as a "just put on background noise and forget it" medium, will still rule. For others, such as myself, the prospect of TV built for me, rather than advertisers, is more compelling.

    I think it's awesome.





    wallpaper hp keren. wallpaper hp pink.
  • wallpaper hp pink.



  • GGJstudios
    May 2, 04:15 PM
    Its not a myth, we've interviewed hackers after conviction, they have no interest in pursuing Macs due to the numbers. To get a really good and useful bot net you'd need roughly 25% of the entire user base!!!!

    these guys deal in tens of millions!
    That's completely false. The current installed base of Macs is around 100 million, and it grows by over a million Macs per month. You don't need a certain percentage of market share for a useful botnet; you need numbers. You talking to a handful of hackers is hardly conclusive. I can interview a handful of people in my neighborhood and find a consensus on any number of falsehoods. Get some facts (rather than making stuff up) and then re-join the discussion.





    wallpaper hp keren. wallpaper hp laptop.
  • wallpaper hp laptop.



  • Eidorian
    Sep 26, 12:26 AM
    Where's the eight-core Memromn?Not happening.

    http://guides.macrumors.com/Merom





    wallpaper hp keren. wallpaper hp pink.
  • wallpaper hp pink.



  • slu
    Sep 12, 03:32 PM
    Could you please provide a link to the coverage? I never heard of this.

    Are you serious? Check the front page much? :rolleyes:





    wallpaper hp keren. wallpaper hp laptop.
  • wallpaper hp laptop.



  • Bernard SG
    May 3, 12:26 PM
    You mean running stuff like iphoto?

    PC versions of cross platform apps are typically faster, have more features than their mac counterparts. That's if there even is a version for mac. Its viable to not own a PC anymore because macs use PC hardware now and can run windows. PC users have no use for osx at all but many mac users still need to have windows

    You're right to some extent but in most cases, you're advocating a philosophy that is one decade late.
    Your concept of computing is valid for a small subset of the population that need sophisticated, 'professional' software.
    It's really rare that someone needs to use the most advanced functionality of MS Excel that puts it 'ahead' of Numbers.





    wallpaper hp keren. wallpaper hp naruto.
  • wallpaper hp naruto.



  • frogger2020
    Apr 5, 11:02 PM
    The thing that bugs me the most is that Windows Explorer is so much better than Finder.





    wallpaper hp keren. wallpaper hp pavilion.
  • wallpaper hp pavilion.



  • Multimedia
    Oct 26, 03:42 PM
    They run at a slower clock speed than the dual cores.2.66GHz is not slower.So if you have a very well multi-threaded app or are running lots of apps at the same time, having 8 cores might help. But otherwise you're probably better off having less but higher speed cores.

    The difference between 1 and 2 cores is sizable, between 2 and 4 is decent, but as you up the number of cores you get a diminishing return because the software has to be written that much better to take advantage of it effectively. It's not like the old days where in 18 months, your system's speed effectively doubled because the clockrate double making any one process run twice as fast no matter how badly written it was.I am astounded by those who drop in here not understanding this technology at all. Read the thread then get back to us. Do you even understand the term Multi-Threaded Workload?

    Oh and welcome to MacRumors. ;) :p :D





    wallpaper hp keren. wallpaper hp naruto.
  • wallpaper hp naruto.



  • Mooey
    Apr 9, 03:42 AM
    The delusion is this thread is hilarious. I'm seeing little casual gamers saying that Nintendo should be bought out, that Sony and Microsoft are doomed because their consoles are cheap on eBay because of device malfunctions (like Apple computers / handhelds don't?), and people claiming that touchscreens are going to replace the buttons for controllers sooner or later.

    Your opinions are nice, but you're a casual gamer. The closet thing you've probably touched as far as hardcore gaming goes is Plants vs Zombies.

    Until I start seeing games like Uncharted 3, God of War, Halo, Fallout, etc. on an iOS device, you guys can continue keeping me entertained.





    wallpaper hp keren. handphone wallpapers,
  • handphone wallpapers,



  • Bill McEnaney
    Mar 27, 07:40 AM
    I have a great one: until 1973 the DSM listed homosexuality as a mental illness until they looked at some evidence and found the only harm associated with being gay was the harm inflicted on gay people by hateful a-holes, and without the a-holes, gay people are as happy and well-adjusted as anyone else.
    I meant what I said I didn't know whether homosexuality was a mental illness. But I think it's important to distinguish between a mental illness and a that has psychological and/or environmental causes. Mental illnesses include clinical depression, schizophrenia, bipolar, and others. Inferiority complexes, poor self-esteem, and some irrational fears, say, are psychological problems, not mental illnesses. I think homosexuality is a psychological problem with psychological and/or environmental causes. Many same-sex-attracted people think they're born that way or even that homosexuality is genetic. I disagree with them. I think homosexuality begins when the same-sex-attracted person is about 2. If homosexuality were genetic, why are some identical twins born heterosexual when their twins turn out to feel same-sex-attractions?

    I wouldn't be surprised to know that the American Psychiatric Association changed the DSM because of political pressure from special interest groups who disagreed with what the APA thought about homosexuality.

    Remember what I said about induction and the asymmetry between confirmation and refutation because even an inductively justified majority opinion can be false.


    Obviously not. You are seriously presenting Joseph Nicolosi as your expert on homosexuality? Next up: Hitler's critical study of Judaism.
    That sounds like an ad hominem attack against Nicolosi. I agree with him and with his coworker who gave the lecture.

    I thought you said you didn't know either way. You seem to have taken a position. To wit, the wrong one. There is no evidence supporting the theory that homosexuality itself is either a consequence or a cause of any harmful mental condition. This is why credible evidence-driven psychologists (not Nicolosi) do not practice under that theory. Attending a psychologist who promotes this discredited and prejudiced viewpoint is no different from seeking the counsel of an astrologer or homeopath.
    I may not have written clearly enough because I am taking a position, Nicolosi's position. Is there a chance that Nicolosi's same-sex-attracted critics dismiss his opinion because they're biased? Gelfin says that there's no evidence that homosexuality has psychological causes. But Nicolosi and his colleagues think they are presenting such evidence. Maybe they are presenting evidence for that I might think there's no evidence for something when there's undiscovered evidence for it or when others have discovered evidence that I've ignored deliberately or not.





    wallpaper hp keren. wallpaper hp naruto. Naruto Broken Wallpaper; Naruto Broken Wallpaper. HexMonkey. Jan 22, 02:02 PM. Hex Monkey, could you give a link for this quote?
  • wallpaper hp naruto. Naruto Broken Wallpaper; Naruto Broken Wallpaper. HexMonkey. Jan 22, 02:02 PM. Hex Monkey, could you give a link for this quote?



  • TEG
    Sep 20, 12:19 PM
    ya, seems unlikely the hard drive is for DVR functionality [as someone pointed out, there are no video inputs ont the device]... but the hard drive could prove useful in other ways.

    It brings an interesting thoughts though how it complements the DVR. Wonder if Apple has thought about licensing the streaming componenet of it to Tivo, for example. It seems like it might be nice if Tivo could play protected itunes content on your home network.

    Or on the flip side, Apple could license Tivo in a box of their own.

    arn

    That is an awesome Idea. Hopefully the iTV will be able to be integrated with the TiVo. Maybe being an external HD if needed. I just don't want Apple to go into the DVR business, because TiVo already did it right, and I don't think anyone could improve on it. I would like to see a software update for the TiVo that changes the encoding from MPEG-2 to MPEG-4 so when they launch TiVo to Go for Mac, you are 90% closer to being able to use the video in other places, plus it could improve video quality with smaller file sizes.

    TEG





    wallpaper hp keren. wallpaper hp naruto. Wallpapers de Naruto; Wallpapers de Naruto. rice_web. Sep 6, 05:22 PM. Because that would clog the already satured
  • wallpaper hp naruto. Wallpapers de Naruto; Wallpapers de Naruto. rice_web. Sep 6, 05:22 PM. Because that would clog the already satured



  • slffl
    Oct 7, 12:05 PM
    To quote the bit on Jimmy Fallon... 'Who Cares?'

    Obviously market share doesn't mean crap as is evident in the OS market.





    wallpaper hp keren. wallpaper hp pink. Pink Lisianthus Wallpaper; Pink Lisianthus Wallpaper. iJawn108. Jun 4, 12:01 PM. http://www.itwire.com.au/content/view/4512/107/
  • wallpaper hp pink. Pink Lisianthus Wallpaper; Pink Lisianthus Wallpaper. iJawn108. Jun 4, 12:01 PM. http://www.itwire.com.au/content/view/4512/107/



  • UnixMac
    Oct 12, 05:49 PM
    You guys lost me and prolly (I like that, Prolly) about 90% of this forum....

    have fun, and lets see how many pages you can get this thread to go to? I predict, 12.





    skottichan
    Apr 15, 12:57 PM
    A person being raped, is by definition, being forced. A person willfully having sex is not being forced. That scripture is expressing the importance of resiting when possible, while also preventing a willful participant from claiming that they were raped in order to avoid the consequences. What it is not doing is claiming that there are different kinds of rape. You are either raped, or you aren't.

    The problem is, and maybe I misread, that it only counts as "rape" if the woman fights back. All rapes are different, just as all women are, a rape victim I know personally, went into a catatonic state during the sexual assault. So, by that definition, she was "consenting" and should be stoned as well. In some cases, the assailant will threaten death of the victim/victim's family to ensure submission. So do these count as rape, since they're not fighting back?


    promiscuous or not, it is me. I want rights based on my sexual promiscuity. Why is it different? That is who I am.

    No ones rights are trampled for being promiscuous, unless you're a woman, then you're a slut and deserve what you get. (I wish this was sarcastic, but that's pretty much how women with multiple partners are viewed).





    jiggie2g
    Jul 12, 12:51 PM
    Smallish mid-tower case
    Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.8Ghz or better
    1GB RAM
    1-PCIe x16 Slot
    1-Standard PCI Slot
    6-USB 2.0 ports (One in front)
    1- Firewire 800 port (in front)
    Dual Layer DVD
    Onboard 10/100/1000 (I don't care if its wireless, but a wireless opition would be nice but not necessary)
    Graphics Card should be x1600XT or better with 256mb RAM

    I want it at or less than $1199.00

    Now gimmie

    Oh, and P.S. - Don't make me put a Dell 24" LCD on it - Drop the 23" cinema display to $999 and the 20" to $599 - that still leaves you with a nice premium.

    Sure u can buy a Tower with those specs(save 4 FW800) I'd rather have eSATA 2(faster). at less $1199.00 except that PC will have a Gateway/HP/Dell logo on it , instead of that cute little Apple. Would u like that Order Supersized... keep dreaming.

    I am now convinced that many people who post in these forums are stupid(not refering to u sbarton) , If half these dumb comments went up on Xtremesystems/THG/Anandtech Forums people would get laughed at right out of the forums. Please if you do not have any sort of technical knowledge please do not post ignorant comments about how conroe deserves to go into an iMac and MacPro is too good for it.

    I find it very disturbing that while many of the forums I just mentioned are salivating for conroe chips to hit retail , the mac snobs in this forum act like it's some bastardized step child to woodcrest. Lets me tell you noob's something after seeing Coolaler hit 4ghz on a Kentsfield nothing impresses me anymore. lets see your MacPro score 2000 in Cinebench and render in 11secs.

    I can't wait till august so when i get my Conore i can break all your hearts. when u see my Conroe clock up at 3.6ghz and blow that overpriced MacPro trash out of the water. Then please tell me that Core 2 belongs in an iMac.
    I swear you people deserve to be stuck with IBM/Freescale for another 5yrs.



    because the price difference is not that much and it saves apple more on design/engineering/testing/support ect. it makes great financial sense to consolidate your product line into one platform.

    I am very disappointed in you Hector , you of all people should know better then to post something like this. Do u not realise that the Intel deal ment apple dosen't have to do it's own R&D anymore when it came to chip sets.

    APPLE IS USING INTEL STOCK PARTS incase you didn't know , so mixing the MacPro with Conroe/Woody would not cost a dime more. they will use a basic P965 chipset for Conroe and 5000X Chipset for Woody.





    Mad Mac Maniac
    Mar 18, 11:04 AM
    I've never once tethered or hotspotted yet my usage for last month was over 9GB....this is just normal iPhone usage for me, they better not automatically change me to the tiered plan. :mad:

    Well did u get the text/email?

    Wait hold on.... Sharing food is illegal?
    Really?


    I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not... but he didn't say it was illegal necessarily, but it is stealing and wrong, and the restaurant certainly would stop you if they caught you. Did you read the context? Like if you went with a group of friends to a buffet, but only one person paid then that person kept going back through the line getting food for everyone else.

    But back to the original topic, I really hope that at&t won't be able to spot a 4.3 tether. I've kept my unlimited all year, and never once tethered. In fact usually I'm under 1gb (but one month I did netflix like crazy and I was over 4gb). But I have been hanging on to this because one day I might need it. And now that day has come, with my wifi iPad 2. That would really suck that now that I finally want to tether, I won't be able to. Now I'll just have been paying at&t tons of cash for no reason...





    Umbongo
    Oct 28, 06:38 PM
    Not likely as all four in one would have to share one FSB instead of two in two each having their own FSB. While the 8-core owners will have to live with this limitation, I doubt the 4-core buyers would want theirs running that way. That would make the older 4-core Mac Pros run faster than the new ones. Not progress.

    We are now less than four weeks away from Black Friday. So it's all very exciting. I imagine Apple will be able to add this choice the same day Intel makes release official. So watching for Intel's release day is key. I believe I read some post that said it would be mid November. Anyone know exactly?

    Monday the 13th.





    macfan1977
    Mar 18, 09:05 PM
    How does that matter? Last I heard, iPods didn't cost $.99. Plus Apple doesn't get $.99 per song, they get roughly $.34. iTMS makes Apple money, sure... but compared to the amount of money iPods make them there is no comparison.

    I've said it over and over again, and so has plenty of others... iTMS exists to sell iPods.
    I've used iTMS before I bought my iPod Shuffle (way cool!) to simply download music and burn to it CDs. Beats the inconvenience of running out to Walmart and buying the CD for even more money. And I get to search and preview. This is the best way to buy music WITH OR WITHOUT a portable music player.

    Also, $0.34 is a nice profit per song * 300+ million songs and growing. Not bad business for just pushing bits! :cool:

    Off Topic: Any with an iPod Shuffle think the plastic is reminiscent of Lego (R) plastic?



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar