Selasa, 10 Mei 2011

kumpulan wallpaper keren

kumpulan wallpaper keren. Lihat disini, Gambar-gambar
  • Lihat disini, Gambar-gambar



  • *LTD*
    Apr 28, 08:33 AM
    So be it but untill that thing can run a full version of let's say Autodesk Maya and install all the plug-ins in the world I want it will still only be a mobile toy. A PC is something you work with not a fancy looking gadget. I don't see this happening in the next 5-10 years. Pack me a dual quad with HT that can run for 100 days at 100% without breaking a sweat. That's a PC.

    iCal'd.





    kumpulan wallpaper keren. wallpaper keren 2011.
  • wallpaper keren 2011.



  • Chupa Chupa
    Apr 28, 07:52 AM
    Very true. Plus it could be a fad to own the latest toy. We won't know until some time passes. Anything new from Apple gets a lot of attention.

    Wait til the newness wears off.

    Well you have a point there. The iPod was a so-called fad too. It took 8 or 9 years for it to wear off and see fickle consumers switch to the next fad, the iPhone and iPad. The iPad-like devices may be a fad but it's likely to die out b/c a it's replaced by a next gen device rather than boredom. Apple is already showing it's cards in melding OS X with hints of iOS.





    kumpulan wallpaper keren. wallpaper keren untuk hp.
  • wallpaper keren untuk hp.



  • darkplanets
    Mar 13, 04:43 PM
    SNIP (Just to save space)

    I know thorium doesn't have an awesome past, especially in early development. That said, I think with more development it's liable to be a better alternative to uranium. What you said is all true, however you're citing an experimental reactor; things just aren't magically perfect, sadly.

    To quote one of your articles: It was 15MWe, 46 MWt, and was used to develop and test a wide variety of fuels and machinery over its lifetime. Its Helium outlet temperature was 950�C, but fuel temperature instabilities occurred during operation with locally far to high temperatures. As a consequence the whole reactor vessel became heavily contaminated by Cs-137 and Sr-90 [1]. Concerning beta-contamination AVR is the highest contaminated nuclear installation worldwide as AVR management confirmed 2001
    Notice the part about it being used to test a wide variety of fuels and machinery? Also the fuel temperature instabilities? That's what caused the Cs-137 and Sr-90 contamination, as noted above. A reactor that's properly designed (with properly fabricated fuel) won't have the disadvantages of a test reactor, and shouldn't have that contamination. I'm not saying it's perfect now, but controlling those instabilities shouldn't be an issue, especially in light of salt or liquid fuel possibilities. Furthermore, what about MSR? It's not a pebble bed; it's molten. That itself should even out the fuel temperature instabilities a little, just the liquid fuel based system.

    You raise a very valid point about Thorium, however I think one instance of a test reactor hardly justifies dinging the entire concept because the initial reactor wasn't designed well (see the cracked bottom of the AVR...), but rather it serves as a basis for future designs. Also, what about India planning to use thorium? They're not approaching this with guesswork-- there's clear advantages to using it over uranium. Differences in opinion I guess, but hey, to each his own.

    EDIT: Also, I know my initial wording was a little fuzzy; what I meant to say was PBR with uranium, and MSR with thorium-- at least for now.





    kumpulan wallpaper keren. wallpaper keren untuk hp.
  • wallpaper keren untuk hp.



  • MacPhilosopher
    May 5, 11:31 AM
    As much as I want to say that it s a grass is always greener type situation, in Phoenix AT&T is considered the worst. Especially indoors. They really must stretch the towers out here in the desert. I can;t even use my iphone in my home.





    kumpulan wallpaper keren. Kumpulan wallpaper iPhone keren
  • Kumpulan wallpaper iPhone keren



  • sbarton
    Sep 20, 09:40 AM
    Someone help me out here. Why do some of you insist on "tuners" in this type of device. What good are they for Cable and Satelite users? I mean, at best you could tune in the analog signals on a basic cable subscription, but most cable companies are all digital now and you can't tune in *hit without one of thier set-top cable boxes. Same goes for satelite.





    kumpulan wallpaper keren. hal yang lucu dan keren.
  • hal yang lucu dan keren.



  • legacyb4
    Jul 12, 01:55 PM
    The MacBooks sound so underpowered (even though that's really not the case) with the new announcement...





    kumpulan wallpaper keren. kumpulan wallpaper keren
  • kumpulan wallpaper keren



  • Cabbit
    Apr 15, 12:43 PM
    Just to note there is gay behaviour in the animal kingdom, my two male cats went at it in there puberty and it is well documented in other animals. It is perfectly natural and before the time of the christian gods creation gay behaviour was tolerated in Rome though lesbian behaviour was not.

    And marriage is legal in many parts of Europe between same sex couples, it is only the 3rd world and developing world that has the biggest issue with same sex marriage but as these countries always traditionally follow Europe expect the decline of religion as more and more people become educated, and with the decline of religion such nonsense as hating each over whom we love to also fade away.





    kumpulan wallpaper keren. and Hokakes wallpaper.
  • and Hokakes wallpaper.



  • OllyW
    Apr 28, 07:50 AM
    And growth is bad?

    I don't understand what you are getting at?

    The figure from the year before was for Macs only. The iPad has sold very well so pushes Apple's share up when they are included but it isn't a Mac.

    Mac sales were at record levels last year but if they had increased their market share by 188% then I would be more than impressed. ;)





    kumpulan wallpaper keren. wallpaper keren untuk hp.
  • wallpaper keren untuk hp.



  • Speedy2
    Oct 7, 04:09 PM
    And of those 85k apps how many of them are not crap...

    I think saying 1k is being very generous. Most of the apps are pretty crappy and useless.


    Who cares what you think? You will find high quality apps for pretty much anything you can think of in the App Store. You won't find quality apps for everything in Google's, Microsoft's, RIMM's, Nokia's etc App store. That's the only thing that counts.

    And your "argument" that it is oh-so-impossible to get iPhone Apps approved is ridiculed by the sheer number of Apps and the fact that the number is constantly growing.



    I read reports that over 60% of all apps turn into apple are getting rejected with little help on why.

    Source please.



    A lot of the best apps for the iPhone out there are currently only available for Jail broken phones only.

    Utter nonsense. Name "a lot" please!
    You can't really make decent money with jailbroken apps. Tell me how on earth "a lot of the best" would ONLY be available outside the App store?

    How many iPhones with OS >=2.0 are jailbroken in the first place?



    That should tell you something.

    Yeah it tells us that you're making stuff up and have a very warped idea of the facts.





    kumpulan wallpaper keren. download wallpaper keren.
  • download wallpaper keren.



  • theheadguy
    Aug 29, 02:35 PM
    I swear, some people will excuse Apple of genocide if given the chance. How is it that Apple is doing "everything they can" when Dell is doing so much better? They both make the same things! Same with Motorola and Nokia. We even have some conspiracy theorists thinking Greenpeace is out to get Apple (although they seem to miss the part where Acer scores worse, and happens to be a smaller PC maker). Its simply impossible to try and excuse Apple when a company like Dell does better, not caring about companies destroying the environment is one thing but trying to pretend Apple is actually doing a good job is another.
    You're spot on. Some people can't face the facts. It hurts their feelings to realize Apple can do some things very poorly.





    kumpulan wallpaper keren. wallpaper keren. wallpaper
  • wallpaper keren. wallpaper



  • Blackcat
    Mar 19, 04:39 PM
    Firstly, let me say I'm against DRM if it restricts me using my own music I've paid for, but equally I see why artists don't want me uploading my iTunes Library to Gnutella.

    Now, this "I do it to help Linux" excuse, it's rubbish. I've no objection to people choosing Linux (I use it on several servers) but to then moan it can't do xyz is crazy. If you need to watch DVDs, access iTunes, play The Sims, use Word etc then you should be running an OS that can do those things not by hacking support by illegal means. I understand the frustration of not being supported, but again it was by choice, lobby Apple to do Linux iTunes.

    I applaud this software for giving me my usage rights back, but lets not make DVD Jon a hero of Linux, he just likes beating the system.





    kumpulan wallpaper keren. yg butuh wallpaper keren^^
  • yg butuh wallpaper keren^^



  • iJohnHenry
    Mar 13, 05:29 PM
    Bah humans in general are eejits.

    Some, but otherwise I cannot fault your abuse of English. ;)

    Except for you and me ...... and I'm not totally sure about you. :p





    kumpulan wallpaper keren. Kumpulan wallpaper iPhone
  • Kumpulan wallpaper iPhone



  • alexdrinan
    Sep 12, 04:18 PM
    It's already there they call it export to iPod.

    Well there you go. But I assume it's converting the video to the low res format that the ipod can play. Do they have an export option that keeps it at the same quality it was recorded at?





    kumpulan wallpaper keren. Megan Fox: Kumpulan wallpaper
  • Megan Fox: Kumpulan wallpaper



  • MacPhilosopher
    May 5, 11:31 AM
    As much as I want to say that it s a grass is always greener type situation, in Phoenix AT&T is considered the worst. Especially indoors. They really must stretch the towers out here in the desert. I can;t even use my iphone in my home.





    kumpulan wallpaper keren. Kumpulan Wallpaper Keren Kaskus
  • Kumpulan Wallpaper Keren Kaskus



  • ct2k7
    Apr 24, 03:33 PM
    People from Pakistan and Bangladesh blame a lot of "bad habits" on cultural influence from India (I., B. and P. used to be one country). However, I have never heard of Indians behaving like that in Western countries. How come it seems so easy for Indians to integrate in Western societies, yet so hard for Pakistanis/Bangladeshis? It used to be one country, so there must be something other than just "culture"... care to tell me what it is? I already have an idea and you know very well what it is, so I'm asking you now. What is the big difference here?

    To the contrary, having spoken to many Pakistani and Bangladeshi people, most of those I spoke to felt that the counties had taken a literal and poignant view of the framework provided. The same view is not supported by the majority of the population.

    One thing that is apparent is that there has been a lot of innovation somewhere in the mix, which has spread towards Pakistan and Bangladesh.

    India is much more diversified than Pakistan and Bangladesh, such that the population of Muslims is much less. However, that does not mean that honour killings don't happen in India - they certainly do. e.g. Punjab. I can tell you know as a fact that the majority of honour killings there are not within Muslim families.





    kumpulan wallpaper keren. NZ Bliss desktop wallpapers for Windows Vista
  • NZ Bliss desktop wallpapers for Windows Vista



  • Multimedia
    Nov 2, 09:00 PM
    Don't know if you saw this article, I thought I would provide it for your review.

    Intel Core 2 Extreme QX6700 - 2.66 GHz Kentsfield Review (http://reviews.cnet.com/Intel_Core_2_Extreme_QX6700/4505-3086_7-32136314.html?tag=cnetfd.mt)That's Kentsfield so it's a little off topic. But you did the right thing in posting this. Not wrong.

    The most interesting thing I find about this article is that Tiger is dumping top Conroe NOW for $974. I love the marketing copy on this page. (http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2341566&Sku=CP1-DUO-X6800&SRCCODE=CNETFEED&CMP=OTC-CNETFEED&ci_srccode=cii_5766179&cpncode=08-15259969-2). :eek: :

    "Hurry!!
    We're Selling Our Core2 Extreme CPUs at COST.
    That's right...we're selling our complete stock of Intel Core2 Extreme processors AT COST! If you've been waiting for a price drop before making a move to the latest in CPU technology, it's time to take action now."

    The More The Hype The Better I say.

    That leads me to believe now more than ever it's gonna happen from Apple in two weeks. :D

    Here's first good picture of 2.66GHz Kentsfield I've come across:





    kumpulan wallpaper keren. kumpulan wallpaper keren untuk
  • kumpulan wallpaper keren untuk



  • rasmasyean
    Mar 15, 01:13 PM
    i can't believe i am even answering this, and i am bewildered by the fact that you might actually be seriously thinking what you are writing.

    anyway, even the worst case scenario -a complete meltdown of all four reactors- is not even remotely close to the apocalyptic pictures you have in mind.
    'japan' is not going to 'blow up' or to be reduced to a barren wasteland forever.

    in the worst case scenario (which is very unlikely to occur), a small area will be heavily contaminated and a larger area will be moderately or lightly contaminated.
    tens or hundreds of people will get sick in the short term, and more would be at risk in the long term, a lot of people will have to evacuate to a safer distance from the reactor, and the economic cost of the clean up (and the recostruction in the tsunami-devastated areas) would be tremendous.

    but how you go from there to "japan is history" is mindboggling.

    Well, not that I hope he's right, but words like these from people of high up places don't give any comfort.

    Europe's energy commissioner Guenther Oettinger dubs Japan's nuclear disaster an "apocalypse,"
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110315/wl_afp/japanquakelivereport





    kumpulan wallpaper keren. download wallpaper keren.
  • download wallpaper keren.



  • Aduntu
    Apr 23, 02:44 PM
    Genesis 1:13 And the evening and the morning were the third day

    That phrasing occurs throughout the creation chapter in Genesis. It looks more than slightly unambiguous WRT the meaning of "day".


    Genesis 1:5: "And god began calling the light day, but the darkness he called night." In that same verse, "there came to be evening, and there came be morning, a first day." In this single verse alone, "day" is used to define two different lengths of time. You can't conclude by the use of the word "day" in Genesis 1 that those days were strictly 24-hour periods.





    kumpulan wallpaper keren. Kumpulan Wallpaper Keren
  • Kumpulan Wallpaper Keren



  • Dr.Gargoyle
    Aug 29, 02:59 PM
    The point is that Greenpeace opposes ALL R&D into GM foods, just as G.W. opposes ALL R&D into stem cell research, including research to use stem cells w/o harming the fetus.
    First, R&D should never be banned. However, we should not implement everything we find out in our labs. It is a huge difference in getting to know how we can alter the genetical code and actually do it in a grand scale. THAT if anything will be our end.
    Stem cells is an entirely different story. That is a political/religious question about when life begins and also OT.





    Peterkro
    Mar 13, 04:45 PM
    For energy wind is not considered a back bone power supply due to it not reliable enough. Solar can be consider good backbone due to it is reliable and we can store the heat energy to power us threw the night.


    Wind would be fine as a back bone source if the geographical spread was big enough (it's always windy in one area or another) and in spite of people saying energy storage is a problem in fact it's not.(see for instance the Ffestiniog Power Station in north Wales which has been operating since the early sixties)(it can come online in 90 seconds if necessary)





    Piggie
    Apr 9, 07:15 PM
    You raise an interesting point, but would holding an iPad with a gamepad around it really be that comfortable?

    I can think of two reasons why it wouldn't be:

    Device weight and the distance at which you'd have to hold it for it to be usable. iPad is 601g - holding that at arm's length or thereabouts while trying to concentrate on a game could be quite difficult, especially for younger users. It's almost three times the weight of a Nintendo DSi.

    Sorry, perhaps you misunderstand what I mean.

    I mean a separate hand held controller. Not connected to the iPad at all.

    You have the iPad on a stand, angled up a bit like a monitor, or tilted up like the smart cover does, or laying on your knees, and you are holding the controller in your hands nowhere near the screen.

    You can have your hands relaxed wherever you want them to be, and your iPad is your gaming screen.

    Note: I'm not suggesting this for a mobile gaming experience when you are on the move. That's why I don't think there would any point really in this type of option on an iPhone or Touch as they are more "on the move" devices, you pull out your pocket and play for a few minutes.

    The iPad is a more home device, a chill out on the sofa or on the bed ect device, and in these scenarios you would be able to prop up the screen with anything your like and get your controller out if you wished to.

    Again, no-one would be forcing you, it would just be an option.





    roland.g
    Sep 12, 04:53 PM
    I'd be willing to bet the new iMacs and Mac Pros will only need a firmware update.

    Good to know, since I'm not waiting till Q1 to upgrade. Could you elaborate on why you think that.





    rasmasyean
    Mar 11, 04:27 AM
    Live Coverage here...

    http://www.youtube.com/aljazeeraenglish?feature=ticker

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/42025198#42025198





    SolarJ
    Apr 6, 02:21 PM
    Try holding down SHIFT and clicking the green plus button it should full screen any app.

    Try Divvy. Its awesome



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar