Selasa, 10 Mei 2011

Genetics And Heredity

Genetics And Heredity. /genetics-and-heredity/
  • /genetics-and-heredity/



  • chatin
    Aug 22, 09:08 PM
    The Woodcrest processors have been put through their paces pretty well on the supercomputing lists, and their Achille's heal is the memory subsystem. Current generation AMD Opterons still clearly outscale Woodcrest in real-world memory bandwidth with only two cores. Unless Intel pulls a rabbit out of their hat with their memory architecture issues when the quad core is released, AMDs quad core is going to embarrass them because of the memory bottleneck. And AMD is already starting to work on upgrading their already markedly superior memory architecture.

    This is one of the drawbacks of using a server CPU on the desktop. In lights-off Xserve this would not matter as most of the data is already cached in memory.

    I think there might be lights out for future MacPro Xeons if AMD where to catch up in the race.

    :rolleyes:





    Genetics And Heredity. genetics and heredity,
  • genetics and heredity,



  • Deflorator
    Mar 31, 03:32 PM
    What the heck is this? The "Steve was right" month?
    Pathetic Dell and HP, desperate Microsoft, Samsung aka Mr. "Smoothbastic", Google inhibiting fragmentation, the very one, which does NOT exist, really...
    who is next? Oh, i have got it - Adobe. So come on, resistance is futile.





    Genetics And Heredity. Genetics and Heredity,
  • Genetics and Heredity,



  • Sikh
    Apr 11, 01:03 PM
    Ive had my 3GS since launch and my contract will end same date in june i got my phone.

    I was hoping to wait MAYBE a month or 2, but if this holds up true, and they dont tell us at WDDC, they just expect us to wait, I will GLADLY go with a HTC Dual Core Android or Samsung Galaxy Dual Core Android because my 3GS is @ 512 cycles and its barely starting to hold 7 hours anymore, I need a new phone but Im waiting.

    Also whats ironic is, apple care ends at the same time, and I was hoping that apple would keep the 2 year cycle going so every 2 years you just "rotate" out. Dad had a 3G, next year I got a 3GS, next year he got a 4, this year I was gonna get a 5. If they **** up that cycle, ill call it quits on Apple.

    I love the iPhone, but im not going 2 1/2 years with a phone that wont hold a charge in a few months.

    They better give us an explanation, or im done with apple.





    Genetics And Heredity. genetics and heredity,
  • genetics and heredity,



  • donlphi
    Nov 28, 10:46 PM
    Reuters reports that North American Beef Congress (http://www.northamericanbeefcongress.com/) Chief Executive said on Tuesday that they may seek a royalty from Best Ceramic Houseware Co., Ltd. (http://bestceramic.en.alibaba.com/) Ceramic Plate sales:

    "It would be a nice idea. We have a negotiation coming up not too far. I don't see why we wouldn't do that... but maybe not in the same way,"

    NABC made this decision earlier this month when it was reported that Microsoft had agreed to pay Universal Music a fee for every new Zune Music Player sold. Cattle farmers, of course, currently get a cut from every head of beef sold, but do not get any percentage of plate or silverware sales (which of course is necessary to eat beef).

    :mad:





    Genetics And Heredity. genetics and heredity.
  • genetics and heredity.



  • eseminario
    Jun 9, 01:42 AM
    Anybody knows if thebunlocked version will be available on launch day too?





    Genetics And Heredity. genetics and heredity,
  • genetics and heredity,



  • Vegasman
    Apr 27, 08:40 AM
    Apple's solution is fine by me. They wouldn't have done anything if there wasn't so much press about it, but I guess that's a good reason (one of the only ones) for the press to exist.

    Interestingly, this behavior of waiting for things to blow up in the press before they are addressed will only lead to MORE things getting blown up in the press. Maybe Apple likes that? I dunno.





    Genetics And Heredity. genetics and heredity,
  • genetics and heredity,



  • Multimedia
    Sep 13, 09:18 PM
    Hey everybody the Big News is
    NBC Today Show went High Definition today!The Today show is an embarrassment. The US major tv networks do not have any real morning news programs. How to trim your dog's ears and an inside look into American Idol contestants is NOT NEWS. It is an entertainment talk show.My post of this news has nothing to do with content. It is a historic moment in the evolution of television. If you don't think so, then you are paying way too much attention to the content and not enough to the process by which they are conveying that content.





    Genetics And Heredity. genetics and heredity,
  • genetics and heredity,



  • *LTD*
    Apr 6, 07:51 AM
    Impossible.

    Apple's no longer supposed to care about their Pro software.

    This will never happen.





    Genetics And Heredity. Genetics, Heredity, DNA - FREE
  • Genetics, Heredity, DNA - FREE



  • thevofl
    Aug 7, 05:32 PM
    1) When I did a system restore at work, it restored everything back on the date. I lost all my work since the date.

    2) Something tells me that the Super Duper top secret stuff has more to do with multimedia integration: a skype-type feature for calling a phone number using iChat, expansion of bonjour, a multimedia hub similar to tivo.

    3) For those at the conference, what was under the black sheet covered banners?





    Genetics And Heredity. Composition of Gene HEREDITY
  • Composition of Gene HEREDITY



  • Nuc
    Aug 25, 02:58 PM
    Well I wasn't to happy with them yesterday because I got hung up on 5 times. The answering system must have been having problems. I'm on the phone right now with them, waiting..., so that I can get the Nike+ iPod kit replaced. To bad they didn't have more support staff to answer calls...

    Nuc





    Genetics And Heredity. as the Father of Genetics.
  • as the Father of Genetics.



  • GLS
    Mar 22, 01:42 PM
    Blackberry playbook = The IPad 2 killer - you heard it here first.

    Look at the specs, their greater or equal to the iPad 2 with the exception of battery life.

    It's the killer, alright...except this "killer" cannot do email or calendering on its own.

    Link (http://macdailynews.com/2011/01/17/rim_playbook_will_ship_without_email_calendar_not_a_fully_standalone_device/)

    How killer is a product that requires you to use another of the manufacturer's product in order to use two fundamental things such as email and a calendar?

    Say all you want about an iPad, but it never needs to be tied to another device to access email....





    Genetics And Heredity. Anatomy Unit 4 - Genetics and Heredity
  • Anatomy Unit 4 - Genetics and Heredity



  • pherplexed
    Jul 27, 10:11 AM
    wasn't this announced last friday? (http://www.macrumors.com/pages/2006/07/20060721145043.shtml)





    Genetics And Heredity. Anatomy Unit 4 - Genetics and Heredity
  • Anatomy Unit 4 - Genetics and Heredity



  • tartufo
    Apr 12, 08:27 AM
    I am Sorry but I have to say something here. your ignorance amuses me.




    Genetics And Heredity. about genetics.
  • about genetics.



  • skunk
    Mar 24, 02:01 PM
    discussion of motives of GOP opposition to the intervention is germane.Germane, maybe, but inevitably tainted by generalisation if applied to a whole party.





    Genetics And Heredity. genetics; Hereditary
  • genetics; Hereditary



  • Multimedia
    Aug 17, 01:59 PM
    The interesting thing to note from the Anandtech review is that to saturate a 2 core setup, all you need is one program. To saturate a quad, you need to be doing a bit more at the same time. To saturate an octo, you need to be doing a hell of a lot of things at the same time.Not so. I can only run one compression process at a time on the Quad G5 unless I want the speed of that process and others I want to run at the same time to be compromized. Both Toast and Handbrake can use 4 cores EACH.Now I don't know bout you lot, but there's only so much I can do at the same time.This is the place where you are misunderstanding how LITTLE one can do with only 4 cores. Sure it helps to be able to run anything I like and still use FCP with no performance hit. So I think a quad is perfect for that. But when it comes to 8+ cores, your actual workflow won't improve in the slightest unless it doesn't involve you having to do anything (eg run 4 instances of handbrake). I'm sure everyone once in a while has some work that can just be delegated to the CPU and it does its thing, but for the most part, where your attention and brain is needed, an 8 core will sit at least 50% idle.Not from where I'm sitting. The opposite is true for me.Considering Clovertowns will have a slower, twice saturated FSB and lower clock speeds, most people will be better off (financially and productively) with Woodcrests. I'm just hoping that when octos are announced, the quads will drop in price.But speed is not our problem. Apps already capable of saturating 4 cores need more cores to run simultaneously without compromising speed.Now if they start to optimise apps to take full advantage of more than 2 cores, that's a whole different ballgame ;)That is what has already happened. You were unaware of that fact. So yes, it is a whole different ballgame already. :eek:





    Genetics And Heredity. Genetics and Heredity
  • Genetics and Heredity



  • dethmaShine
    Apr 19, 01:34 PM
    I'm sure quite sure what Apple hopes to accomplish here. Every smart phone steals from every other one. I don't know if you can differentiate design "concepts". It's like suing someone because the chords for his blues song goes in a 1-4-5 pattern like yours does. It's just part of the genre.

    Tony

    You failed to read the blog. Wanna try again?





    Genetics And Heredity. Genetics And Heredity, Color
  • Genetics And Heredity, Color



  • LegendKillerUK
    Apr 6, 10:46 AM
    fingers crossed for no Over-heating issues, you know how those turbo speeds can get and how they've treated the 13'' Pros

    Any overheating would be caused by the lack of appropriate thermal paste.

    My experience is at best anecdotal but I tend to run Windows 7 in Parallels and have a flash stream running in Safari and the CPU doesn't go above 80c, which is perfectly acceptable. :)





    Genetics And Heredity. Genetics And Heredity, Color
  • Genetics And Heredity, Color



  • dempson
    Mar 26, 03:23 PM
    NB: For those English native speakers... which is the best subject when addressing a company, for instance, Apple/Microsoft...? I used "it" here, but sometimes I also use "they"... and I don't know which one is correct!

    Both are acceptable. In the UK, Australia and New Zealand, the convention seems to be to refer to a company in the plural, i.e. "they". In the US, the convention seems to be to refer to a company in the singular, i.e. "it". To me (in New Zealand), "they" seems more natural because most companies involve multiple people.





    Genetics And Heredity. GENETICS OF ADOLESCENT ALCOHOL
  • GENETICS OF ADOLESCENT ALCOHOL



  • andiwm2003
    Apr 11, 11:36 AM
    i've been eligible for an upgrade since November and my contract ended in March I think.

    But what really matters is that my 3GS shows low battery life and I don't know if it holds up till next year.

    Delaying the release date would suck because many users feel they "need" to upgrade after their contract is up and the they feel they are "cheated" if they have to stay on a contract for more than 2 years without upgrading.

    From a marketing perspective this would be a bad move.





    skunk
    Mar 22, 06:24 PM
    As others have pointed out, killing a peaceful protester (or non-involved innocent civilian for that matter) is never justified....nor is raiding hospitals, demolishing mosques, cutting off water, electricity and gas to a besieged city.

    Sorry, who were we talking about?

    Weird flashback moment there....





    brayhite
    Apr 11, 11:55 AM
    I have to laugh to myself whenever I read someone say "If Apple waits too long, I may jump ship and head over to Android/RIM/Win7/whatever."

    Yeah, right. And then come December you'll make a thread titled "Owned Droid 3, now own iPhone 5 and LOVE IT!!!!"

    Apple won't suffer from delaying. If iPhone 4 and survive "antenna-gate", I doubt a 3-6 month delay of releasing a product will have a lasting negative effect on them at all.





    SkyStudios
    Apr 25, 04:36 PM
    First things first, let Apple pay the fines becuase this is indeed a violation of our privacy, Google and facebook paid ober 300,000 dollars to Europe for it why should Apple not pay the fine?

    Lets get to the real deal, Apple was already sued for violating privacy laws last year, they where not only storing location data but collecting users political views which required fallowing personal emails, chats, web history recorded regardless of you cleaning it afterwards with some paid apps.

    Its a federal offense to not only tap someones line, stalk them with location recording but sell them a device, if people knew this they would never of purchased the device., let those poeple in Top companies who have FBI protecting them from Espionage SUE APPLE and Android companies too if they violate privacy laws becuase thats info you can topple a company with fast, especially competitors.

    As for the naive kids who claim police can use this location data to find a rapists or perpetrator at large your dead wrong kids, here is a list of proceedings which have to be met to do this,

    The cops can not at all even look into your phone, etc, unless your dumb enough to give them info, how ever a PI or detective can., cops and everyone else need warrants if they want to use this info legally, anything other then that is a personal decision and violation of someones rights, if cops had access to your phone who knows what issues we would have, they are not trained on legal matters, detectives, PIs, federal agents, Pis and detectives working under a lawyer who does, all going through the district attorneys office can, even journalists who are retired Feds, detectives, Pis or CIA agents can, they know the laws or their work is worthless in court.

    Cops can however use police jammers, eves drop on your line through the district attorneys office via the phone company, they can even turn your phone into a video camera if it has one with out software or you knowing this, so can the feds, this all is also useless unless a warrant is issued, if cuaght they lose their license or get fined,

    Maybe Apple will just pay the fine and walk away with money they made toppling other companies by spying on their employees. , but one thing is for sure, they HAVE TO CHANGE THIS GAME and also REMOVE KIDS APPS that prey on children to pay for more games with out them even knowing it.





    brianus
    Sep 14, 01:10 PM
    This is NEW because it is on a 3 hour weekday morning telecast. That makes it NEW and NEWS. Nothing about content. I NEVER watch American Idol. You are judgemental.

    Well he did kind of have a point there at the end. You could stand to tone down your use of enormous, colored type if you don't want your posts "judged" as having an emotional content beyond their actual words.





    ImAlwaysRight
    Apr 12, 09:16 AM
    Im waiting til June, if iphone 5 is delayed then i will jump to a nice android smartphone. Many people forget that cellular market has changed a lot and now competition is harder than before, there are nice alternatives, very nice ones.

    Just what do all you whiners NEED in a smartphone that you can't wait for a 3 month "delay" in release of a phone? Cracks me up.

    And if any of you actually switch, I'll bet 2 months after the release of the iPhone 5 you'll be so jealous of its superiority over your current smartphone that you'll end up coming back to Apple. Apple knows this, which is why they laugh in your face.

    Apple iPhones are everywhere. I think I saw a gal in line at the supermarket on food stamps whip out an iPhone.

    And over 95% of iPhone owners are "dumb" users. They don't visit sites like this and if they are on iPhone 3G will probably upgrade to iPhone 4 if that is all that is available in June/July. And they will be happy. They will hear a little about iPhone 5 in Sept. but won't really care. That's the pulse of the American people. Geeks on this forum are in the minority.



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar