Senin, 09 Mei 2011

Reisterstown Square Apartments

Reisterstown Square Apartments. Westbrooke Apartments
  • Westbrooke Apartments



  • DeaconGraves
    May 4, 02:47 PM
    The big question now is, what is the price going to be?

    Will people be more hesitant to buy something that costs over $100 that they receive no copy of? (Though Apple is typically good with allowing you to re-download apps).





    Reisterstown Square Apartments. Saddle Brooke Apartments
  • Saddle Brooke Apartments



  • ucfgrad93
    May 3, 05:49 PM
    We may need a woman in charge, because Lord knows none of the men will ask for directions. ;)

    That is what a GPS is for babe!;)





    Reisterstown Square Apartments. Saddle Brooke Apartments
  • Saddle Brooke Apartments



  • ticman
    Nov 17, 05:31 AM
    LOL Jape--i like your positive thinking. I keep looking for an email update from them saying that they shipped it. Only time and patience will tell.

    Interersting that a number have cancelled. I gave it a thought as the local apple store has them but the thought of saving almost $30 kept me from doing so.





    Reisterstown Square Apartments. Westbrooke Apartments
  • Westbrooke Apartments



  • Wondercow
    Apr 18, 03:16 PM
    as John Rubinstein said - imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

    Imitation is the sincerest of flattery
    Charles Caleb Colton Lacon: or, Many things in few words, 1820

    Many other examples of the same thought�though not as eloquent or quotable�antedate even this.





    Reisterstown Square Apartments. Westbrooke Apartments
  • Westbrooke Apartments



  • aznguyen316
    May 6, 04:25 AM
    No Intel, no care.





    Reisterstown Square Apartments. Steeplechase Apartment Homes
  • Steeplechase Apartment Homes



  • kiljoy616
    Apr 20, 12:47 AM
    to really stay ahead of the market Apple will need to:

    add a 4" screen
    keep the same form factor
    add the dual core A5 processor
    update the GPU to something similar in the iPad 2
    while keeping the same or improving the battery life
    add a 64GB version
    (possible 8 MP backlit CMOS sensor camera along side possible 1080p recording since the iPad can now output in full 1080p through HDMI)

    Since it sounds like Apple is going to make us wait till September anything less than this rather reasonable list would be a major letdown while allowing the competition more time to get caught up.

    Please site sources of when has Apple cared about staying ahead of an artificial market. I am trying to think of a time and they never really cared. They bring out what works when it works and that is why they do so well without having to have 100 products out all the time.

    Nope Apple will take its time and do it right, as for a better camera really how big do you want to take your picture, I want sharper image and video not more gimmicky camera that don't hold their water. Faster response time on the UI would be welcome. The Snow Leopard of the phone business.

    And for those that want 4G not sure if I care or want to see my battery go dead fast. I must admit 3G just does not seem slow to me and its more about location location location.
    This article does not make me all warm inside about 4G for now.
    http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-19736_7-20046412-251.html





    Reisterstown Square Apartments. Canterbury Square
  • Canterbury Square



  • pcharles
    Apr 25, 09:29 AM
    So much excitement over yet another fake email from Steve Jobs!





    Reisterstown Square Apartments. Apartments For Rent in
  • Apartments For Rent in



  • gglockner
    May 6, 12:45 AM
    I cannot believe that Apple would replace Intel with ARM. It would be a setback to the Mac: virtually everything would become incompatible once again. Remember how long it took the larger developers to create Universal versions of applications: Microsoft Office and Adobe CS.

    The previous two transitions (680x0 -> PPC and PPC -> x86) weren't so painful if for no other reason than the install base was far smaller.

    And putting ARM as a secondary processor so that Macs can run iOS apps? There's absolutely no need - x86 Macs can already run iOS apps well inside the iPhone emulator that comes with Xcode. The x86 processors are more than capable of emulating an ARM processor.





    Reisterstown Square Apartments. Steeplechase Apartment Homes - Apartments for Rent in Cockeysville, MD - HotPads
  • Steeplechase Apartment Homes - Apartments for Rent in Cockeysville, MD - HotPads



  • shaolindave
    May 4, 06:32 PM
    One thing that concerns me is educational pricing.

    That's something about the App Store I've been keeping an eye on since the beginning. I'm developing some educational games that I want to distribute freely to schools, and only charge for the home version. It'd be nice if the App Store could distinguish between different types of customers.





    Reisterstown Square Apartments. Steeplechase Apartment Homes - Apartments for Rent in Cockeysville, MD - HotPads
  • Steeplechase Apartment Homes - Apartments for Rent in Cockeysville, MD - HotPads



  • Jason Beck
    May 6, 07:03 AM
    AMD is currently a bang for buck chip maker, I doubt you'll see them CPUs in Apple products. Plus until Fusion develops some more the thermal envelope isn't too good.


    Yep. That's the truth :(





    Reisterstown Square Apartments. Steeplechase Apartment Homes - Apartments for Rent in Cockeysville, MD - HotPads
  • Steeplechase Apartment Homes - Apartments for Rent in Cockeysville, MD - HotPads



  • BlizzardBomb
    Aug 12, 02:02 PM
    But then it wouldn't be a Mac Mini, now would it?


    (My first MR post. Ever.)

    Well most people attach those hard drive thingies on the bottom, which makes it a little taller anyway.

    Oh and welcome to MacRumors. Enjoy your stay.





    Reisterstown Square Apartments. Steeplechase Apartment Homes - Apartments for Rent in Cockeysville, MD - HotPads
  • Steeplechase Apartment Homes - Apartments for Rent in Cockeysville, MD - HotPads



  • planetdom
    Apr 22, 04:22 PM
    I dont understand why some people say the mac pro is for pro users only?when i wanted to buy a Mac i brought a Mac Pro because i didnt like the IMac because of the glossy screen and the way it is all in one unit if the screen packs up then bye bye mac,then i thought of the Mac Mini,that was a no because it doesnt have enough power...

    Then i dont understand why some people have to say the mac pro is a old design ok so the out side hasnt changed much maybe a few things like an extra optical drive and different ports,but the inside has changed a lot compared to the older mac pros much more cleaner than befour...

    I think it would be a shame to completely changed the design of the Mac Pro as it still is far much better than any PC design i have ever seen,maybe make the air holes smaller but thats all,i think the Mac Pro design still has a lot of life in it........I am not a pro user........





    Reisterstown Square Apartments. Housing units lacking complete
  • Housing units lacking complete



  • Popeye206
    Apr 6, 06:11 PM
    -Sync wirelessly (No more messing with that iTunes syncing madness)
    -SD Card (Expandable storage)
    -File manager (Operates more like a PC)
    -Can actually attach files in the stock E-Mail app (IPad cannot)
    -Photo file management in stock photo app (Not possible in iPad without iTunes syncing madness)
    -USB Port (This is HUGE)
    -HDMI (Also pretty huge)
    -Decent cameras
    -Flash
    -UI looks very cool.

    Haven`t held a Xoom yet so just working from posted specs..
    But I do have an iPad 1. Quite a disappointing experience for a power user.

    The games rock though!!

    I did play with the Xoom right after it came out on my of my Best Buy visits (the same one that is not not working that I revisited last night). I personally didn't care for it. Too chaotic on the interface, but I can see where the more technogadget people would like it. But I think the more general consumer will have issues with it as it's just not as clean as iOS on the iPad.

    I do think the Android and potentially RIM tablet will catch on. It's foolish to think Apple will be the only major player in the long run. The market is potentially too big. But Apple has a huge advantage right now as it seems Moto, Samsung and others are rushing products to market and not giving the best experience for the masses.





    Reisterstown Square Apartments. 4000 square foot house in
  • 4000 square foot house in



  • shaolindave
    May 4, 06:32 PM
    One thing that concerns me is educational pricing.

    That's something about the App Store I've been keeping an eye on since the beginning. I'm developing some educational games that I want to distribute freely to schools, and only charge for the home version. It'd be nice if the App Store could distinguish between different types of customers.





    Reisterstown Square Apartments. 4000 square foot house in
  • 4000 square foot house in



  • MacNut
    Apr 10, 11:57 AM
    I hate math and reading this thread makes my head hurt.





    Reisterstown Square Apartments. 4000 square foot house in
  • 4000 square foot house in



  • ChrisNM
    Apr 25, 09:13 AM
    It's just the way you are holding your iPhone.





    Reisterstown Square Apartments. $1275 Two bedroom Apartment in
  • $1275 Two bedroom Apartment in



  • snebes
    Mar 30, 05:57 PM
    Thanks Captain Obvious... I think that is what Apple said at the very beginning ;)

    great minds think a like :P

    Apple said it would be released in the Summer, but the GM usually comes 3-4 weeks before hand. I know it is splitting hairs with this, as I was referring to the GM.

    However, considering that it could be released via App Store first, there could be a much shorter delay from GM to its release date now.





    Reisterstown Square Apartments. Woodside Apartments
  • Woodside Apartments



  • coder12
    Mar 26, 10:06 PM
    sounds plausible, but i really don't see iPad 3 coming out any time this year. it's way too soon

    My thoughts exactly. Our school district (ISD 482) just bought 1,465 iPads for its students, and I can see us getting really mad if Apple were to release a new iPad 6 mos. later.





    Reisterstown Square Apartments. Kennett Square Listings: 400
  • Kennett Square Listings: 400



  • thertrain
    Mar 30, 06:56 PM
    The iTunes scroll bars? They are much worse, what they need is either iOS scroll bars or a complete new design for them

    If you spent anytime whatsoever with the 1st Developer build, you'll know they did away with both the Snow Leopard and iTunes scroll bars. They have adopted the vanishing iOS scrolls.





    NAG
    Apr 25, 10:17 AM
    Am I the only one who thinks it's not a big deal? Your carrier tracks your phone all the ff-ing time. Google has the SSL beta now, but until recently they tracked your every move.

    And with the patriot act the telecos let the government move in and access data without warrants. Yet everyone seems fine with this. However, the instant your phone has a database of cell phone towers it is something nefarious. Sigh. It really would be nice if the real privacy concerns were addressed and not this low hanging fruit of a cache on your phone.





    MacBoobsPro
    Aug 2, 11:23 AM
    I can't see the Cinema Displays having built in iSight. I mean sure, it's useful - but what about people who work in environments where you can't have cameras (i.e. some pros) what about people who have dual monitors etc...I can't see it being feasible.

    If you 'can't have cameras' dont use them. It doesnt matter if they are built in. And for people with dual monitors they will have... er... oh yeh two cameras :D





    George Knighton
    Nov 2, 08:51 PM
    well I installed this on both of my MacBook Airs, One is my Wife's. It found 0 on mine, but found 4 trojans on my wife's, all associated with Java. It pointed them out to me and when I found the file it pointed out, the software deleted the file for me. Not bad for free. Thanks Sophos, didn't know those were there.
    Java is what I've been afraid of. I might give this a try.





    bperboy
    Aug 11, 10:05 AM
    This is good news for me. I'm an advanced/expert user of winblows, and I've reinstalled XP for the last time! Too many things don't go as it should, and I shouldn't even have to reinstall the operating system every 6 blasted months! I'm planning on getting the high end mac laptop in about a year, but its good to know that progress is being made!





    glassbathroom
    Aug 3, 04:02 AM
    I'm expecting to get frustrated with the quality of streamed video of the keynote. Yes Steve, I am sure that it is "cool stuff", but it all looks like frog spawn to me!



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar